剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
千万记得那家伙
just remember that boy don't have much
控制不了自己的冲动
in the way of impulse control.
后果不会太好
Ain't no consequences for it, neither.
- 小心点 - 你知道吗
Just be careful. OSWALD: Guess what?
荷官给我发最好的牌
The dealer's dealing me the best cards,
因为她知道如果她不这么做
'cause she knows if she doesn't,
就会和他落得一样的下场 懂吧
she's gonna end up like him, right?
我不管
I don't care.
这杯给那边那个揉头的小伙子
That one goes out to that kid over there who's rubbing his head, hmm?
那个被金酒瓶子
What do you call a dude who's got a gin bottle
砸了头的家伙 叫什么
smashed up against the side of his dome?
丹尼
Danny.
你知道我什么意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
我砸人脑壳可准了
I will crack somebody on the head without fail.
他都没看到
He wasn't paying attention.
杰里 你没事吧
WALKER: Geri, you okay?
她要被发现了
JAMES: She's gonna get made.
杰里
Geri, hey.
听到我说话了吗
Hey. Hear me?
七年级 中学体育馆
seventh grade, middle school gym.
你有个休斯顿油工的背包
You-you had on a, uh, Houston Oilers backpack,
当时感觉那完全就是背叛
which felt like absolute treason at the time.
你因为我开霍伊特头发的玩笑所以叫我混♥蛋♥
You called me a jackass for making fun of Hoyt's hair.
但是他那个发型 得了吧
But that JTT bowl haircut-- come on, now, really?
但今晚
But tonight...
今晚是最重要的
tonight takes the cake.
而且
And...
我相信你
I believe you.
如果有需要出来 就出来
If you need to bail, bail.
我希望你没事
I want you safe.
我们还没搞到口供
We don't have a confession yet.
我不能也失去她
Well, I can't lose her, too.
对 别坐在那儿逼逼
OSWALD: Right. And don't sit there and say something to me
- 觉得我不会动手 - 你真的要告诉我
and think I'm not gonna turn around and do something... You're really gonna tell me
我不能卖♥♥我的酒吧 还要我滚开吗
I can't sell my bar and then piss off?
你对那个骑警有什么恩怨
What do you have against the Ranger?
你说什么
Excuse me?
这显然是私人恩怨
It's clearly something personal,
所以是什么
so what is it?
是他老婆吗
Is it the wife?
杰拉尔丁
Geraldine,
你就当是不希望骑警
let's just chalk it up as another reason to steer clear
调查我们的账目吧
of a Ranger looking into our finances.
你知道我听说什么了吗
You know what I heard?
什么
Hmm?
是北部国干的
Nation did it.
对吧
Right?
你
You.
她被杀是因为北部国
She got killed because of NSN.
你要知道这些干什么
Now, why would you need to know that?
因为你在告诉我 我不能卖♥♥掉自己的酒吧
Because you're telling me I can't sell my bar.
我需要答案
I deserve answers.
抓住她
Grab her!
不
No. Whoa, whoa, whoa!
别碰我 别
Don't touch me. Don't...
没错
Ah, yep.
让我猜猜对面的是谁
Now, let me guess who's on the other end.
或许是
Hmm? Maybe it's...
举起手来
Hands up!
手举到空中
Let me see 'em. In the sky.
沃克骑警
Ranger Walker.
嗨 沃克
Hey, Walker?
- 怎么了 - 我们关于僵持局面的规则是哪一条
Yeah? What's our rule on standoffs?
那应该是第26条
That would be Rule Number 26:
记得让拿着枪的蠢货
always let a moron with a gun
犯错 这样我们好有理由
have the opportunity to not make a mistake
打死他
and get himself killed.
对一些人来说 说比做更容易
Easier said than done for some people.
放地上 地上 现在就放
Put it on the ground. On the ground. Right now.
放地上 慢点
Put it on the ground. Slow. Slow.
现在
Right now.
好了
There you go.
放开她 奥斯瓦尔德
Let her go, Oswald.
奥斯瓦尔德 该死
Oswald. Damn.
你在拉雷多干的不错
I'm impressed you skated in Laredo.
咱们这司法系统还真是糟得够可以的啊
Real broken legal system we got.
是啊 不如我们绕过它
Yeah. Why don't we bypass it.
沃克 稳定住
Walker, lock it up.
我想你们很多人都在想着
WALKER: I imagine a lot of you are thinking
要拿自己的手♥枪♥
about reaching for your hand cannons right now,
但我非常不建议你们这么做
but I would strongly advise against it.
你们打不过我们的
You're not gonna outshoot us.
而且我们已经在法官许可下
Beyond that, we already have a lot of you
监听到你们很多人
on a judge-approved wire
承认一般盗窃罪
admitting to some brand of general thievery.
对 你们不会想走到这一步的
JAMES: Yep. You hate to see it.
尽管牌局
Although the poker game
其实是有许可的
actually does have a city permit, which is...
对 一群童子军
Yeah. Bunch of Boy Scouts.
你问还是我问
You gonna ask or should I?
有人知道骑警一般的反应时间是多长吗
Anyone in here know the average Ranger response time?
2分36秒
Two minutes, 36 seconds.
也就是说你大概最多还有1分 1分半这样 奥斯瓦尔德
That means you got a minute, a minute-30, tops, Oswald.
沃克骑警 你忘了些什么吗
Ranger Walker, are you forgetting something?
是 忘了 我老是忘
Ugh, I did. I always do.
我在想什么啊
: Where's my head?
他们一直都这样吗
Do they always do this?
我们只是想知道
WALKER: All we want to know
你们哪个垃圾
is which one of you lowlifes
4月8日在边境上
was down at the border the night of April 8.
你们其中一个杀死了一个骑警妻子的晚上
The night one of you killed a Ranger's wife.
- 4月8日 - 对
April 8. Yeah.
你们不知道吗
OSWALD: Wouldn't you know it?
那是我妈妈生日
That's my mama's birthday.
- 是吗 - 是啊
Is that right? Yeah.
带她去了奥克拉荷马的河风赌场
Took her up to Riverwind Casino in Oklahoma.
甚至还租了派对巴士
Even sprung for a party bus.
让自己妈坐一辆有钢管的车
A little awkward having your mom on a bus
还是挺尴尬的
with a stripper pole.
- 她还挺喜欢的 - 听起来挺特别
She enjoyed it. She sounds like a special lady.
还有人吗
Anybody else? Huh?!
你们有人4月8日在墨西哥吗
Any of y'all down by Mexico on April 8?!
一群童子军
Bunch of Boy Scouts.
- 德州骑警 - 奥斯瓦尔德 放下枪
Texas Rangers. Oswald, put it down.
结束了 奥斯瓦尔德
WALKER: It's over, Oswald.
放下枪 放开我朋友
Drop the gun and release my friend.
除非你想和一群骑警
Unless you want to start a firefight
开始枪战
with a roomful of Rangers.
我的债算还清了
Consider my debt paid.
好了 铐起来
All right, cuff 'em up.
嗨
Hey.
我知道4月8日的事情
I know about April 8.
告诉你的骑警朋友 我有话说
Tell your Ranger friends I want to talk.
我一下午干了不少
Well, I have had a banner afternoon.
我劈了柴
I chopped firewood.
我查了大理石
I investigated granite.
今晚看来也非常充实 我
Tonight's looking big, too. I'm, uh...
我要装一个谷歌♥巢中心
I'm installing a Google Nest Hub.
我不需要智能设备来帮我记忆
I don't need a gadget to help me remember things.
这是我的笔记本干的活
That's what I got my notebook for. Oh.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表