剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
在我放弃之前你是否会回来
* Will you be back before I let go?
行
All right.
你的床铺空空荡荡
* With your bed all empty...
预备
Ready...
在他们路过之前 我是否能见你
* Will I see you before they pass by
这是第一条
This is take one.
这很需要时间
* It takes time to get me...
你好像有点出汗
you're kind of sweating there
没事吧
a little bit-- you all right?
就
Uh, well,
我感觉自己在接受侦讯
I feel like I'm being interrogated.
咱们能把那些灯关掉吗
Uh, can we turn those lights off?
- 或者关小点 - 得了吧 爸
Or-or down?Come on, Dad, this was literally
其他人拍视频都是这么打光的
the exact same light setup in everybody else's videos.
你是我要拍的最后一个了。行吗
You're the last one I need, all right?
- 坚持一下 - 好
Toughen it up a bit.All right.
行
Okay.
没有人能比茂林拍得更好了
No one's gonna have a better one than Mawline's,
但或许你的可以好过杰里阿姨的
but hey, maybe you could beat Aunt Geri's.
我真的很为你感到骄傲 霍伊特
I'm so proud of you, Hoyt.
你能够出狱 真的非常优秀 非常棒
You did a really noble thing to get out. A good thing.
你值得更好的
You deserve good things.
好了
All right, um...
预备 开拍
And... action.
霍伊特
Hoyt!
我不知道如何开场
I don't know how to start.
你一直都是我最好的朋友
You've always been my best friend.
对我来说就像是兄弟一样
And you're a brother to me.
你能为我的生活带来欢乐
Uh, somebody who sparks joy in my life,
为我的家人带来欢乐
sparks joy in my family's life.
带来欢乐
"Sparks joy"?
切掉
: Cut.
刚才那一条很不错 直到你重复了那句话
That was great, um, until you doubled down on Marie Kondo.
我得做准备 米基
Yeah, well, I got to get ready. Micki, hey.
- 你有看到什么动静吗 - 没有动静
You got a visual?No signs of life.
监视可真好玩
Stakeouts are fun.
这不是什么传统的监视 宝贝
: This is not a traditional stakeout, babe.
但是有你在这儿更有意思了
But it is more fun with you here.
巴内特骑警听起来确实不错
"Ranger Barnett" does have a nice ring to it,
不是吗 而且
don't you think? Plus...
看看我戴这个多帅啊
look at how good this hat looks on me. Huh?
- 这我也没法否认 - 是吧
I mean, I can't deny that. Yeah?
我知道最近这几个月忙疯了
I know these past few months have been hectic,
我妈的事情
between the stuff with my mom and...
还有暴风雨里的意外
what happened in the storm.
我就是想和你说
I just want to tell you,
你是我这辈子认识的最靠谱的人
you are the most reliable person in my life.
解锁关系成就
Relationship achievement unlocked.
- 我是认真的 - 好啦好啦
I was being serious.Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, hey, hey.
听着 说实话 这就是我为什么
Look, honestly, this is why
没对你说我身体情况的实话
I wasn't upfront about my TBI status.
如果这会使我有所改变呢
What if this changes me?
如果我变得不可靠了呢
And makes me unreliable?
那就换你依靠我
Rely on me for a change.
今后 我们能不能答应彼此
Moving forward, can we just agree...
不再有所隐瞒了好吗
kid gloves off?
当然了
Absolutely.
我们都长大了 对吧
I mean, we grown, right?
是吧
Mm-hmm.Yeah?
我们长大了
We grown.
今天的州冠军赛 你兴奋吗
Hey. You excited about the state championship game today?
如果斯特拉心思在的话我会更兴奋
I'd be more excited if Stella got her head on straight.
目标到达
Eagle has landed.
开演了
Showtime.
他们没处理掉丹尼丝吧
Didn't get rid of Denise, did they?
当然没有了
'Course not.
她可是这地方的精神支柱
Old girl's got the heart and soul of this place.
嗨
Hey.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for coming to get me.
这是最后一次了
It's the last time.
我要金盆洗手
I'm going legit.
你值得我对你更好
You deserve more from me.
- 对我更好 - 怎么了
More from you?What?
我都觉得我受够你了
Here I thought I'd had enough of you.
我真是想死你这一张嘴了
See, I missed your razzing.
你就该罚
You're a sucker for punishment.
怎么 你想在这儿钓谁吗
What, you got someone to impress here?
谁取代我在你心里的位置了
Some joker edging me out for your affections?
或许吧
Maybe.
那我最好能让你忘了还有那个人
Well, I better help you forget the competition, then.
咱们进去吧
Let's go inside.
杰里 我
Hey, Geri. Did I, uh...
我做错什么了吗
did I do something wrong?
除了被关进去
You know, aside from get incarcerated.
因为如果有的话 你可以 跟我说实话的
'Cause if I did, you can... you can be honest with me.
什么 没有
What? No. No.
霍伊特 你什么都没做错
You-you didn't do anything wrong, Hoyt.
那就好
All right, then. Yeah?
咱们去看看新的侧步酒吧有什么新款饮品吧
Let's see what drink specials this new Side Step has to offer,
- 咱们都试试 - 好
and let's try 'em all.Okay!
那就太好了
I love it!
这是报复你上一次
Payback for your last homecoming.
过来 兄弟
Oh, come here, man.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你们啊
So, what, you guys,
给我办的惊喜派对吗
you planned a surprise party for little ol' me?
你们俩
You two.
合作得不错啊
You make quite a team.
恭喜霍伊特出狱
Congrats on Hoyt getting out.
你肯定很开心他回家了
You must be happy he's home.
对 我是很开心
Yeah. I'm happy.
显然
Mm! : Clearly.
你自己庆祝吗
You celebrating by yourself?
就是需要一点点酒壮胆 仅此而已
Just need a little liquid courage, that's all.
你和霍伊特还好吗
Things all right with you and Hoyt?
一罐子塑料吸管戒指
Well, uh, a jar full of plastic straw rings,
偶尔的配偶探访
an occasional conjugal visit--
一点都不无聊呢
never a dull moment.
但是不能算理想吧
But it's not exactly the stuff of fairy tales.
嗨
HOYT: Hey.
嗨
Hey!Um...
抱歉我得这么问你 兄弟 但是
sorry to put you on the spot here, buddy, but...
杰里是怎么回事
what's up with Geri?
我今晚有点看不懂她
Oh, I can't get a good read on her tonight.
我也希望我比你更能看懂人
Uh, I wish I was better at reading minds than you.
她有告诉你 她帮了我和拉里
She did tell you how she helped me and Larry
处理掉了杀死艾米莉的人 对吧
take out Emily's killer, right?
- 说了 - 这对人的精神压力很大
Yeah.Yeah. That weighs on you.
- 杀死一个人 - 我很高兴有你在她身边
You know, taking a life?I'm glad you were there for her.
对 那晚上
Yeah. It was a...
真的不容易 对我们俩来说都是
rough night for both of us.Hey.
我很高兴你终于得到了自己追求的解脱
I'm glad you finally got the closure you wanted.
安息吧 艾米
Rest easy, Em.
谢了 霍伊特
: Thanks, Hoyt.
安息吧 艾米
Rest easy, Em.
好了 咱们嗨起来
All right, all right, let's buck up.
不哭了 多来两瓶 路易斯
Uh, less tears, more beers. Lewis!
啤酒 我请客
Beers! On the house!
我请客
Oh!On the house!
这可对生意不利啊 兄弟
That is bad for business, buddy.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表