剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Get your dad to take care of it.
-他可是个精英巡警什么的 -是啊
- He's, like, an elite Ranger guy or whatever. - Yeah.
-他一整年都不在 这是他欠你的 -嗯
- And he totally owes you for not being around last year. - Yeah,
但他其实已经很迁就我了
but he's actually being kind of cool.
我不想打破平衡
Don't want to rock the boat.
为此而错过年度最棒的派对吗 简直是胡扯
And skip out on the best party of the year? I'm calling BS.
真的可以吗
Could it really be?
活力满满的羚羊违会背自己的本性吗
Could this spry gazelle be going against her true nature?
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
你明天去篝火晚会吗
Hey, you going to the bonfire tomorrow?
鲁比 我不去
Ruby! Nah.
我没兴趣
Not really my thing.
你去吗
Oh, uh, are you going?
去啊 去年特别精彩
Yeah. Last year was a blast.
是的 没错 去年
Yeah, totally. Last year.
真希望我参加了
Totally wish I was there.
那你明天就应该去
So you should go, then.
好的 我会去的 我迫不及待了
Yeah. I-I'll be there. Can't wait.
我可能还会提前到吧
Probably be there early, you know.
一年级新生要带瓶酒哦
You know, freshmen have to bring a bottle of booze.
嗯 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
你不必摆出高级碗盘
Oh, you don't have to put out the fancy stuff.
只是家庭聚会
It's just family.
我不是摆出来 是藏起来
Oh, I'm not putting it out, I'm hiding it.
-而且你的客人不是家人 -好了
- And your guest is not family. - Okay,
虽然他不是家人 但也改变不了我的感觉
just because he isn't blood doesn't change my feelings.
而且就因为两人意见不同
And just because people don't see eye to eye
不代表他们不能相处
doesn't mean they can't get along.
看看我们
Look at us.
你开始藏你的波旁酒了吗
Are you hiding your bourbon now?
就像你说的 今晚上又不高档
Well, like you said, tonight ain't fancy,
所以何必摆出我的好酒来诱惑人呢
so why bother making my top shelf tempting for sticky fingers?
你能不能别这样
Would you stop it?
已经过去好多年了
It has been years.
你能不能给他一次机会
Could you please just give him a chance?
好吧
Fine.
那我就给他一次机会
I'll give him a chance.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不是还要骑马什么的吗 快去吧
Don't you have a horse to ride or something?
莎伦·托雷托
Sharon Torreto.
她在得州大批量购买♥♥武器
She buys weapons in bulk all over Texas,
然后在边境外以三倍的价格卖♥♥出
then she sells them over the border for triple the cost.
来了
Here it comes.
刚一周 我就成局里的笑柄了
One week in, I'm gonna be the laughing stock of the department.
不 不 不用担心
No, no, don't worry about it.
有詹姆斯挺你呢
James has your back.
-我也是 -我们在城里有人看着她吗
- So do I. - We have eyes on her in town?
之前有
We did.
今天早上我们跟丢了
We lost eyes early this morning,
但是巡警通讯确定她还要在城里待36个小时
but Ranger chatter pins her in town for another 36 hours
-在她取货之前 -看到了吗
- before she makes the pickup. - See?
他知道找到你的卡车不需要特遣队
He knows we don't need a task force to find your truck.
我们俩就行了
Army of two.
托雷托在跟哪个集团或者犯罪组织合作吗
Torreto working with cartel or any known criminal organizations?
我们只有我们这边的情报
We only have intel on our side,
但是就已知的同伙来说
but as far as known associates go,
有可能 来了一位新人物
we might have a... a new player in town.
-别吧 -看起来不妙
- Oh, no, no, no, no... - No, this isn't good.
很不幸 我们无法凭监控确认这个牛仔是谁
Unfortunately, CCTV didn't give us a positive ID on our cowboy here.
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
你们两个不会碰巧知道那辆车的品牌和款式吧
Hey, you two didn't happen to catch the make and model
就是托雷托和那个脱衣舞男坐着逃离现场的那辆
of the vehicle that Torreto and her stripper friend got away in, did you?
是的 长官
Yes, sir, it...
那是我的卡车
it was my truck.
都怪我 警监
My fault, Captain.
我是在场的高级巡警
I was the senior Ranger on the scene.
我应该建议...
I should have advised...
是的 你应该这么做
Yes, you should have.
找到托雷托 找到你的卡车
Find Torreto, find your truck,
并且查出那个光着身子的牛仔是谁
and find out who the naked cowboy is.
收到
Copy that.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
天哪
Oh, man!
看看你脸上的表情...
The look on your face...
你个杂种
You son of a...
拜托 不要说我从来没见过的妈妈的坏话
Oh, come on, don't talk bad about a mother I never knew.
你在偷我搭档的卡车之前
You did your touchdown victory dance
跳了你那个庆祝舞
before you stole my partner's truck!
我现在就应该就地把你逮了
I should arrest you right here and right now.
因为什么逮我啊
Arrest me for what?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你应该好好打理你的帽子 兄弟
You got to take better care of your hat, bud.
少废话
Cut the crap.
你是不是回来干托雷托那活的
Tell me you're not in town to pull the Torreto job.
谁
Who?
我回来是跟我好兄弟叙旧的
I'm in town to catch up with my best pal.
结果他开始乱指控人 我很不喜欢
Who's making a lot of accusations I don't appreciate.
你知道我会在那吗
Did you know I'd be there?
哪里
Where?
脱衣舞俱乐部
The strip club.
你去脱衣舞俱乐部竟然没叫我
You went to a strip club without telling me?
-不厚道啊 哥们 -我是认真的
- Not cool, C-Dubs. - I'm serious.
你怎么知道巡警会在那里的
How'd you know the Rangers were gonna be there?
或许你被他看见了
Maybe you just got spotted before this
就在你口中的这位犯罪大♥师♥逃跑前
criminal mastermind you speak of got away.
没准是因为你戴的这顶白帽子呢
Hell, you might as well wear them white hats.
霍伊特
Hoyt?
艾比熊
Abby bear!
见到你太高兴了
Oh, it's so good to see you!
亲爱的 你可以把帽子留在车上
Honey, you could leave your hat in the car.
快进来吧
Come on.
你越来越年轻了
You getting younger?
少来
Oh stop it.
霍伊特 谢谢你带的牛排
Hoyt, thanks for the steaks.
和牛 肯定花了你不少钱吧
Wagyu? Must have cost you a fortune.
没有 折扣很大
No, I got a good deal on them.
这牛排就像热黄油一样好切
Supposed to slice like warm butter.
霍伊特 你愿意说饭前祷告词吗
Hoyt, would you like to say grace?
好啊
All right.
亲爱的主 我相信
Dear Lord, I have no doubt
在我们狼吞虎咽之时 您将赐福于这顿饭
you'll bless this food as we pig out.
但是
But, uh,
老家伙 如果你真在天上
if you are up there, big guy,
我想让你知道我有多感激
I hope you know how grateful I am
你在我生命中安排了这些人
for these people you brought into my life.
还有和牛 阿门
And this wagyu steak. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
说得不错 霍伊特叔叔
Nice one, Uncle Hoyt.
霍伊特 你回来这边做什么
Hoyt, what brings you to town?
对啊 兄弟
Yeah, buddy.
这周有什么特别的事吗
Anything special going on this week?
只是来看看你们
Just your company.
你还在卢博克的油田上班吗
Are you still working the oil fields up in Lubbock?
没有 开♥发♥完了
No, that dried out.
我在海边找了点事做
I, um, did some offshore work.
后来在海湾的几艘渔船上打工
And then worked some trawlers in the Gulf.
我还在萨默塞特卖♥♥了一段时间的车
I actually sold cars in Somerset for a spell,
一直到攒够钱回家
till I saved enough to come home.
天哪 你的生活真精彩
Man, you have the coolest life.
大概不是每个人都这样想
Not for everybody, I guess.
你好像去过很多地方
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表