剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
在干嘛呢
如果你当我们的送水员 就能免费住房♥间了
那家酒店超火的
记得回我
早啊 孩子们
Good morning, kiddos.
你这是要大显身手啊
That-that looks, uh... ambitious.
这是
Is this a...
喷灯吗
a blowtorch? Wh...
放心 有我监督呢
Relax, I'm supervising.
-煎锅是烫的 -是的 没错
- That is a hot skillet. - Yeah, it is.
里面的煎饼更烫[辣]
And even hotter pancakes.
我放了点毛琳的辣酱进去
I put some of Mawline's spicy jam in there.
他们还在露营吗
Are they still camping?
我猜他们很可能已经住进了德里斯基尔酒店
My best guess is they've probably checked into the Driskill Hotel by now.
对了 斯黛拉 他们让我跟你转达
Uh, Stella, by the way, they wanted me to tell you
祝你好运 还有 宝贝
good luck. And, sweetie?
你在拉雷多的比赛 我
Your Laredo game, I'm...
我会竭尽全力赶到赛场的
I'm gonna try my best to make it to the game.
-对 -打扫自己的房♥间 喂 裙子太短了
- Yes. - Clean your room. Hey, that skirt's too short.
哎呀 爸
Ugh. Dad!
如果你没法去看比赛
Hey, if you can't make it to the game,
等我们从拉雷多回来 我可以给你看视频
uh, I can just show it to you when we get back from Laredo.
-我要和鲁比一起录像 -鲁比
- I'm filming it with Ruby. - Ruby?
就是教唆你破坏我的卧底行动的那个鲁比
This the same Ruby that told you to crash my undercover operation?
她没有教唆我
She didn't tell me to.
总之
So, anyways,
我们下周五要给舞会录像
we are supposed to be filming the dance next Friday.
但是我 我正想着邀请她当舞伴
But I'm, uh, I'm thinking about asking her to go.
是吗
Yeah?
你们觉得她不会答应吗
You don't think she'll say yes?
我觉得这个问题很难回答
I think that is a tricky question.
能聊点简单的话题吗
Can we talk about something simpler?
比如枪♥支♥管理
Like gun control?
或者爸的公共安♥全♥部♥听证会
Or Dad's DPS hearing?
很幽默 但这个问题不能如你所愿了
Wow. Very funny. You're out of luck on that one.
时间推后了
It was postponed.
具体我还得去问清楚
Uh, which I do have to check on.
奥古 小心点
Uh, Augie... be careful.
好的
All right.
斯黛拉 宝贝 你一定行的
Stella, sweetie, you'll be great.
好了 过会见
Okay. I'll see y'all soon.
天哪 你跟他发短♥信♥的时候笑得好奇怪
God, you weird-smile when you text him.
我才没有
No, I don't.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-嘿 -特雷
- Hey. - Trey. Yep.
-怎么 又伤着手了 -没
- What, you hurt your hand again? - Nah.
又见面了 兄弟
Good to see you, man.
-又见面了 -哎哟
- Good to see you, too. - Ow. Yeah.
你可别告诉我
No, don't even tell me.
你真伤着手了
You actually did hurt it?
你也太拼命了 兄弟
You're a little too committed to this bit, my man.
跟那个没关系 我是吃早餐的时候烫到了
Okay, it's not a bit. I-I burnt it at breakfast.
对了 你不是要送我小孩去拉雷多吗
But... by the way, aren't you supposed to be driving my kids to Laredo,
-教练 -对对 我正要出发
- Coach? - Yeah, yeah. I'm-I'm heading out right now.
你来看米琪的吗
You, uh, you checking in on Micki?
-对 她怎么样 -我不知道
- Yeah. Uh... How's she doing? - I don't know.
要是你妈妈在准备给你搭档
How would you feel if your mom got arrested
去做心理评估时被抓了
on her way to do a psych eval on your partner
你什么感受
for their anger issues?
米琪
Micki.
宝贝 我走了
Babe, I'm out.
-好的 -再见 宝贝
- All right. - Bye, babe.
我来是想问问你妈妈的情况
I, uh, just came to ask about your mom.
嗯
Yeah.
她是因为酒驾被拘留在了圣安东尼奥
Apparently she's being detained in San Antonio for a DWI
肇事逃逸
hit-and-run.
我不信
I don't buy it.
她连酒都不喝 她的"作案手法"就是恪尽职守
She doesn't even drink-- her whole MO is accountability,
-跟肇事或者逃逸完全相悖 -是啊
- which really doesn't jive with hitting or running. - Yeah.
我同意你说的
I'm with you there.
不过 如果她被判罪 你就能松一口气了
Though, if she were convicted it would make life easier on you.
你开玩笑的吧
I hope you're joking.
沃克 我
Walker, I'm just...
我现在很乱
I'm still.... reeling.
我和你一起去 圣安东尼奥
I'll come with you. San Antonio.
-我不需要后援 -不是后援
- I don't need backup. - It's not backup.
如果我去 我们就可以当公务来办
Look, if I go, we can make this an official case,
因为这里面没有涉及我的家人
since it doesn't involve anyone from my family.
那我算什么 一个安静的旁观者吗
And so what am I? Just a silent observer?
这样吧
You know what?
我们在路上给你想一个合适的头衔
We'll come up with a creative title for you along the way.
好 但是不能叫"助手"之类的
Okay, well, just nothing with "assistant" in it.
没事 你慢慢来 沃克
No, no. Take however long you need, Walker.
咱们部门的工作不着急
Things are, uh, pretty slow here at the office.
-谢谢 詹姆斯 不对 警监 -就这样
- I appreciate it, James-- uh, Captain. - All right.
我可告诉你 骗你哥不容易啊
It ain't easy lying to your brother, I will tell you that.
我知道
I know.
我也在骗他和布雷特
I'm lying to him and Bret.
但我们现在能说什么呢
But what can we say right now?
我们都以为卡洛斯·门多萨的罪是板上钉钉
Oh, hey, maybe Carlos Mendoza wasn't the slam-dunk perp
但也许弄错了
that we all thought he was?
任何一个检察官都会称之为板上钉钉
Well, any prosecutor would've called that a slam dunk.
我就是不明白一个无辜的人
I just don't understand why an innocent man
为什么一直谎称自己杀了艾米丽
would continue to lie about killing Emily.
我们来这里不就是为了这个吗
Well, that's why we're here, isn't it?
鉴于杰莉现在下落不明
Since Geri is MIA.
监控录像显示那晚她远在两英里之外
That drone footage has her two miles away the night of.
杰莉也没法告诉我们多少信息
Not a lot Geri could tell us anyway.
除了说出
Other than
她为何要用自己的酒吧向画廊支付多笔不定额资金
why she was making sketchy payments to an art gallery through her bar.
如果我们没法追踪杰莉 那我们就追踪那些钱
If we can't follow Geri, then we follow the money.
墨西哥 雷诺萨
行李都装好了吗
Almost done with the bags?
是的 差不多了
Yeah, almost.
你可一点力都没出
No thanks to you.
给你
Here you go.
你在哪呢 我们要出发了
你那个朋友有消息了吗
Any word from that friend of yours?
没有
No.
鲁比 瞧瞧这个
Hey, Ruby. Check this out.
-你带了个大家伙来 -是啊
- Hey, you brought the big guns. -Hey, yep.
对了 我在想
Oh, so I was actually thinking...
下周我们要去参加的那场舞会
for the dance we're supposed to cover next week,
如果 可以的话
if, uh, I could...
你来得正好
Oh, hey. Perfect timing.
这位是我们影音俱乐部的新成员
This is our newest A/V member.
托德 奥古斯特正在说下周舞会的事
Todd, August was just talking about the dance next week.
-是我要带你一起去的那场吗 鲁儿 -嗯
- Same one I'm taking you to, Rubes? - Yeah,
我是想说 我可以一个人录影
I was just going to say that I... could film it alone,
这样你俩就可以一起去舞会玩了
so that you guys could go to the dance together.
奥古
Augie,
你能帮我看一下我的相机吗
can you help me with my camera?
-好的 -我觉得它可能坏了
- Yeah. - I think it's broken.
我就是觉得 你看上去不想杵在那里
Just thought it looked like you didn't want to be there
看着别人叫她"鲁儿"
while "Rubes" was happening.
那个啊
Yeah, that?
不 很多人都会以朋友的身份一起去舞会 所以
No. A bunch of kids go to the dance together just as friends, so...
行吧
Right...
听着 我理解你的感受
Listen, I've been there.
那感觉很糟 某些人燃起了烟花
It sucks when somebody gives you fireworks
但你却不能回应
but you can't give them back.
好了 女孩们 我们出发吧
All right, girls. Let's get a move on.
那是你的...
Is that your, uh...
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表