剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Is this all from the old place?
是的 这是最后一趟
Yeah. That was the last trip.
老爸
Hey, Dad?
我能粉刷我的房♥间吗
Can I paint my room?
刷你的房♥间
Paint your room?
-涂料公♥司♥有个软件帮你选色 -好吧
- Benjamin Moore has this app that helps you choose colors. - Okay...
我喜欢曙光系列
I like First Light.
曙光是吧
First Light.
很平静 对你应该会有好处
Very calming. Which would be great for you.
现在 麻烦先帮我们收拾东西吧
Now, please help us unpack.
他在照片墙上加我了 天哪
He added me on Insta, oh, my God.
-闭嘴 给我 -行了
- Knock it off. Give me that. - Okay, hey, hey.
收拾好东西之后 我们就去吃披萨
Once we get unpacked, we can grab pizza.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Yeah.
那就说定了
Okay.
-斯黛拉 别告诉我你现在又讨厌披萨了 -不 只是
Stella, come on. Don't tell me you hate pizza now. No, it's just...
我得去做社区服务
I have that community service thing
在特♥价♥商场附近的马厩
at the stables near the outlet mall.
监狱马厩 怎么在那
The prison stable. Why there?
不知道 大概是因为我提过我在农场长大吧
I don't know, I said I grew up on a ranch or something.
听好了
Well, listen to me.
我们巡警的马都养在那边
We Rangers keep our horses there.
囚犯帮忙打理马厩 是劳♥改♥的一部分
Prisoners help out, they have stable duty-- it's part of the rehab--
到时候肯定轮不到囚犯
and I'm sure they'll be on a different rotation,
也肯定会有人看守
and I'm sure there'll be guards,
-但一定要谨慎 好吗 -好的
- but just steer clear. Okay? Okay? - Yeah.
斯黛拉的朋友贝尔
Stella's friend Bel--
她父母移♥民♥那事 进展得怎么样了
uh, how's the case going with her parents' immigration?
不太顺利
It's not good.
我同事说他们被移♥民♥局盯上了
I confirmed from a colleague that they are on ICE's radar.
你觉得他们会被驱逐出境吗
You think they'll get deported?
希望不会
I hope not.
我打算明天跟他们谈谈
I'm talking with them tomorrow.
你拿那个干什么
Hey, what are you doing with that?
没什么
Uh, nothing, nothing.
这是什么
What is all this stuff?
你肯定是拿了我的旧档案箱
You must have grabbed one of my old work boxes.
没什么重要的 就是些旧案相关的东西
Nothing for you to worry about. Just old case stuff. Um...
-房♥间收拾得不错 -谢谢
- Room's looking good. - Thank you.
谢谢帮忙 小伙
Yeah. Uh, thanks for helping, bud.
我去问问毛琳这个能放哪
I'm gonna ask Mawline where I can stash this.
-然后咱们就去吃披萨 -好的
- Then pizza. - All right.
好的
All right.
♪我不是箭猪♪
♪I ain't no porcupine♪
♪摘掉你的小手套♪
♪Take off your kid gloves♪
♪准备好接受我的爱了吗♪
♪Are you ready for a thing called love...♪
你俩吓死我了
You scared me to heck and back.
你好啊 斯坦
Hey, Stan.
你好啊 艾比 这菜挺香啊
Hey, Abby. It smells good.
是墨西哥胡椒酱
It's jalapeño pepper jam.
去年学尤克里里 今年学做胡椒酱
Ukulele last year, pepper jam this year.
谁知道呢 没准明年她会去学意大利语呢
Who knows, maybe next year she'll learn Italian.
尝试新东西总是好的
It never hurts to try new things.
能让人保持年轻 是吧 小艾
Keeps you young, right, Abbs?
我一直是这么认为的
That's what I keep saying.
科德尔正在地窖里找东西
Cordell is, uh, rooting around in the cellar.
你能让他再拿点罐子来吗
Could you please ask him for some more canning jars?
科德尔
Cordell!
-马上就来 爸 -他怎么样了
- Just a minute, Dad. - How's he holding up?
丧妻之痛不是轻易就能缓过来的
I don't know how any man gets over losing his wife.
我好像把我的工具落在车里了 失陪
I think I left my Leatherman out in the truck. Excuse me.
味道还挺冲
That's got some kick in it.
手别伸进去
Get out of there.
那是给利亚姆未婚夫的
That is for Liam's fiancé.
我好久没在罗斯代尔的农业用品店看见你了
Hey, I haven't seen you out at the, uh, Seed & Tack in Rosedale.
盖里还问起你来着
Gary was asking after you.
他说你这个秋天还没去取鸟饲料呢
Said you hadn't been by to pick up the bird feed this fall.
新一批鸡崽也到了
New chicks are in.
大画家 休息一下怎么样
Hey, Banksy. How about a break?
我没什么心情
I wouldn't be much fun.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
昨天 警监让我...
Cap made me...
对着镜头微笑
smile for the cameras yesterday.
感觉就像
It felt like...
感觉像 像什么
Felt like... like what?
就像我是那个墨西哥好人
Like I was the Mexican good guy
被人用来证明拿下墨西哥坏人是正当行为
used to justify taking down the Mexican bad guy.
你得到了别人的认可 但你觉得自己被利用了
You got your seat at the table but you felt used.
一个棕色皮肤的小女孩走过
Little brown girl walks by.
你觉得她会这么认为
You think she thinks that,
还是当她看见你之后 会以你为榜样
or does she see you and want to be you?
我只是觉得 或许你需要放轻松一点
I'm just saying that maybe you got to play the game a little.
或许吧
Maybe.
好吧
Okay, so,
这就是那个杀人的枪手
this is the guy who shot the guy.
恩佐·卡里洛
Enzo Carillo.
这是她的女儿迪莉娅
And this is his daughter Delia.
她在新闻发布会上骂了我
She called me out at the press brief.
感觉就像我妈发给我的消息一样
It felt like a message from my mother.
你是在努力开辟道路
You are blazing a trail.
前人种树 后人才能乘凉 乘凉谁不会啊
It's way easier to show up after the work's been done.
你说得没错
You're right.
你说得没错
You're right.
-你工作找得怎么样了 -还不错
- Hey, how's the job search? - Uh, good.
我刚好有一个面试要去
I got an interview lined up.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
不祝也行
Or not.
-你在查什么呢 -不好意思 祝你好运
- What are you looking up? - Sorry. Good luck.
我就是想查一下我们的数据库 然后
I just wanted to check our database, and...
找到了
There it is.
恩佐1990年之后就不在帮派活动了
Enzo's gang activity dropped in 1990.
他在哈兰石油找了一份工作
Got a job at Harlan Oil.
-为什么要回来 -没准他欠奥维达多帮一个人情
- Why go back? - Well, maybe he owed the Olvidados a favor?
你要继续查下去吗
You gonna look into it?
办这案子的人挺受人爱戴的
The guy running this case is kind of beloved.
感觉会有点不礼貌 如果我贸然去说
Just feels disrespectful if I'm to say,
"你办的案子有可能是错的 长官"
"Something might be wrong with your casework, sir."
你胸前还有颗星呢 大画家
You got that star, Banksy.
好好利用它
Use it.
谢谢
Thanks.
刚刚那个"祝你好运" 我说得有些仓促了
And that was a distracted "good luck" before.
这个才是真心的祝福你
This is a for-real good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
自♥由♥女侠
艾柏琳·沃克
亲爱的艾比
爱你的 盖里
你都找到什么了
What you got?
恩佐30年前就退出奥维达多帮了
Enzo got out of the Olvidado gang 30 years ago.
他为什么会回来
What made him go back?
我不知道你还在调查恩佐的案子
I didn't realize you were still turning over the Enzo case.
是的 我有一些疑问
Yeah, I got questions.
好吧 我们知道他什么时候能醒来吗
Okay. Uh, do we know if he came to yet?
护士说他随时都有可能醒来
The nurse said he'd wake up any moment.
你想跟我一起去问问他吗
You want to go with me to talk to him?
行
Sure.
你觉得这不是个正确的选择
You don't think that's the right call.
不 这很正确 只是
I do. I d-d... Uh, just, uh...
不好意思 我刚刚在想家里的一些事情
Sorry, I'm-I'm, uh... family stuff. I'm just in my head.
好吧 我试探过詹姆斯了
Okay, well, look... look, I tried with James,
我觉得他不想让我继续追查下去
and I'm just getting the sense he doesn't want me chasing this,
所以在我们有确凿的证据之前
so unless we have hard evidence,
我们能不能私下调查
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表