剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
我也参考了很多意见
and I-I've searched a hell of a lot more than my soul
才回来的
to get me back here.
我想说的就是
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
来这里
To be here,
回来这里
to be back.
这一切 骑警
This, the Rangers--
一切
all of it.
这就是我
It's who I am.
无论是否有警徽
Whether I'm wearing the badge or not.
准备好 我们5分钟后行动
Mount up. We move in five.
等一下
Hold up.
等一下
Hold up.
警长
WALKER: Hey, uh, hey, Cap.
我可能
I-I may have, uh...
我过来的时候
I, uh... I did stop
确实去了一趟你办公室
by your office on the way in.
我不是偷的 我发誓
I didn't snoop. I swear.
正式的书面文件还是得等等 但是
You know, the official paperwork still needs to be done. But...
现在这样就够了
this'll do for now.
拉米雷兹 做个见证人
Ramirez? Witness?
没问题 长官
Yes, sir.
好
All right.
跟我说
Repeat after me.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我 科德尔·沃克
I, Cordell Walker...
我 科德尔·沃克
I, Cordell Walker...
庄严宣誓
...do solemnly swear...
庄严宣誓
...do solemnly swear...
骑警先生
Ranger.
要来点蛋吗
You want some eggs?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thanks.
是为了你儿子吗
Oh. Is this about your boy?
太可惜了
Shame.
看着是个好孩子的
Seemed like a good kid.
或许只是我不太会看人
Maybe I'm just a bad judge of character.
有些事情告诉我 那不是他的毒
You know, something tells me those weren't his drugs.
希望法官也会信
Hmm. Hopefully, the judge will believe that, too.
你越界了
You crossed the blue line.
你儿子付出代价
Your boy paid the price.
下次要对我动手之前
You think about that
先好好想想
next time you want to take a run at me.
- 会的 - 所有事情
Will do. NEWSWOMAN: ...no stones
都会被仔细调查 事实上
are being left unturned. In fact,
官方已经签发了
an arrest warrant has been issued
针对莫斯警局欧文·坎贝尔警督的逮捕令
for Lieutenant Owen Campbell of the Moss Police Department.
坎贝尔据称是
Campbell is the alleged mastermind
一个非法贩毒组织的头领
behind an illegal narcotics distribution ring.
我们获得了一份视频 感谢德州骑警
We've obtained video, courtesy of the Texas Rangers,
其中显示坎贝尔警官
that appears to show Officer Campbell
在交通检查时栽赃毒品
planting drugs during a traffic stop.
欧文·坎贝尔
Owen Campbell,
你被捕了
you're under arrest.
我不知道你是怎么申请到逮捕令的
I don't know how you got that warrant,
但是吃午饭的时候我就会放出来了
but I'll be out by lunchtime.
这次不会了
Yeah, not this time.
老伙计们不行了 是吧
So much for the good old boys, huh?
他往后门跑了
Head to the back door.
别跑 兄弟
Whoa there, now, buddy!
激♥情♥不再啊
Where's the fire?!
你就不应该对我的孩子下手
You never should've messed with my kid.
走吧
Let's go.
瞧瞧 警长
Look at that, Cap.
身手不错啊
Guess you still got it.
咱们走
Let's do this.
你花了挺长时间啊
It took you a while. Uh-huh.
詹姆斯家的伙计们
James boys!
欢迎啊
Welcome!
瞧瞧你们
Hey! Look at y'all.
看着挺放松啊
Woo-hoo. Looking relaxed.
是啊
Yeah, well,
但这是应得的 相信我
it's, uh... it's well-earned. Trust me.
怎么了
Mm. Okay. Hey. What's up?
嗨 斯特拉
Hey, Stel.
就是来道别的
Just came to say goodbye.
道别 你才刚回家啊
Goodbye? You just got home.
是啊 我在家已经待了不少时间了
Yeah, and I am good on home for a little while.
但我不会离开太久的
But I'm-I'm not gonna stay gone too long.
我的英雄还在这里
My hero lives here.
好孩子
My man.
- 我没付钱叫他这么说 - 试试这个 来
I didn't pay him to say that. WALKER: Try this out. Come on.
- 我听说过 - 对
Oh, I heard about this. Yeah, yeah.
- 走吧 - 我最新的作品
Let's go. My latest project.
行吧
Yeah?
不错
Oh, that's nice. Ah-ha-ha!
- 我就说 - 人直接就下去了
Told you. Right? You just sink right in.
都是砂纸打磨出来的
It's all about the sandpaper grit.
- 感觉到了 - 谢天谢地
Feel that. Thank God. Okay.
好
Yeah.
怎么回事
What's going on?
在我剩余的任期 我决定在家工作
I've decided to work from home for the rest of my term.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
听着 如果这是因为我说要打给州检察长
Look, if this is what I said about calling the state A.G....
我不再适合担任这个职务了
I'm no longer fit to hold office.
我不懂 我们都会做出错误的决定
I don't understand. I mean, we all make bad decisions.
这是怎么回事
Where is this coming from?
我让
I've let...
一些因素阻止了我履行职责
things get in the way of doing my duty.
因素
"Things."
有什么我需要知道的吗
Is there something that I should know about?
你是个好律师 连姆
You're a good lawyer, Liam,
你是个更好的人
and an even better man.
别让这份工作夺走你的道德感
Don't let the job rob you of your moral compass.
- 跟我说说 什么情况 - 有个年轻人
MAN: All right, talk to me. What do we got here? WOMAN: We have a young man
20多岁 胸口受到枪击
in his 20s who's been shot in the chest.
幸运的是 子弹没有打到重要器官
Luckily, the bullet just missed his vital organs,
所以希望他能活下来
so hopefully he'll make it... Mm.
既然你考进了医学院 你是打算
Are you gonna point out everything wrong with this show
指出这个节目上所有问题吗
now that... you're in med school?
根据幻灯片的结果
MAN: Based on what I'm seeing in the X-rays... Yeah, um,
这件事情
about that.
虽然医生说我没问题了
Even though the doc gave me the all clear,
我还是考虑过了
I've thought about it,
然后
and, um...
我不想做外科医生
I don't want to be a surgeon.
听着 在我决定之前
Look, I didn't want to say anything
我不想先说出来
until I made up my mind.
你失望吗
Are you disappointed?
不
No.
我就是惊讶 但是
I'm surprised. But...
不管你想做什么 你知道 我都会支持你的
you know I got your back no matter what you want to do.
我想帮助人们解决心理问题
I want to help people and their emotional problems,
而不是生理问题
rather than their physical ones.
你懂的 做足球队教练
You know, coaching soccer,
我真的很关心那些孩子们的健康
I really care about those kids and their well-being.
我在想 去学心理学
I'm thinking about pursuing psychology.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得
I think...
你会是个很棒的医生
...that you would be an excellent doctor.
不管是什么医生
No matter what initials.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表