剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
而且不仅如此
And that's not all.
我的天
Oh, my God!
好了好了
There it is.
全吐出来吧
Let it all out.
人为什么要喝酒
Why do people drink?
爸 快接电♥话♥
Dad, come on.
我是沃克 请留言
Hey, it's Walker. Leave a message.
麦克辛面包店
还要去几家店
How many more stops?
因为我感觉我要上糖尿病广♥告♥了
Because I'm starting to feel like I'm in a diabetes infomercial.
这些是婚礼蛋糕样品
Oh, they're wedding cake samples.
拜托 打起精神
Come on, get in the spirit.
或者我们可以在法♥院♥结婚
Or we can tie the knot in the courthouse
然后去抢自动贩卖♥♥机
and raid the vending machine.
我确实很喜欢彩虹糖
You know, I do like Skittles.
斯黛拉 怎么了
Stella. Is everything okay?
不知道你能不能听到 奥古斯特在吐
Don't know if you can hear that, but it's August puking.
我们在肖内西旁的篝火晚会上
We're stranded at the bonfire over by Shaughnessy.
我知道在哪 我二十分钟后到
Yeah, I know where it is. I'll, uh, I'll be there in 20.
好的
Okay.
我爱斯黛拉
Look, I love Stella,
但她不能总拿免责卡
but she can't keep getting a get-out-of-jail free card,
-好吗 -奥古斯特喝多了
- okay? - August's drunk.
科德尔在执行逮捕任务 逮捕令就是我签的
And Cordell's on a bust. I signed the warrant, so...
-那就不继续挑蛋糕了 -咱们不管蛋糕的事了吗
- Pack up the cake. - We're done with the cake?
奥古斯特喝多了
August drunk?
开玩笑 我怎么可能错过那个
You kidding me? I'm not missing that for the world.
上车 我们走
Get in the car. Let's go.
你好
Hello?
艾比熊
Hey, Abby bear.
霍伊特 一切还好吗
Hoyt. Everything okay?
都还好 我只是
Yeah. Yeah, all good. I just, uh...
很抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥
Look, I'm sorry to call late.
我想让你知道
I, uh, want you to know...
明天我不能去采蘑菇了
I can't make the mushroom hunt tomorrow.
没关系
Well, that's okay.
下次再约吧
Maybe another time.
我要离开一段时间
I got to head back out of town for a little while.
很抱歉又让你失望了
I'm really sorry to let you down again.
你没有让我失望 明白吗
You are not letting me down, you understand me?
霍伊特
Hoyt,
仅仅因为你出身不好 不代表你就是坏人
just because your family's bad does not mean that you are.
你救过我的孩子
You saved my boy,
我永远不会忘记这点
and I'll never forget that.
你就像是我在风暴中避难的港口 艾比熊
You're a port in my storm, Abby Bear.
我希望有朝一日你能寻得平静
Well, I hope you find still waters one of these days.
再见 艾比
Bye, Abby.
再见 霍伊特
Bye, Hoyt.
把他们装起来 兄弟们
Load 'em up, boys.
不好意思 破坏了你的夜晚
Sorry to ruin your night.
不 别这么说 你永远可以依靠我
No, stop. You can always count on me.
-后面有水 -还有蛋糕
- There's water back there. - And cakes.
好多啊 后座有好多好多蛋糕
Plural. There are so many cakes back here.
所以
So...
你会到场吗
are you gonna be there?
明天的法庭
In court tomorrow?
我不能去
I can't.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
这事需要你♥爸♥爸来做决定
This is your father's decision to make.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
你们说
You know what,
我们在开回去的路上放点音乐如何
how 'bout some music for our drive back?
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
上帝保佑我们
God save us all.
♪你为什么不问问他♪
♪Why don't you ask him♪
♪他是否会留下来♪
♪If he's gonna stay♪
♪你为什么不问问他♪
♪Why don't you ask him♪
♪他是否要远去♪
♪If he's going away?♪
♪别说你爱我♪
♪Don't say that you love me♪
没错 就是这样 布雷特叔叔
Yeah, come on, uncle Bret!
♪只要说你想要我♪
♪Just say that you want me♪
♪长牙♪
♪Tusk♪
♪只要说你爱我♪
♪Just say that you love me♪
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥来了
Cops! Cops, cops!
♪别说你...♪
♪Don't say that you...♪
州警♥察♥ 放下你们的武器 把手举起来
State police! Drop your weapons and show me your hands!
我们进去吧
All right, let's move in.
慢慢来
Make it slow.
我是运气好还是就是这么牛
Am I lucky or just that good?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
车辆控制系统
停车
急救
紧急通话
定位
手放在方向盘上 慢点
Hands on the wheel! Slowly!
霍伊特·罗林斯 把你的手...
Hoyt Rawlins, put your hands...
你是对的
You were right.
我应该早点激活这个功能
Should have activated this feature earlier.
酷靴子队得一分
Well, score one for Team Sassy Boots.
手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where we can see 'em!
我知道这很困难
I know it's hard,
但是情况可能会更糟
but it could have been a lot worse.
-好吧 好吧 -下来吧 霍伊特
- All right, all right. - Come on, Hoyt.
跟我说说 你的朋友
Tell me something-- your friend
加里森 他发生了什么事
Garrison-- what ever happened to him?
他没活下来
He didn't make it.
没人来悬崖勒马 于是他就掉下了深渊
He skated along until he skated off the edge.
他从没得到过他需要的严厉的爱
Just never got the tough love he needed.
你知道 坐牢对他来说是个好事
You know he's better off where he's going.
这不是件易事 但是...
It's not easy, but...
这是正确的事
it's the right thing to do.
是 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
或许不止他需要严厉的爱
Maybe he's not the only one who needs some tough love.
准备好了吗
Ready to go?
是的
Yep.
你不打算穿你的制♥服♥吗
Aren't you gonna wear your uniform?
不 我
No. I, uh...
我不想给法官一个错误的印象
I don't want to give the judge the wrong impression.
我今天会以你父亲的身份过去
I'm going there today as your father,
而不是巡警
not as a Ranger.
醒一醒 小伙子
Wake up, frat boy!
该走了 快点
Time to go. Come on.
这是谁的车
Whose car is this?
以前是你妈妈的 我拿回来了
It was your mother's. I got it back.
上车
Pile in.
车后座有桶吗
Is there a bucket in the back?
另一边
Other side.
需要刀吗
Need a knife?
不 家里有把专门用来采蘑菇的刀
No. I have a special one around here somewhere.
要不要我和你一起
How 'bout some company?
听说去采蘑菇最好还是结伴同行
I heard mushroom hunting's better as a team.
谢谢
Thanks.
我今天还是想一个人走走
I think, uh, I could use some alone time today.
也许下次吧
Maybe next go-around.
我对霍伊特的事很遗憾
I'm sorry about Hoyt.
就是这把吗
That's it?
这刀有什么特别的
What's so special about it?
这把刀的刀刃是弯的
Well, the blade's curved,
所以能平整地切断蘑菇的根
so it cuts the mushroom stem evenly
并保持保持菌丝的完整
and keeps the mycelium intact.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表