剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
其实我
Actually, I...
我不知道 我们的谈话真的很奇怪
I don't know. Our exchange felt really... off.
有没有可能
Is there any chance that...
是因为你所以才奇怪的
you might have been the one who made it feel off?
不是只有沃克在经历失去某人的创伤
Walker is not the only one who experienced loss.
你失去了你的搭档
You lost your partner,
就算这仅仅是暂时的
even if it is just temporary.
你妈妈会说这种失去
You know, your mom would say that loss...
怎么 你突然开始对心理学感兴趣了吗
What, now all of a sudden you're interested in psychology?
现在我家里要有两个心理医生了吗
Am I just gonna have two shrinks in my family now?
等一下 「在我家里」
Oy vey."In my family"?
不小心把心里话讲出来了吧
Freudian slip!
我要把你那些书都烧了
I'm gonna burn those books.
警 警长
Uh, Cap-Captain.
- 请进 - 抱歉
C-Come in.Sorry, I didn't mean to
我不是有意要打扰你们用午餐的
interrupt your lunch or anything.
其实我是来找他的
I'm actually here to speak to this guy.
特雷 你还好吗
Hey, Trey, how's it going?
- 不错 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
It's all right, man. It's good to see you.You, too.
就是有个问题要问你
Just got a quick question for you.
你认识一个叫路易斯·柯克的人吗
Do you know a guy named Louis Kirk?
他和你去的是同一家理疗诊所
He goes to the same physical therapist office as you.
认识 路易是个好人
Yeah, yeah, sure. Lou's a good dude.
退伍老兵 其实他跟我还有米基都是一个连队出来的
Army vet. Same battalion as Micki and me, actually.
但是我是去做理疗的时候才认识他的
We didn't meet until physical therapy, though.
怎么了 他出什么事了
Why? What about him?
他失踪三天了
He's been missing for three days.
你知道的 军人相关的案子总是比较受重视
You know how military cases always make it up the ranks.
下一个问题有点尴尬 因为
Um, this next question's a little awkward because
最后一次有人看到他
he was last seen...
是他在和你争执
in a heated discussion with you.
所以
So, uh...
你们是为什么吵架
...what's that about?
不错的地 前景可期
TISCH:Nice lot of land. Lots of promise.
没错
Walker:Sure.
罗林斯先生品味不错
Mr. Rawlins had great taste.
确实
That he did.
至于他的东西
As far as his, um, belongings...
你朋友的个人物品现在都在邻居那里
Neighbors are tending to your friend's personal effects.
他们现在可能出去放牧了
They are probably out grazing.
放牧
Grazing?
爸
AUGUST: Hey, Dad,
你知道霍伊特叔叔有四匹马和一匹骆驼吗
did you know Uncle Hoyt had four horses and a llama?
老天 这也太可爱了
Oh, my God, he is so cute it hurts.
拜托告诉我那些是邻居的吧
Please tell me that those belong to the neighbors, correct?
罗林斯先生的甜言蜜语骗到了卖♥♥家
Mr. Rawlins sweet-talked the seller into throwing in
把这些送给他
that family of outcasts.
这匹母马给骆驼喂奶
The mare, she suckled that odd-duck stray,
把它当自己孩子养大了
raised it as her own.
感觉是霍伊特会干的事
Well, sounds like Hoyt's kind of family.
现在这是你们的了
Well, they're yours now.
但是今晚之前你们得把它们带走
But you got to get them off the property by tonight.
我得接个电♥话♥
I'm s-- I gotta take this.
如果你们要找自己加上两个孩子
And, hey, if you're looking for a three-bedroom
- 住的三间卧室 - 不用
for yourself and the kids...Yeah, no, we're not.
我们要
WALKER: Wh-Where...
怎么带走四匹马和一匹骆驼
Uh, where am I gonna board four horses and a llama?
- 爸 拜托 这是霍伊特叔叔的 - 最后的梦想
Dad, come on, these are Uncle Hoyt's...His last dream.
这是你自己说的
That is what you said.
这也是那个梦想的一部分
So... they're a part of that dream.
斯特拉
Stel...
我是说
I mean...
或许我们可以分分心
maybe we need a distraction.
什么意思 你是想 带它们去兜风吗
Like what? You want to-- want to take 'em on a cattle drive
我不知道啊
or something? I don't know.
- 来吧 - 来吧
GERI: Let's do it.WALKER: Let's do it.
有个女人看到路易
TREY: Some woman saw Lou
在理疗之后教我柔道摔
teaching me a judo throw after PT.
她以为我们在打架 反应过度了
She thought we were fighting, and she overreacted.
他理疗是治疗什么
What was he getting PT for?
慢性创伤性脑病 脑损伤
CTE. Brain injury.
他不想让自己女儿知道
He doesn't want his daughter to know.
路易的家人对他来说是他的一切
Lou's family is everything to him.
可能问你能比看档案收获更多
You probably know more about him than I can get
你要一起来吗
from reading his file; you want to ride along?
当然了 我不可能
Absolutely. I mean, there's no way
就这样等着
I could just sit around on my hands.
- 我去拿衣服 - 好
I'll, uh, I'll grab my coat.All right.
警长 我想问
Hey, Cap, I think
既然沃克现在
since Walker is taking his...
拉米雷兹 如果你想和我搭档 开口就是了
Ramirez, if you want to partner up, just ask.
我很开心我们能这样
WALKER: It's nice having everyone on this ride.
我是说 我知道这不能算是野餐 但是
I mean, I know it's not exactly a picnic, but, uh,
你知道吧 跟你还有孩子们一起出来
you know, getting out here with the kids, with you,
感觉挺不错的
it feels... feels good, feels right. Yeah.
我也觉得
GERI: I mean, I think so.
说实话我都不知道这一周我是怎么过来的
I honestly don't know how I even functioned this past week.
然后再想想你们所亲身经历的
And then I think about what you might have witnessed...
难以想象
I can't even imagine.
我想象到的东西 让我彻夜难眠
What I imagine keeps me up.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
- 尤其是这都是因为我 - 别这样
Especially knowing I brought all this on.No, don't.
这不是你的问题
It's not on you.
他没事吧 感觉看上去不太舒服
Is he okay? I mean, he looks a little sick.
路还长着
WALKER: We got a ways to go.
我不知道他能不能走到底
I don't know if he's gonna make it.
这样吧 我拖后 看看斯特拉怎么样了
You know what, I'm gonna hang back, check on Stella.
好
Okay.
小姑娘 我要给你开罚单了
Uh, little lady, I'm gonna have to issue you a ticket
骑马的时候发短♥信♥
for texting while riding.
我没有 我就是
I'm not, I'm just...
在看霍伊特叔叔最后发的短♥信♥
I'm looking at Uncle Hoyt's last text.
是有关我之前藏♥毒♥的听证的
It's about my old court hearing for possession.
法官会在一滴眼泪当中
"The judge will see a world of remorse
看到所有的忏悔
in a single tear."
如果我知道那是最后一次
If I knew that was the last time...
我懂 斯特拉
Yeah, I-- I get it, Stella.
我自己也一直在回忆那一刻
I mean, I've been replaying those moments myself.
但是这一切都
Yeah, but you weren't responsible for...
不是你的错
everything.
斯特拉
Stella... Whoa.
别这样对自己
Don't put that on yourself.
爸 特雷弗和克林特都是因我而来
Dad, I was the one who brought Trevor, Clint in.
特雷弗的爸爸
Trevor's dad was
是个很麻烦的人
a deeply troubled man.
他瞒过了我们
He blindsided us.
发生的这一切 都和你无关
What happened wasn't anything to do with you.
行 行 慢点
Okay, okay. Whoa, whoa. Easy.
爸 他没事吧 出什么事了
Um, Dad, is he all right? What's wrong?
他没事 孩子
He, uh... He's gonna be fine, buddy.
我觉得如果我们把他交给
You know, uh, I think he may be better off
能更好地照顾他的人 会更好
if we leave him with someone who can take better care of him.
爸 你认真的吗 我们不能把它丢在这里
Hey, Dad, are you serious? We can't just leave him here.
他们是一家人
I mean, they're-they're family.
虽然可能不是同一个物种吧
Sure, they might not be the same species or whatever...
我觉得你反应过度了 孩子
Okay. I think you're overreacting, bud.
奥吉 会没事的
Hey, hey, Augie, it's gonna be okay.
你知道
Did you know that, um,
霍伊特想把这件夹克衫给你吗
that Hoyt wanted you to have this jacket?
这不是普通的夹克衫
And it's not just any jacket.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表