剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
这是幸运夹克衫
It's a lucky jacket.
对 霍伊特
Yeah, Hoyt won that, uh,
是从名为神秘的梅哈尔的
from a tarot card-reading mystic
塔罗牌读心术师那里赢来的
named...The Mystifying Mehar.
神秘的梅哈尔 对
The Mystifying Mehar, that's right.
除了塔罗牌 唬人也有一手
Had a side hustle in addition to tarot.
对 三卡蒙特
WALKER: Yeah, three-card monte.
霍伊特在对方所擅长的游戏里击败了他
Uh, Hoyt beat him at his own game
然后从梅哈尔手里赢来了这件夹克
and won that jacket from Mehar.
- 真的吗 - 对
Seriously?Yeah.
- 为什么 - 因为这是幸运夹克
Why?Because it's a lucky jacket.
梅哈尔因凭借那件夹克摆脱困境
Mehar was infamous for getting out of trouble
而臭名昭著
because of that jacket.
对
Yeah.
孩子们 不如你们带路吧
Hey, kiddos, why don't y'all lead the way?
去吧
Go on.
杰里
Geri, hey.
你跟着孩子们行吗
Uh, will you keep up with the kids?
我去找个地方把它放掉
I'm gonna try and find a place to drop him off.
我会跟上来的
I'll catch up.
好
Yeah.
滚
BONHAM: Go on!
- 滚出去 - 行
Get out of here!All right.
蠢货 我的天
Silly people. My Lord.
- 怎么回事 - 还是那些
What was that about?Aw, it's just more journalists
想要骚扰连姆的记者
wanting to pester Liam.
我是出来叫你 喂
Well, I came out to te-- Hey!
我是出来叫你不要做架子的
I came out to tell you to quit making a racket.
连姆需要休息
Liam needs rest.
你也需要休息
And you probably need the same.
你一直都在处理农场的事情
You've been working all over this ranch,
就是不肯帮帮自己
and you won't lift a finger to help yourself,
不愿意约医生
you won't schedule an appointment.
我没想到你能从木工活
You know, I didn't know you could segue
谈到癌症
from sawing to cancer.
如果你要我为了想要帮忙
If you're looking for an apology
修复我们的家而道歉
for me wanting to help fix up our home...
我很担心 邦汉
I'm worried, Bon.
奥吉 他待在这里会更好的
Hey, Augie, he'll be better off there, bud.
他们这里更适合
You know, they're-they're better suited
这样的动物
for an animal like that,
他不可能跨过这里的
and there's no way he could have crossed this ravine.
- 你都没试过 - 斯特拉
You didn't even try.Stel...
或者我们能不能
Do you think it would have hurt
转回去换条路
if we just go back and try to...
奥吉 奥吉 等一下 听着
Augie, Augie, hold on, look.
有时候当情况过于危险时
Sometimes, when a situation gets too dangerous,
- 最好能够及时抽身 - 我的天
it's best to recognize you gotta walk away...STELLA: Oh, my God!
别说教了
Enough with the lectures.
斯特拉 斯特拉
Stella! Stella!
等一下
Hold on, hold on.
别动 好吗 冷静
Stay still. Okay? Stay calm.
你没事的
You're safe, okay?
- 我没事 - 冷静
I'm fine. I'm fine.Shh. Stay calm.
- 她就是脚滑了一下 - 我说了
She just, she just slipped. She just slipped.I told you
那匹骆驼没办法安全跨过这里的
this wouldn't have been safe for that llama to cross.
爸 你刚才说要抛下他的时候都没看到这里呢
Dad, you didn't even know we'd have to cross this.
- 我是说 - 你怎么能这样
I'm saying I told you...How can you just sit there
倒回来给你抛弃他找理由呢
and retroactively justify abandoning the llama?
我们说过这会是换换环境的好去处的
Okay, we said this was gonna be a nice escape.
是我们说的吗
Um, wesaid?
对 我记起来了
Oh! Oh, right, now I remember.
就在我们决定丢下霍伊特
We said that right after we decided
留给我们的骆驼之后说的
to abandon the llama that Hoyt left us.
汉娜 这是拉米雷兹骑警和詹姆斯警长
Hannah, this is Ranger Ramirez and Captain James.
很高兴见到你 柯克先生
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kirk.
我们会尽全力
We're gonna do everything we can
找到你丈夫的 好吗
to find your husband. All right?
奥斯汀警方说有张纸条
APD mentioned a note?
路易失踪那天
I, uh, found it at home
我在家里找到的
the day Lou went missing.
上面只说了 他知道该怎么解决这一切
All it said was, um, that he knew how to fix everything,
叫我不要担心 永远爱我
and please don't worry. Love, always.
解决这一切 这是什么意思
Fix everything. What? What does he mean by that?
银行威胁要收回我们的房♥子
The bank threatened foreclosure.
如果我们付不起钱
If we can't pay,
周一他们就要夺走我们所有的财产
they seize all our possessions Monday.
汉娜 我真的很抱歉
Hannah, I'm-I'm so sorry.
你有没有注意到
MICKI: Had you noticed anything different
他情绪上的不一样
with his mood?
或许是做的事不一样了
Maybe his schedule?
他最近一直在车♥库♥里
He's been spending a lot of time in the garage
做他的木工活
working on his woodwork.
我以为他在那里
That's where I thought I'd find him,
但是我去看的时候他不在
but when I went to go look, he wasn't there.
- 介意我们看看吗 - 请
Mind if we take a look?Please.
- 谢谢 特雷 - 没事
Thanks, Trey.Hey, of course.
他们会找到他的 好吗
Look, they're gonna find him, okay?
在见过他家人
After meeting his family
还有特雷说的那些之后 我觉得
and hearing what Trey had to say about him, I just...
我觉得他不是那种会跑路的人
I don't peg Lou for the kind of guy that would run.
- 希望不是 - 他不会的
Well, hope not.He wouldn't.
看看这张照片
JAMES: Hey, check out this photo.
制♥服♥上没有国旗
No flag on the uniform.
这是军队承包商工作
MICKI: It's a military contractor stint.
酬劳很好的
That pays well.
这肯定能解决缺钱的问题
Definitely would solve money issues,
尤其是黑活
especially if it's black ops.
黑活也可以解释
Okay.Clandestine work would also
他突然离开
explain his hasty departure.
这儿有个枪柜
Got a gun safe.
这种活要求士兵自己带枪吗
Do soldiers have to bring their own guns for jobs like that?
对 强制的
Yeah. It's mandatory.
看看这里头应该能解决不少问题
Man, a peek in here would answer some questions.
锁住了 我去找康妮叫锁匠
It's locked. I'm gonna have Connie call a locksmith.
或许没时间了
May not have time for that.
而且 我派驻的时候
Ha-ha, besides, I learned a little trick
学到过一些小技巧
while on deployment.
旧习难改啊
JAMES: Guess old habits die hard.
看看这扇门后头有什么
Now, let's see what's behind door number one.
枪都没了
And the guns are gone.
他会接黑活来还钱吗
Would he take a black ops job to pay off his debts?
我觉得他为了保护妻女 做什么都可能
I think he'd stop at nothing to protect his wife and daughter.
你们进来简直跟一群水牛一样
Shh! You sound like a herd of buffalo coming in here.
我就是来照顾连姆的
I am here to sub in and take care of Liam,
所以你去休息吧
so you go, scram, scat.
我照顾得比你更好
I got a better bedside manner than you, anyhow.Uh-huh.
给你的政♥治♥对手带烧烤
Barbecue for your political opponent.
真不错啊
How 'bout that?
连姆不能吃烧烤 他在景仰
Liam can't have barbecue. He's on bed rest.
我们家代代都是这么过来的 听着
That's cured four generations of Walkers. Now, listen...
我在想着要不要去摘蘑菇
I was thinking about mushroom hunting,
对你来说的意义
what it means to you.
我们去创造一些新的回忆吧
How about we make some new memories?
埃德 太感谢你给我们提供休息的地方了
Ed, I can't thank you enough for providing us shelter.
没事 没问题
That's, uh-- you're welcome. No problem at all.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这匹母马很难处理是吧
This mare's a bit of a handful, huh?Yeah.
对 她可能很害怕 想知道
Well, she's probably scared and wondering
自己孩子去哪里了
where her boy is, so...
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表