剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
你们在出去的路上就能见到特蕾莎
You can see Teraysa on your way out.
你介意我们先停一下吗
Hey, you mind if we make a quick stop?
斯黛拉正在这条路上做社区服务
Stella's doing community service just down the road.
真怀念当年我自己惹麻烦的日子
Oh, to be 17 and in trouble again.
可不是吗 米歇尔·弗洛里安娜
Tell me about it, Michelle Floriana.
这就对了
That's right.
哥可厉害了 查查这个小菜一碟
I'm good at my job. No big deal.
说真的 如果我们要做搭档
Seriously, though, if we're gonna be working together,
那就得相互信任
we got to trust each other.
沃克 16♥4♥位得州巡警中
Walker, 16♥4♥ Texas Rangers--
大多数是男性 白人男性
mostly men, white men--
只有一名拉丁裔女性
and one female Latina.
我有所防范不代表我不信任你
I-I put up a fence not because I don't want to trust you,
而是因为我不能搞砸了
but because I can't afford to screw this up.
那你那些奥斯汀警局的朋友呢
What about your, uh, Austin PD buddies?
-你接纳了他们 -在八年之后
- They hopped that fence. - After eight years.
那从米琪到米老鼠
So, on a scale from Micki to Muskrat,
我在哪个段位
where am I?
弗洛里安娜
Floriana.
我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
随便问
Anything.
我在这里的一个朋友...
My friend who I've been here with...
我搞砸了
I messed up.
她因我陷入麻烦
She's in trouble because of me, and
而我不知道怎么解决
I don't know how to make it right.
我还以为我说得很清楚了 我不像你一样是个恶棍
I thought I made it clear I'm not a miscreant like yourself.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean that...
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我来监狱马厩工作
I'm not working at the prison stables
不是为了大学论文之类的
for a college essay or anything.
我爸在这
My dad's in there.
我只想离他近点
I just wanted to be close.
一定很不容易吧
That must be really hard.
他也不是第一次进去了 所以
It's not the first time he's done time, so...
某位把事情搞砸
What was that about people messing up
并伤害所爱之人的人想怎么办
and screwing over their loved ones?
我只是想弥补她
I just want to make it up to her.
如果你真要问的话 那我的建议是
My advice-- because I think maybe you're asking--
你无法改变已经发生的事情
you can't change what happened.
但也别装作什么都没发生 接受现实就好
Just don't pretend it didn't happen.
这样会好受一点
It'll take the sting off a little bit.
谢谢
Thanks.
弗恩
Vern?
天啊
Oh, my God.
伙计 最近怎么样
Hey, pal. How are you?
-我女儿表现如何 -不错
- How's my daughter doing? - Not bad.
其实挺好的 她就在附近
Good, actually. She's here somewhere.
有匹马跑了出去
Horse got out...
怎么了
What is going on?
好吧 谢谢你 弗恩
All right, well, thanks, Vern.
别跟她说我来过好吗
Listen, don't tell her I was here.
我不想让她觉得...
I don't want her to think...
-没问题 -好的
- No problem. - All right.
好吧 那是谁
Okay, who was that?
你先保证不会评判我
Promise not to judge me?
那呆子是我爸
That dork was my dad.
他是得州巡警
He's a Texas Ranger.
我还以为我爸已经够生猛了
And I thought my dad was tough.
你赢了
You win.
所有联♥系♥人
泰拉·琼安
你好 泰拉
我还以为卡里洛的案子已经结束了
I thought the Carillo case was wrapped up.
遗嘱宣读后
After the reading of the will,
律师要求全面尸检
the lawyers demanded a full autopsy.
他们不能百分百确定是恩佐干的
They're not 100% sure Enzo did it.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我想知道蒙蒂是怎么想的
Wonder what Monty thinks about that.
他总有好点子
The guy usually comes up on top.
哈兰太太不是说她丈夫是她的男伴吗
Didn't Mrs. Harlan say her husband was gonna be her date?
没错 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
根据座次表的安排
Well, according to the seating chart,
她是独自坐的
she would have been seated alone.
因为她早知道丈夫不来
Because she knew he wasn't coming.
光凭这个就指控人家谋杀有点牵强
That feels loose for a murder accusation.
我们还需要更多证据
We're gonna need a little more than that.
康妮
Uh, Connie.
你能帮忙黑进
Can you see if you can access
哈兰植物园的植物摄像系统吗
the plant cam at the Harlan Botanical Gardens?
-没问题 -太棒了
- Yeah. Shouldn't be a problem. - Great.
让我们看看
Okay, here we go.
不知道你还是个平民黑客
Didn't know you were also the resident hacker.
开源...
Open source...
哈兰植物园
我进去了
I'm in.
要看看这个吗
Oh. Will you look at that?
真是个奇怪的植物
That is quite a plant.
-你能对哈兰太太进行人脸识别搜索吗 -当然
- Can you run a face-rec search for Mrs. Harlan? - Sure.
她不太喜欢这株植物
She's not happy about the plant.
人们走来走去看漂亮的花
Walking, people coming to see pretty flowers...
我们都能看到 米琪
W-We're all seeing the same thing, Micki.
不需要实况解说
Uh, we don't need the play-by-play.
这一幕
Oh, snap.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
哈兰被杀前这两人在卿卿我我
Those two were hooking up before Harlan was murdered.
丈夫一定发现了这件事
The husband must have found out
并把她从遗嘱中移出
and cut her out of the will.
然后送她这株植物作为分手礼
And then sent her that plant as a parting gift.
用腐尸花来代表婚姻的终结
Yeah, well, corpse flower for the death of a marriage.
我们还是需要恩佐的尸检结果
Okay, we're still gonna need Enzo's autopsy.
对 但是警监
Right, but, captain,
哈兰太太和蒙蒂 动机充分
Mrs. Harlan and Monty, this is a clear motive.
你认为她和蒙蒂共谋杀死了鲍勃·哈兰吗
Do you think she and Monty conspired to kill Bob Harlan?
不要太早下定论 拉米雷斯
That's a tall order, Ramirez.
我们只看到了蒙蒂在植物园里拥抱她
All we got is Monty cuddling on a plant cam,
这人马上就退休了
and the man's two hours from retiring.
如果我们弄错了 你所有的努力就都白费了
If we get this wrong, all the inroads you've made are gone.
但她可能是对的 警监
But she might be right, Cap.
为什么不让我们给蒙蒂施加点压力呢
Why don't you let us put Monty's feet to the fire?
长官 你说过 干我们这行的 要会...
Sir, you said when you brought me on that we were gonna shake...
先发制人[摇苹果树] 我知道我说了什么
Shake the apple tree. I know what I said.
好吧
All right, yeah.
就这么做吧
Let's do it.
早上好 警长
Morning, Sheriff.
警长
Hey, Sheriff.
我正要出去 怎么了
Hey, I was just heading out. What's up?
我们正在复查卡里洛的案子
Uh, we're going over the Carillo case.
有一些小问题想问问你
Uh, had some loose ends we want to run past you.
有点迟了 不是吗
Little late for that, don't you think?
我们不想耽误你的时间
Well, we don't want to hold you up.
我和你一起走吧
I'll... I'll ride with you.
沃克可以跟着
Walker can follow.
我没问题
Fine by me.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
抱歉
Sorry about that.
处理一下就好
I'll just take care of that.
好了 拉米雷斯 到底怎么了
Okay, Ramirez. What's the problem?
-这案子已经很清楚了 -真的吗
- This case was open and shut. - Really?
那为什么恩佐要快速逃离犯罪现场
Why was Enzo speeding away from the scene of the crime?
他刚杀了人
He just killed someone.
恩佐的验尸报告刚出来
Enzo's autopsy just came through.
他头骨上的伤比他在撞击中受的伤要早
Injuries on his skull predated injuries he sustained from the crash.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表