剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
one summer during tornado season.
奥古斯特和我用体育馆的垫子造了一个堡垒
August and I built this fort out of gymnasium mats.
现在想起来还挺奇怪的
It's weird to think about that.
那应该是最后一次了
I guess that was the last time.
什么 什么最后一次
What? Last time what?
那是我们最后一次觉得自己像小孩
The last time we felt like kids.
那是妈妈出事的前一年 所以...
It was the year before Mom, so...
你最怀念小时候的什么东西
What do you miss about being little?
卷笔刀
Pencil sharpeners.
毕竟我现在再也不用卷笔刀了 所以...
Yeah, I never use them anymore, so...
我特别喜欢削好的铅笔的味道
I just love the smell of a sharpened pencil.
总有一天 你会跟我说实话的
Someday, you're actually gonna give me a straight answer.
我希望你能多谈谈你的父母
I wish you would talk about your parents more.
其实也没什么好说的
There's nothing really to tell.
我妈去世了 我爸在坐牢
Mom's dead. Dad's in prison.
-就这样 -拜托
- End of story. - Come on.
如果你不在乎你♥爸♥
You wouldn't even be in Austin
你当初根本就不会来奥斯汀
if you didn't care about your dad.
这真好看
That's nice.
是因为你 我才会在这里
I'm only here for you.
别让我一个人在这和低年级生跳舞啊
Don't make me dance out here with underclassmen on my own!
走吧
Come on.
我觉得咱们仨得有一个组合名
I think we need a trio name.
米琪和我的组合名是"特琪"
Micki and I are "Tricki,"
谐音"Tricky" 棘手的
所以如果加上沃克 那应该是
So feels like, if we add Walker, it's got to be...
特奇葩[双关]Trickier.
沃琪诶 沃琪雷
Wicki-ay. Wicki-rey.
-沃琪... -还是别了吧
- Wick-Wicki... - Ooh, ooh. No, no, no, no.
我觉得她那个更好
I think hers is much better.
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
科菲尔德先生应该就在这附近
Mr. Cofield must be close.
电线塌了
Power lines are down.
-看来咱们得步行了 -嗯
- Looks like we're walking. - Yup.
-行吧 -好了 来吧
- Okay. - All right, come on.
咱们下车吧
Let's do it.
-科菲尔德先生 -科菲尔德先生
- Mr. Cofield?! - Mr. Cofield?
-科菲尔德先生 -科菲尔德先生
- Mr. Cofield! - Mr. Cofield?!
他在这里
There he is!
米琪 米琪 离那玩意远点
Micki! Micki! Get away from that thing!
-沃克 -你悠着点
- Walker! - Whoa, whoa, okay.
沃克 快来搭把手
Walker, I need help!
等我一下 好了 米琪
Give me a sec. Okay! Hey, Micki!
米琪 你现在惊慌发作了
Micki! You're having a panic attack!
好了 你还记得那些镇定小练习吗
Uh, all right, remember those grounding exercises?
别慌 好吗
Stay with me, okay?
这儿有一根树枝
Uh, we got a tree branch.
-没错 -还有电♥话♥线杆
- Yes. - Uh, uh, telephone pole.
还有柏油马路 轮到你了
Asphalt. Your turn, your turn.
-有根树枝 -没错
- Uh, uh, a tree-tree branch. - Yeah!
-有电♥话♥线杆 -是的
- A telephone pole. - Yes.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an ass.
行吧 她回来了 你没事吧
Yes! There she is. You good?
-嗯 我没事 我很好 -你没事吧 好的
- Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. - Okay, you good? Okay.
特雷
Trey!
龙♥卷♥风♥要过来了
The tornado!
沃克 我们得把他搬走
Walker, we got to move him.
-好的 -扶住他的脖子
- Okay. Yeah. - Grab around his neck.
慢点 慢慢来 好吗
Easy, easy. Slowly, all right?
-我扶住了 -我来抓他的腿
- Got him, got him. - I'll grab his legs.
后面有个雨水沟
There's a storm drain back there.
-我抓稳了 -你抓稳了吧
- I got you. - You got him?
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
我抓稳了
I got you.
好了 放在这边
All right, right here.
就在这边 来
Right here. Here we go.
好了 等我把磁铁拿出来
All right, let me get the magnet.
我把它掉在电线旁边了
I-I dropped it by the power line.
我去拿 等会儿就回来
I got it. I'll be right back.
沃克
Walker!
沃克 沃克
Walker! Walker.
我来了
I'm here.
你还好吗 你没事吧
Are you okay? You okay?
嗯 我还好
Yeah, yeah.
好
Okay.
-好 -翻身 翻身
- Okay. - Yeah. Roll over. Roll over.
翻身 对对对 好的
Roll over. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good.
-来吧 准备好了吗 -嗯
- Come on. Ready? - Yeah. Yeah.
加油 加把劲
Come on. Come on!
给你
Here.
给你
Here.
把磁铁贴在胸口上 好吗
Keep that on your chest, all right?
一直按在胸口上
Keep it on your chest.
我不相信利亚姆会出轨
It just doesn't square with me that Liam would stray.
你信吗
Do you believe it?
我都不知道该相信什么了
I haven't known what to believe in some time.
你看起来悠然自得啊
You look like you're settled into a good brood.
我只是...在想很多事
I just, uh... I just got a few things on my mind.
如果你真的在乎某人的话
Sounds like you ought to be saying them out loud to someone
那你应该告诉他
if you care about him.
-爸... -他为了你横跨了整个国家
- Daddy... - That man traveled across the country for you.
如果你还没准备好每天起床的时候
Now, if you're not ready to get up every day
都让他知道你爱他...
and show him that you love him...
那也许你配不上他
...maybe you don't deserve him.
爱是个动词 利亚姆
Love is a verb, Liam.
你得积极地去爱别人
It's something you do actively.
你根本不知道我牺牲了什么 爸
You have no idea what I'm sacrificing, Dad.
只是因为个人视角的不同 所以看起来不同
It just looks different, depending on who you are.
我会打电♥话♥给布雷特的
I'm gonna go call Bret.
-要拍喽 -等等
- I'm focusing in. - Wait, wait.
好了 真好看 准备好再来一张了吗
All right. That's fantastic. All right, ready?
-好了 你也入个镜 -快来
- Okay, now take one with you in it. - Yeah, come on.
-会很可爱的 -超可爱
- Oh, that'd be cute. - So cute.
爷爷刚刚给我发短♥信♥了 他没事
Grandad just texted me. He's okay.
谢谢你 奥古斯特
Thank you, August.
特雷弗去哪儿了
Where's Trevor?
来跳支舞吧 女士
Come hither, my lady.
好吧
Okay.
再见了 各位 一起来啊
Bye, guys. Come on.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我想 既然现在外面风雨交加 也没个舞会的样子
I figured since it turned out to be more storm than dance,
也许是时候来玩玩垫子了
maybe it was time to break out the mats.
-天哪 -我要钻进去
- Oh, my gosh. - Okay, I'm going in.
等等我
W-Wait for me.
你怎么总是这么冷
You're always so dang cold.
-好了 咱们走吧 -行 咱们走
- There you go. All right, let's go, let's go. - Okay. We're doing it.
探视通行证
探视对象: 克林特·韦斯特
斯黛拉
Stella...
抱歉 我当时僵住了
Hey, um, I'm sorry I froze back there.
而且 我还让你受了伤
And... I'm sorry I got you hurt.
不 你没让我受伤 我的肩膀没事 会好的
No, you didn't get me hurt. My shoulder is fine; it'll heal.
但我觉得...
But I think, um...
就算你不愿意面对
you know what is a bigger deal
你也知道什么事更重要
than you're giving it credit for.
你们在说什么
What "You know what"?
就是阿德里安娜被逮捕那件事
Uh, the, uh, the Adriana arrest. You know.
嗯...
Yeah...
你刚刚的反应有点强烈啊
That was a pretty intense reaction.
是不是还有别的事
Is there more?
因为如果真的有重要的事 你会...
Because if it's something important, you'd...
你会告诉我的 对吧
you'd tell me, right?
是啊
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表