剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
行 没问题
Yeah. C-Course.
你这么想 不用做文书工作 是吧
Hey, think of it this way-- no paperwork, right?
对
Yep.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 你知道这是谁干的吗
Yeah, I'm-I'm good. You know who did this?
大概知道
I have a pretty good idea.
别担心 好吗
Don't worry about it. All right?
我爱你
I love you, man.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
嗨
Hey.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
警长
Captain.
你会想听听这些的
You're gonna want to hear this.
这位卡罗尔说她看到四个人烧了车
Carol here said she saw four men torch the car,
然后走开了
then walk away.
他们就 晃悠着走了
CAROL: They just strolled off,
就好像他们什么都不怕一样
like they weren't afraid of anything.
告诉他 他们长什么样
Tell him what they looked like.
白人 中年
White. Middle-aged.
我觉得他们看上去挺疯狂的
They looked kind of crazy to me.
我马上就来给你正式录口供
I'm gonna grab your formal statement in a second.
能请你去那边等一下吗
Can I just have you wait over there? Mm-hmm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
警长 你知道这是坎贝尔干的
Captain, you know this was Campbell.
你要我去抓他吗
Do you want me to go pick him up?
不 不
No. No.
警长 这是公然
Captain, this is a blatant...
就
Just...
这件事上听我的
...follow me on this one.
好吗 我自己来处理
Okay? I'm handling it.
无意冒犯 长官 我处理过这种事情
Respectfully, sir, I've dealt with this stuff,
作为士兵在军队里
as a trooper and in the military.
如果我们不表态
If we do not respond loudly,
事情只会更加糟糕
it is only gonna get worse.
谢谢你的关心
Appreciate your concern.
拉米雷兹
Ramirez.
你让我来处理这件事
You let me deal with this.
明白吗
Understood?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
对 我爸爸觉得这些事情
Yeah. My dad thinks stuff like this
能帮我考大学
will help with college admissions.
但他也是对的 只是我不喜欢
Mm. He's probably right, too, and I hate
- 他是对的 - 还记得我爸
when that happens. Remember when my dad
让我一个夏天打扫马厩吗
made me clean out stables all summer?
对 你带着桶和铲子过来
Yeah. You showed up
看上去真的很生气
with a bucket and a shovel, and you looked so pissed.
是啊 我还记得你本来应该来帮我的
Yeah. I also remember you were supposed to help me.
是哦
Yeah.
但说真的
Real talk though.
连姆会给奥斯汀带来很大帮助的
Liam would be great for Austin.
但斯特拉·沃克呢
But what about Stella Walker?
她打算干什么
What's she gonna do?
她还没有
She's still...
想好
undeclared.
如果你要问我
Well, if you ask me,
根据你跟我说的 这里发生的一切
based off of everything you told me about what happened here--
霍伊特的事情 那个特雷弗
Hoyt, this Trevor dude...
我感觉你是时候做出一些改变了
...just sounded like you were ready for a change.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
我们可以明天去看看得克萨斯大学
Why don't we check out UT tomorrow?
看看大学是什么样的
Just to see what it's like.
我有些在那里的朋友 他们可以带我们逛逛
I have some friends who go there. They can show us around.
或许 能帮你决定高中毕业之后干什么
Maybe... help you decide what's after high school.
好 没问题
Yeah. Okay.
明天就行
Tomorrow sounds good.
连姆
Liam?
你来这儿干什么
Why are you here?
我
I...
我欠你个道歉
I owe you an apology.
发生了太多事情了
So-so much has happened.
我有太多事情应该告诉你 但没有说
So much that I never told you and I-I should have.
我在最糟糕的时候
A-And when I was at my worst,
我想到了你
I thought of you.
那你
Were-were you ever
打算告诉我发生什么了吗
gonna tell me what's going on?
在此之前 我告诉你我在墨西哥出轨了
Before, when I told you that I cheated on you in Mexico,
- 那是假的 - 墨西哥 连姆
that was a lie. M-Mexico. Liam.
你被枪击了 那是怎么回事
And, you were shot. What about that?
我知道 听着 这一切
I know. Look, all of it,
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我想保证你的安全
I-I wanted to keep you safe.
我不想把你牵扯进来
I-I didn't want to involve you...
你不想牵扯到你要结婚的对象吗
You didn't want to involve the man you were about to marry?
我
I'm...
我真的非常不擅长道歉
This is my terrible attempt at an apology.
所以你才是写演讲稿的人
This is why you are the speechwriter.
我不知道你还会不会在奥斯汀
I wasn't sure that you'd still be in Austin.
我对你的所作所为感到很困惑
I was confounded by what you did.
但显然你没有那么做
But, apparently, you didn't do it.
困惑
"Confounded."
这是个好词 我下次要用
That's a great word. I'm gonna save that one for later.
我听说你要竞选地方检察官
I heard you were running for D.A.
是的
I am.
最近的一系列事情让我措手不及
Recent events kind of threw me for a loop, but...
但我在想你
I-I was thinking of you
我
and I...
嗨
Hey.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Uh... yeah.
我马上就来
I'll, uh, be there in a sec.
我会放你走的 我
I'll-I'll let you go. I...
我就是想过来说
just wanted to come by and say
照顾好自己 布雷特
take care, Bret.
R4呼叫控制中心
R4 to Central Dispatch.
这里是中心 R4 请讲
This is Dispatch. Go ahead, R4.
北亚当街101号♥这里有情况
I have a possible Code 6 with several armed suspects
数名武装嫌犯
at 101 North Adams Street.
请立刻派空闲的小队来
Send any available units now.
抱歉 R4 该地域没有空闲警力
Sorry, R4, no available units in the area.
后援到达时间至少20分钟
ETA on backup is at least 20 minutes.
你在干什么
: What are you doing?
警长 我明确
Captain... I specifically
告诉过你 叫你不要管的
told you to stand down.
- 警长 - 不
Captain... No. No.
我不需要另一个
I don't need another Ranger that doesn't know
不听指挥的骑警了 相信我
how to follow orders. Trust me.
好吗
Okay?
回总部等我
Meet me at HQ.
我有东西要给你看
There's something I want you to see.
好
Okay.
瞧瞧
CAMPBELL: Well, well, well.
各位骑警今晚过得如何啊
How you fine Rangers doing this evening?
听我说
Whew. Now, you see,
如果你一直这样骚扰我 小伙子
if you keep harassing me like this, boy,
我就不得不做出点反应了
I'm gonna have to respond.
小伙子
Hmm? "Boy"?
- 小伙子 - 米基
"Boy"? Micki. Micki. Micki.
相信我
Trust me.
我们走 现在就走
Let's go. Right now.
这件事我要通知斯坦
I'm bringing Stan
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表