剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Let's go tonight.
还是明天吧
You know what, tomorrow.
你先享受一下你的自♥由♥之夜好了
Enjoy your one free night.
-我得去处理这个... -对 你的大案子
- I got to work on this... - Yeah, y-your big case.
我知道 好的
No. I know. Yeah.
-好吧 祝你好运 -谢了
- All right. Uh, good luck. - Thanks.
...本次比赛 并对她的退赛
...the competition and declined to comment
米琪
有空吗 找个时间过来吃披萨玩游戏吧
拒绝发表评论
on her decision to exit.
而今日的体育界
And in the world of sports,
得州游骑兵队将于今晚7点
Rangers play the Astros at 7:00 tonight
主场对战休斯顿太空人队
for some home state rivalry.
好啊 我这就过去
如果比赛不因为下雨而取消的话
That is if the game doesn't get rained out.
我相信忠实的粉丝们不会
I'm sure dedicated fans are determined not to let
被一点点雨水破坏了心情…
a little precipitation ruin the fun...
披萨之家
Family Pizza.
外带点餐
Order for takeout, please.
两份中号♥披萨
Two medium pizzas,
一份多加意式辣肠
one with extra pepperoni.
龙♥卷♥风♥警报
...特拉维斯 巴斯多普 海斯和考德威尔县
...for Travis, Bastrop, Hays and Caldwell Counties,
都将遭遇强烈风暴...
with severe storms firing rapidly...
谁啊
Who is it?
布雷特·南 你的未婚夫
Bret Nam, your fiancé.
为什么上锁了
Why is it locked?
国家气象局正在密切监控...
The National Weather Service is closely monitoring...
你好啊 陌生人
Hey there, stranger.
...冰雹与强风天气...
...hail and high wind...
你是怎么...
How did you...
你进来的时候怎么没触发安保系统
how did you get in without security calling?
我在白名单上
I was on the white list.
是啊
Right.
天哪 这是什么味啊
Oh, man. What is that smell?
-天啊 你就在这开会吗 -我知道 只是...
- Oh, my God. You have meetings in here? - I know. It's just...
事情太多了
It's been-been a lot.
我知道 所以我才过来
Oh, yeah. I know. That's why I'm here.
我想着我们可以吃点东西
Thought we could, uh, grab some dinner,
或许可以把这清理一下
maybe air this all out.
怎么样
What do you say?
我也很想 我只是...
I would love to. I just...
我要处理的事太多了
I-I got so much stuff to do,
-我还要... -拜托
- and I got to... - Oh, come on.
让我来照顾你
Let me take care of you.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-...龙♥卷♥风♥来袭 -就让我...
- ...tornado touch down. - Let me just...
再解决几件事
finish up a few things.
我等下出去找你
I'll meet you out there.
确认保护好你的牲畜
Make sure your livestock are protected,
安全存放农用设备
your farm equipment is secured.
远离门窗及室外墙体
Stay away from windows, doors and outside walls.
路况也存在风险
Road conditions will also be dangerous.
北国帮已知成员
雨势太大了...
This rain is so heavy...
天气预报
偏执狂 两个词
Paranoia. Two words.
"大脑"和...
"Brain" and...
"吸血鬼"
"Vampire."
不对 不对 不对
No. No, no, no, no, no, no!
"吸血鬼"是刺客 米琪
"Vampire" is the assassin, Micki.
-你居然说"大脑"和"吸血鬼" -对不起
- "Brain" And "Vampire"? - I'm sorry.
沃克发消息了 他说接受我们的游戏之夜邀请
Oh, Walker texted. Said he's gonna take us up on our game night offer.
他就随便回了个消息
He just dropped that in a text?
也太冒昧了吧
That's very presumptuous.
他就这德行
That's Walker.
他一有想法就马上去做
If he feels something, he does it.
如果他想知道什么信息 那就去挖
If he wants information, he gets it.
他有没有从你那挖出什么我不知道的猛料
Is he getting any juicy details out of you that you're not telling me?
什么
What?
如果我们玩这个
If we play this one,
是不是就算医学院的练习了
does it count as practice for medical school?
你可真会转移话题
That was some grade A deflection right there.
饶了我吧
Oh, come on.
我每天都在回答问题
I answer questions all day.
我有个好事的搭档
I have a nosy partner
还有个心理学家...
and a psychologist...
你是说心理学家老妈
Psychologist mom?
真有意思
That's interesting.
阿德里安娜被逮捕 你就想跟她断绝关系了吗
What, you thinking about disowning Adriana because she got arrested?
我不想讨论她
I don't want to talk about her.
是因为她酒驾吗
Is this about her DUI?
你不明白的
You have no idea.
那就告诉我
So then tell me.
不说也行
Or don't.
如果是要紧事 你肯定会告诉我的
I'm sure you'll tell me if it's important.
但如果你不想说 你就得玩一局游戏王
But the price for your autonomy is a game of Yu-Gi-Oh!
我绝对不玩游戏王
I'm never playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Ever.
游戏之夜 我带披萨了
Game night! I brought pizza.
你们为什么不开电视
Hey, why isn't your TV on?
你们有电视吗
Do you even have a TV?
桌游 沃克 我们玩的是桌游
Board games, Walker. We play board games here.
沃克
Walker!
你想玩游戏王吗
How do you feel about Yu-Gi-Oh!?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
游戏王
Yu-Gi-Oh!
弗卢努瓦区的龙♥卷♥风♥警报
Tornado Warning at Flournoy Acres.
我家孩子还在学校的舞会上
My kids are at the school dance.
我不能让他们自己困在那里
I can't leave them stranded out there.
-我得过去 -咱们走
- I-I got to go. -Let's go.
-我们走吧 -我们一起去吗
- Let's go. - We? We?
好 好的
Okay. Yeah. Yeah.
我们都去 走吧
All of us. Come on.
没人在这 风暴一定很严重
No one's here. Storm must be serious.
-贝尔 你真漂亮 -别说了
- Jel Bel. You look so pretty. - Stop.
-你好啊 兄弟 -你真漂亮
- What's up, man? - You look so pretty.
你弟弟根本没夸我好看
Your brother didn't say anything about how nice I looked.
得了吧 我们都知道你邀请我是出于同情
Come on. We-we both know that you invited me out of pity,
我很感谢你
and I thank you.
但你的确很好看
You do look nice, though.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 只是 我爸收到了奥斯汀的天气警报
Sorry. It's just, my dad has Austin alerts set up on his phone,
他问我还好吗
and he's asking if I'm okay.
还在等托德吗
Still waiting on Todd?
不 托德对我来说已经死了
No, Todd is dead to me.
不 我 我爷爷没回我消息
No, my... my grandpa isn't responding to my texts.
有点担心
Just worried.
你试过脸书吗
Have you tried Facebook?
我听说爷爷奶奶辈的人喜欢脸书
I hear that grandparents love Facebook.
爸爸
Dad.
风暴太疯狂了
Storm's crazy.
奥古 你还好吗
Augie, you good?
我去检查一下发电机
I'm gonna go check the generator.
我们还没聊过你出差的事
We haven't talked about your work trip.
怎么样
How was that?
-不错 -是吗
- Fine. - Yeah?
我想说一些疯话
I want to say something absolutely insane to see
看看你是不是在注意听 但我知道你没有
if you're paying attention, but I already know you're not.
-什么 -什么 欢迎回来 你好
- What? - Oh, what? Hey. Welcome back. Hi.
你很奇怪 我们能谈谈吗
You're being weird. Can we talk about it or what?
我就知道我们不该走
I knew that we shouldn't have left.
冷静
Calm down.
你好 我是接线员 发生了什么紧急情况
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表