剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
验尸报告里写了什么
what's in the autopsy report.
问题是
Thing is--
那个验尸报告
that autopsy report--
那不是得州龙葵
that's not Texas Nightshade.
不是吗
It's not?
不是 那是匹普通耕马
Nope. That's a standard workhorse.
这是两周前的得州龙葵
This is Texas Nightshade two weeks ago.
这里有些肿胀 有可能骨折了
Shows some swelling, possibly a fracture.
不管怎样 你可以在报告里看到我的检查结果
Anyway, you can see my findings in the report.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-希望你们能追查清楚 -报告呢
- Hope y'all get to the bottom of things. - The report?
我给你同事了
That I gave to your colleague.
一个戴着白帽子 喜欢自娱自乐的高个子吗
Tall guy, white hat, laughs at his own jokes?
没错 就是沃克
That's Walker.
还能是谁呢
Is it ever.
要不要来点墨西哥奶酪
Went to grab some queso.
吃挺香啊
Mm, I can see that.
也许有人故意纵火
Maybe someone staged a fire
来制♥造♥得州龙葵死掉的假象
to make it look like Texas Nightshade was dead.
-但为什么呢 -也许因为马赢不了了
- Wonder why. - Maybe he wasn't gonna win.
从近期X光片上看 马左后腿有肿胀
His latest X-rays show he has swelling on his left hind leg.
它受伤了
He was injured.
所以也许是曼彻斯特自己放的火
So maybe Manchester himself?
但如果马受伤了 至少该被养作种马吧
But if the horse was injured, wouldn't you at least put him out to stud?
为什么要杀了它
Why get rid of him?
可能性太多了 比如为了保住脸面
Well, too many bets in, wanted to save face.
骗保 结束一切
Collect the insurance, call it a day.
但马现在在哪呢
Yeah, but where would the horse be now?
你不负责这案子
You're not on this case.
你要是在工作中被逮到
Okay? I think you could get into actual trouble
那就真麻烦了 到时候我也吃不了兜着走
if you're caught working on it, which means I'll get in trouble.
那就当我是顾问吧
Then just consider me a consultant.
米琪 米琪 拜托了
Micki, Micki, please, please.
我不知道除了这我还能去哪
Look, I don't know where I fit if it's not here.
这案子是我现在唯一能做的
This is all I know how to do now,
所以拜托 让我调查吧
so please just... just let me do it.
我会在私底下工作 你想让我怎样都行
Off the record. Whatever you like.
为什么不把测试做完 成为正式巡警呢
Why not just finish the test, make it official?
杰米森医生让我带块糖
Dr. Jamison told me I should carry a sugar cube.
以获得马的信任
To gain the horse's trust.
对
Right.
我在看马特·哈蒙的档案
I've been looking through Matt Harmon's file.
那个丧命的牧场工人
The, uh, ranch hand who died.
他才刚蹲完五年监狱
Just finished a five-year sentence.
有姑娘一直等着他结婚
Girl waiting with a ring on her finger.
他不是优渥家庭出身
Didn't come from the best family,
就像曼彻斯特说的那样 他在牧场长大
and like Manchester said, he grew up on the ranch.
你知道人能从马的眼中看到它的灵魂吗
You know how you can see a horse's soul in its eyes?
我有点觉得自己被困住了
Part of me thinks I'm-I'm just stuck.
这里
No...
没有我的容身之处
place to fit back here.
马 马鞍...
The horse, the saddle, the...
都让我想起那晚
Just makes me remember that night.
它会一直萦绕在你脑海的
I'm guessing you'll always remember.
你男朋友最近还好吗
So, how's the boyfriend?
总之
Anyway...
咱能别待在充满奶酪味的屋子里吗
Can we stop standing around cramming queso?
在哪能找到一匹获过奖的赛马呢
Where does one find a prize racehorse?
康妮发消息说
Connie just sent word.
曼彻斯特的私人飞机一小时后起飞
Manchester's private jet is said to be wheels-up in an hour.
还有一个相关消息
On a separate but related note,
有人看到一匹马在市中心游荡
a horse was spotted wandering around downtown.
曼彻斯特是这案子的嫌疑人
Manchester's our guy,
我们得找到得州龙葵才能立案
We got no case until we find Texas Nightshade.
好的 我去找警监
Okay. I'll rope in Captain.
我们得拦下他 否则就没机会了
We stop him or we'll lose our window.
他是个亿万富翁
Guy's a billionaire.
我们放走他 他就有时间请律师
We let him fly off, he'll have time to lawyer up,
或者更糟 直接跑去伯利兹
or worse, just disappear to Belize.
听起来不错
Doesn't sound so bad.
如果我们没有龙葵还活着的证据
If we don't have the proof that Nightshade's not dead,
我们就没法立案
we don't have the case.
好吧 你有什么想法
Okay, what are you thinking?
我也许不是巡警 但我可是正宗牛仔
Might not be a Ranger, but I'm still a cowboy.
你去找曼彻斯特 得州龙葵交给我
You find Manchester, I'll get Texas Nightshade.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
好了 走吧
All right. Come on.
好孩子 好孩子
Attaboy, attaboy.
就这样 就这样
That's right. That's right.
你准备好了吗
Hey, you ready?
我们出发吧
Let's do this.
沃克
Walker!
-长官 我想帮忙 -准了
- I'd love to help, sir. - You're certified.
跳过去
Jump!
我真希望我不必在未来两年内如此逼迫你
I really hope I don't have to push you this hard to pass two years from now.
结果那个骑师坦白了
Turns out the jockey confessed.
他和曼彻斯特一起干的这事
He was in on it with Manchester,
但他于心不忍♥
but he couldn't go through with it.
他太爱那匹马了
Loved the horse too much.
他就把马放生了
He let him run free.
怎么 他以为没人会在意
So, what, he figured no one would bat an eye
一匹得奖的马在奥斯汀市区闲逛吗
at a prize horse wandering through downtown Austin?
他觉得因为受伤就抛弃一匹纯种马
Well, he thought it was a crime to give up on a thoroughbred
那是犯罪
just 'cause it was injured.
你怎么想
How about that, huh?
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
利亚姆 臭小子
Liam! Hey, stinker.
别套近乎 你没来吃午饭
Don't be cute. You missed lunch.
糟糕 是的 那是因为今天...
Shoot, right. That was today, uh...
我们得去做重新认证的测试 还有
We, uh, we had to do this recertification thing, and, uh...
一些其他事
...some other stuff.
我们马上就走 好吗
Yeah, we got to go, right?
-我们还有场比赛要去 -好吧
- We got a game to get to. - Well, yeah.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 但你没接
I tried to call you. You didn't answer your phone
我就知道你会在这
and I knew you'd be here.
我过来告诉你 她不在那里
I came to tell you that she's not there.
-什么意思 -我是说 你的女儿
- What do you mean? - I mean that your daughter
没有到场参加足球比赛
never showed up to her soccer game.
我想你肯定能弄清她在哪吧
Uh, I'm sure that you can figure it out from here.
是啊 我知道她在哪
Yeah, I know where she is.
搭档
Hey, partner?
愿意再帮我收拾个烂摊子吗
Care to tie up one more loose end with me?
当然
Sure.
贝尔
Bel?
可能这不是什么好主意
Maybe this wasn't the best idea.
我们应该去比赛
We should've just gone to the game.
我想让你别去想那些东西了
I wanted to get your mind off stuff.
可能你也想让自己别想那些东西
Maybe you're trying to get your mind off stuff, too.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你♥爸♥爸来了
Your dad is here.
两名得州巡警是我最不需要的东西
Two Texas Rangers is kind of the last thing I need,
但还是谢谢你
but... thanks anyway.
亲爱的
Hey there, Butterbean.
-别 -我去赶走他们
- Don't. - I'll break it up.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
你到底在干什么
What in God's name are you doing?
我在做一个让你失望的小孩
Being a disappointment, I guess.
你为什么不去参加足球比赛
Why'd you ditch your soccer game?
我犯了这么大的错 凭什么我还有资格参赛
Why should I get to play in the game when I messed up?
或许没有人该这么轻易地就得到第二次机会
Maybe it shouldn't be so easy to get a second chance.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表