剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
我们就是陌生人
We're strangers.
不如交换一点真♥相♥吧
How about a little trade for truths?
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我们之间有真的吗
Was anything real?
我失去了我太太
I lost my wife.
艾米莉 在我遇到你之前不久
Emily. Not long before I met you.
很遗憾
Condolences.
那时候 你就是对的那个人
For what it's worth, you were the right person then.
是啊
Yeah.
这就好像在说 在我看来你很美
That's like saying, "You're beautiful, to me."
那时候是对的人
Right person then.
在听到别人唱我们的歌♥的时候
I still do think of you
我还是回想起你
every time I hear someone sing our song.
抱歉 我很遗憾你失去了太太 但我们都这样
Look, I'm sorry for your loss, but we've all got it.
你妻子死了 我丈夫给我丢下了
Your wife died. My husband left me
一堆债务
in debt.
你的卧底行动破坏了我的牛仔之王那群家人
Your undercover ride blew up my Rodeo Kings family.
每一笔活都越来越危险
Each job was getting more and more dangerous.
总有一天会崩溃的
It was gonna fall apart eventually.
我只是想要一些钱 能过得好一点
All I wanted was some money to make the grime sparkle.
我没有杀过人 但是等我出狱
I didn't kill anyone, but when I get out,
这就一点意义都没有了
that won't make a lick of a difference.
太好了
: Oh, yeah.
特雷弗
Trevor?
喂
Hey.
你没事吧 做噩梦了吗
You okay? Bad dream?
这里很美
It's beautiful here,
但是我不知道为什么 就是感觉不安全
but I don't know, it just, it doesn't feel safe.
那我们就继续跑
Okay, well, then let's get back
跑到安全为止
on the road until we do feel safe.
我觉得我们在陷入漩涡
I feel like we're spinning.
我们得回家 回我家
We should go back home, to my home.
你跟我们家人在一起是安全的
You'll be safe with my family.
即便他在最高级别的监狱里
Still, even behind bars at a maximum security prison,
他还是会找到我的
he'll track me down.
我不能束手待毙
I can't wait for that to happen.
你为什么觉得在你家我就安全了
And what makes you think that I'd be safe with your family?
我爸抓到了你♥爸♥一次 他可以再抓一次
My dad took your dad down once. He could do it again.
如果你♥爸♥没有去卧底
If your dad didn't go undercover,
我妈可能还活着
my mom might still be alive.
那是他们最后一票
That was their last job.
我们本来可以重新成为一家人的
We were going to be a family again.
至少我爸
At least my dad
知道他自己是谁
knows who he is.
你♥爸♥还在装
Your dad is still pretending.
他是想改变 变好 你♥爸♥呢
He's trying to change, to be better. Is yours?
我要去冷静一下
I need to clear my head.
这样吧 我出去的时候
Know what? While I'm out,
你想想自己想要什么
maybe think about what you want.
特雷弗 我想要你
Trevor, I want you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 斯特拉
I love you too, Stel.
所以才会这么艰难
That's what makes this so hard.
该死 妈 你看这个
Son of a bitch. Mama, read this.
威廉/连姆·沃克希望你能够
"William Liam Walker wants your vote
支持他成为特拉维斯县地方检察官
"for Travis County district attorney.
四代农场主家庭
"Homegrown from fourth-generation ranchers
拥有一位德州骑警兄长 他可能是我们新的希望
"with a Texas Ranger brother, he could be our new hope.
继续看
Keep reading.
沃克承诺 他将通过一个进取
"Walker promises to shepherd Travis County
而雄心勃勃的平台 将特拉维斯县
"into a new era with a progressive
引入新时代
"and ambitious platform.
但是尽管他对公共事业做出了承诺
"But despite his pledged commitment to the public sector,
在家人问题上 他还是比较保守
"Liam's rather private when it comes to family.
根据他的请求 我将按下在沃克的家事法庭的发现
"At Liam's request, I'll save what I discovered
暂且不表
in the Walker family's court record for another time,
但是这就带来了一定问题
"but it begs the question,
连姆要如何行使地方检察官的权力呢
how will Liam wield his power as a D.A.?"
看吧 这太糟了
See? It's bad.
拜伦可能会暴露斯特拉的前科 科迪的听证会
Byron could expose Stella's charges, Cordi's hearing.
那就在那之前放出去
So get out in front of it.
你要控制你自己的事情
You want control over your own story,
就得自己说出口
you have to tell it yourself.
如果我谈到家人 你们不会生气吗
You wouldn't be upset if I talked about the family?
儿子
Son,
你这一年作出的所有选择
every choice you made this past year,
都以家人为先
you've put your family first.
你已经牺牲得够多了
You've sacrificed enough.
我希望到现在
And I would hope that by now
我们家人已经足够强大 可以为自己的错误负责
our family's strong enough that we can own our own mistakes.
我想我应该可以让读者重新偏向我
I guess I could redirect readers to my campaign site.
对质疑作出回应
Post answers to satisfy any doubts.
妈 你真是个天才
Mama, you're a genius.
谢谢你
Mwah. Thank you.
终于有人注意到了
Finally someone notices.
克林特想要什么
What does Clint want?
他为什么去了那家银行
Why was he at that bank?
我不知道 或许他去了凯尔分行
I don't know. Maybe he swung by the Kyle branch
就是为了克里斯托的项链
just for Crystal's necklace.
这是她留下的最后一样东西了
The last piece of her to hold close.
克林特还是个逃犯
Uh-- Clint is still a wanted fugitive
还有牢要坐
with time to serve.
他有什么打算
What are his plans?
拜托了
Please.
很高兴见到已死之人
It's so nice to see a ghost from the past,
但是你最好滚了 沃克骑警
but you best get gone, Ranger Walker.
所以
So, uh...
不会因为被丢下而心怀怨恨吗
no qualms about being left behind?
也不是第一次被你丢下了
Wouldn't be the first time by you.
不是被我
Not by me.
我是说克林特和贾克森
I meant by Clint, by Jaxon.
他们只是这么恰巧地
They just conveniently left you
没有把你算进落跑计划吗
out of the escape plan?
真是不错的家人
Some family.
那也是我唯一的家人了
Yeah, well, it's the only family I've got.
男人只有在有所需求的时候才会需要我
Men only need me when they need something,
我想这次大概是我没什么用
and I guess they didn't have a use for me this time.
我回来看你的 时不时的
I'm gonna come check on you, time to time.
不是因为我有所需要
Not because I need anything.
只是来看看你怎么样了
Just to see how you're doing.
我就该相信你吗
And I should just take you at your word?
我保证 一定会的
I promise I'll keep it.
如果我不守承诺 你可以来追杀我
If I don't, you can come hunt me down.
你知道我会的
You know I will.
记得扼流峡谷的小木屋吗
Remember those cabins out in Choke Canyon?
记得
Yeah.
克里斯托提过 她和克林特
Crystal mentioned she and Clint
以前会带孩子去那里
used to take their kid there.
谢谢你 特维拉·让
Thank you, Twyla Jean.
- 沃克 - 在
Walker. Yeah.
我刚检查了过去六个月的访客名单
I just checked the last six months of the visitor log.
你猜谁一直来看克林特
Guess who's been visiting Clint.
特雷弗
T-Trevor?
特雷弗·斯特兰德
Trevor Strand.
特雷弗是克林特·韦斯特的儿子吗
Trevor is Clint West's son?
我们得立刻去找斯特拉
We got to find Stella, now.
抱歉 是我逾矩了
I'm sorry. I was out of line.
不不不 我该想到
No, no, no, I should have considered
这会让你什么感受的
how all this made you feel.
这真的是
This is...
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表