剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Hell, it was the only way I could afford
给他们提供帮助
to help at the time.
如果我有别的选择
And if I'd had another way
也能帮到他们的话 我不会这么做的
to make that kind of impact, I would have.
所以你是什么 艺术界的侠盗罗宾汉吗
So, what are you, Robin Hood for the arts?
根据她的主观动机 也没有那么糟糕
As far as motives go, it's-it's not terrible.
对 没错
MINNIE: So, yeah,
你们这个新案子
this new case of yours?
跟我的流程一点都不一样
Nowhere near the zip of my code.
雷克斯发懒了
Rex got lazy.
要么犯蠢了 或者都有
Or stupid or both.
也就是说他很绝望
Which means he's desperate,
绝望的人正好是我的专长
and desperate men happen to be my specialty.
也是我的
Hmm. Mine, too.
你说你能帮我们抓到雷克斯
You said you could get us Rex.
怎么抓
How?
墨瑟路上的哈德森酒吧
Hudson's on Mercer's.
他们要庆祝罗伯特·约翰逊的“十字路口”
They're about to celebrate the anniversary
发行周年纪念
of Robert Johnson's "Crossroads."
他们会带他真正的吉他去那里
Now, they'll have his actual guitar there.
那东西都100多岁了
Thing's over a century old.
换得钱够人跑老远了
That'll fund a nice getaway.
你们需要懂行的人去
You need somebody there who knows the game.
对吧 看他的破绽
Right? How to spot his tells.
这可行
That could work.
斯特拉
Stella.
你在 你在这儿干什么
What are you... What are you doing here?
舞会那天晚上
The night of the dance,
或许你离开是因为你害怕了
maybe you left because you got scared
或者我们搞砸了
or because we got messy.
我能懂你跑了
I get running.
我跑过很多次
I have done it a lot.
但我想和你在一起
With you, I wanted to stand still.
一直和你在一起
Be in it with you.
- 斯特拉 你怎么找到我的 - 哈里特阿姨
Stella, how did you find me?Aunt Harriett.
我找到了斯洛特路上的哈里特·斯特兰德
I looked for Harriett Strand on Slaughter Lane.
斯特拉 你得走了 斯特拉 快走
Stella, you need to go right now. Stella, you need to go.
- 我没事的 你快走 - 不我不走
I'll be fine. Please just go!No, I'm not going anywhere.
别碰她 放开她 住手
Hey! Hey!Hey, don't touch her! Get off of her! Stop!
放开我 放开我
Get off me!STELLA: Let me go! Hey!
住手 斯特拉 快跑
Stop!Stella, run!
抓住她
Get her!
上车
STELLA: Get in!
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我爸
My dad.
我不知道为什么能有人这么对自己儿子
I don't understand how someone could do this to their own son.
他利用了你 为了警告我
He used you. To send me a message.
我那晚上离开你的时候
When I left you that night,
也抛下了他
I-I cut him off, too.
我就是
I just
觉得他是在利用我
have a feeling that he was using me
或者我们
or us
来复仇
to get some kind of revenge.
你觉得 还是你知道
You feel like he is or you know?
听着 我不知道会变成这样
Look, I didn't know it would start all of this.
我真的开始了解你和你的家庭的时候
When I really got to know you and your-your normal family,
就觉得 我们可能有机会
it just made me hope that somehow we'd work.
然后我见了你♥爸♥
Then I met your dad,
我妈就是因为他死了
the reason that my mom is dead.
我觉得你这么说不公平
I don't really think that's fair to say.
那我们不知道究竟发生了什么 对吧
Well, we don't know what happened, exactly, do we?
我爸要我接近你
My dad wanted me to get close to you.
但是斯特拉 我是自己想的
But, Stella, I wanted to.
因为你的身份 我不得不接近你 斯特拉
I needed to because of who you are, Stel.
因为你让我想成为的那样
Because of who you made me want to be.
然后你就发现了我爸的身份 我不得不离开
Then you figured out who my father was, and I had to go.
不只是因为我没法
Not just because I didn't deserve
直视你 而且
to look you in the eye, but...
我不想让你陷入危险
I didn't want to put you at risk.
所以你就骗我吗
So you just lied?
我不是什么
I'm not
温室里的花朵 特雷弗
some princess in a tower, Trevor.
- 我见过大风大浪的 - 我知道
I've dealt with some stuff.I know.
我们本可以一起面对这一切的
We could have figured this out together.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
我们父辈之间的问题
Just everything with our dads.
他们的过去
The history there.
是不是让我们没了可能
Is it too much for this to work?
这里是米基 找沃克 我进来了
Micki for Walker. Coming in.
希望这个局能把鱼钓出来
Hope this trap draws out the perp.
收到 谢谢
Roger that. Thank you. You know,
米妮 我之前没说
Minnie, uh, I didn't tell you.
我太太和我08年的时候
My wife and I caught you at the Continental
看过你的演出
back in '08.
- 是吗 - 是啊
Oh, did you, now?Yeah.
演出很好 非常棒
That was a fun show.That was a great show.
感觉我可能记得你
It seems like I'd remember you.
对
Yeah.
你们有看到他吗
Hey. Either of you spot him?
- 没有 - 没想到
No.Never figured you
你是个
for the type to stand over the pot
急性子啊 拉米雷斯
waiting for it to boil, Ramirez.
米妮·杰恩
WOMAN: Minnie Jayne!
你得来演奏一曲 来
You're gonna play for us. Come on!
- 来吧 - 好
Come on, now.All right.
我们 我们不想
We, uh, we... We don't want...
- 我们不想闹大 - 米妮·杰恩
We don't want to cause a scene.WOMAN: Minnie Jayne!
各位 米妮·杰恩
Minnie Jayne, y'all!
我的天啊
Ooh! My, my, my.
好
Well,
故事是这样的
story goes
罗伯特在十字路口的时候
that when Robert was at a crossroads,
恶魔对他低语
the devil appeared to him.
他那时候弹不来吉他
Now, he couldn't play guitar worth a damn,
他就做了个交易
so he made a deal:
用灵魂换取六根弦
six strings for his soul.
恶魔几年之后
The devil came to collect on that deal
就来收账了 但是
just a few years later, but, uh,
罗伯特已经完成了心愿
Robert had made his peace.
我其实
Now, I have made
也和恶魔做了不少交易
my fair share of deals with the devil, too.
但是 如果这是我今晚站在这里的代价的话
But, uh, if that's what it took for me to be here tonight,
我觉得恶魔可能也会同意
I'd like to think the devil would agree with me when I say
这都值得
it was worth it.
她很圆滑
She's smooth.
米妮 快叫救护车
WALKER: Minnie.Someone call 911!
米妮
WALKER: Minnie. Hey.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事吧 好
Yeah.Yeah? Yeah. Okay.
我觉得她被下药了
I think she's been drugged.
肯定在香槟里
Must have been in the champagne.
他知道我们会来
MICKI: He knew we'd be here.
他已经在盯着这里了
He was already surveilling the place.
他不可能知道啊
There's no other way he could have known.
绿屋 这里是前台
Green Room, this is Front Stage.
你那里状况如何
What's your status?
绿屋
Green Room,
目标状态如何
what's the status of the package?
你会没事的
Hey, you'll be all right.Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
雷克斯拿走了真的吉他
Rex got the real guitar.
- 我们得立刻封锁这里 - 好
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表