剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Hugging's one of my super powers.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你...
You just...
你在这案子上帮了我很大的忙
You really helped me sort this case out.
谢谢你
Thanks.
当然了
Of course.
而我是一个很不合格的女朋友
And I am a terrible girlfriend.
你去过面试了 结果怎么样
You had an interview. How did it go?
在你面前的
Well, you are looking
是圣心高中
at the new director of sports medicine
新任运动医学部主管和助理足球教练
and assistant soccer coach at Sacred Heart High!
什么 太好了
What?! That's great!
有人告诉我要开启新的篇章
Well, someone told me to start a whole new chapter
做普通的平民 所以...
with this civilian thing, so...
现在好了
here goes.
全都告诉我
Tell me everything.
我会全告诉你
I'll tell you more,
但首先 有礼物给你
but first, a present.
不是应该我送你礼物吗
Shouldn't I be getting you a present?
你曾经需要英雄 就画了一个英雄
You needed a hero, so you drew one,
后来你也成为了一个英雄
and then you became one.
不要忘记了
Don't you forget that.
很抱歉我拿走了相机 爸爸
I'm sorry I took the camera, Dad.
我以为里面只有你的照片
I thought there'd just be photos of you,
但那...
but it was just...
她是谁
Who is she?
她是...曾经是
She is, uh, was...
我的卧底团队成员
part of my undercover crew.
你们还
Do you still,
会一起出去玩吗
you know, hang out?
不会
No.
这
This...
是以前的工作
...was a job.
都已经结束了
And it's done.
奥古 我知道你有疑虑 我理解
Augie, I know you've got questions. I understand.
但是我不想回到那段时期了
But I don't want to go back to that time.
我现在就在这里
I'm here now,
我想要留在这里
and I want to be here now.
但是你在那张照片里看起来完全是另一个人
Okay, but you look like a completely different person in that photo.
像是真的很开心
Like, actually happy.
不像现在
Not like now.
我很开心 伙计 我...
I am happy. Buddy, I...
我很开心能回到家里
I am happy to be home.
我只是
I just...
我不...
I don't...
我不知道该怎么表现出来
know how to show it, sometimes.
那为什么没有你和妈妈那么开心的照片
Okay, well, why weren't there any photos like that with Mom?
因为以前你妈妈是家里的摄影师
'Cause your mom was the family photographer.
照片都是她拍的
She took all the photos,
所以照片上几乎都没有她
so she was almost never in them.
我知道你一直在学
I know you've been learning,
那么
so, uh...
你有没有可能成为我们家现在的摄影师呢
you think maybe you could be our family photographer now?
过来
Here, come on.
我不知道怎么用这个东西
I don't know what to do with this thing.
不如你来拍一张我们的合照好了
So, uh, why don't you get a picture of us.
这是你的双份三倍浓缩
Got you a double triple espresso.
谢谢你 艾达
Thank you, Ada.
这些都是艾米丽的案件档案吗
Are these all the files for Emily's case?
是的
Yep.
等等 詹姆斯警监几天前调了监控录像
Wait, Captain James pulled surveillance logs couple days ago.
他有没有说为什么要调
Did he say why he needed them?
-我该去看看吗 我觉得... -不用
- Should I have checked? I figured... - No.
只是有些奇怪
It's just weird.
他为什么不让我哥插手
Why would he pull the files
但自己却在调取这些档案
when he told my brother to back off the case?
泰拉·琼安
你好 泰拉
卡皮普公爵 你刚出狱吗 刚到杰洛旅馆 快点过来
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表