剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Aren't they beauties?
沃克老爹可是有点真东西的
Papa Walker doesn't mess around.
他有气你不继承家族产业吗
He pissed you didn't take up the family business?
就算之前没有 现在也有了
If he wasn't before, he should be now.
我的天
Oh, man.
我离开这一切太久了
I've been away from this for too long.
很久没清理过马厩了
Short of cleaning stables.
我就是在那里遇到可爱的斯特拉的
Where I met lovely Stella, by the way.
不知道她和特雷弗会搞到一起
Don't know if she and Trevor are gonna make it.
我觉得这并非命中注定
Yeah. I'd say it wasn't meant to be.
克林特 如果你是想要
Clint, if this is about
以牙还牙 那你已经杀死我弟弟了
settling scores, you killed my brother.
你觉得
You think
这样我们就扯平了吗
that makes us square?
现在我所做的 和你所做的一切相比 根本微不足道
That's nothing compared to what you've done.
别盘算你那点小心思了 你也不想
Don't get any bright ideas now. Wouldn't want
让你那些可爱的家人出事吧
anything to happen to that perfect little family of yours.
我也很感谢你带我转转
And I do appreciate you showing me around.
看看你将要失去的这一切
Seeing everything you have to lose.
这可不是个好兆头
Well, that's never a good sign.
连姆
Liam.
连姆
Liam?
还好
Okay.
爸
Dad?
- 我在流血 - 我看得到
I'm bleeding.All right, I can see that.
我看得到 好了 你会没事的
I can see that. All right, you're gonna be all right.
你会没事的 但我得带你离开这里
You're gonna be fine. I need to get you out of here, though.
好吗 我带你走
Okay? So, we're gonna get you out.Oh.
我带你走 好吗
We're gonna get you out, all right?
我们走
Here we go.
坐下 坐下 靠后
Going down. Going down. Lean back.
- 老天 - 靠后
Oh, God.Lean back.
压住这里 好吗
Keep pressure on it, all right?
- 好 - 压住
Okay. Yeah.Keep pressure on it.
孩子 把这个放上面 你压住它 好吗
Okay, son, put that on there. You hold it on there, okay?Mm.
压紧了
Keep it nice and tight.
爸 我真的很抱歉
Dad, I'm so sorry.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
你吃点 能止疼的
I want you to take one of these, okay? It'll help.
你这是 你这是哪里来的
Where did you... where did you get it?
别管了
Doesn't matter.
好
Right. Ow.
来的是谁
Who's in there?
克林特 克林特·韦斯特
Clint. Clint West.
他带了多少人
How many are with him?
我不知道 我就是
I don't know. I just...
- 我就是想阻止他 然后 - 好
I-I tried to stop him. And then...All right.
- 你压紧了 好吗 - 好
You keep pressure on there, all right?Yeah.
好
Okay.
爸 别
Dad, stop.
他们说他们会杀了里面所有人的 如果
They said they'd kill everybody in there if...
沃克先生 你好
Mr. Walker, hey.
米基 听着
Yeah. Micki, listen, um,
我需要你来农场帮帮忙
I need your help out at the ranch.
现在这儿有点忙
It's a little crazy here right now.
你介意我之后再联♥系♥你吗
All right if I check with you later?
- 好 - 行吧
Yeah.MICKI: Yeah?
行 我们到时候再说
Yeah, we'll talk then.
- 妈 - 连姆
Mom.Liam!
我的天
Oh, my God.
拿走枪 谢谢你
Grab that, will you?
还好你没蠢到打给警♥察♥
Glad you weren't stupid enough to call the cops.
带上你儿子 跟我来
Grab your boy and follow me.
特雷弗
Trevor.
特雷弗
Trevor.
你♥爸♥告诉你的事情 都是骗你的
Whatever your dad told you is a lie.
拜托不要这样
Don't do this, please.
所以你和我妈的死没关系吗
So you had nothing to do with my mother's death?
完全没关系吗
Nothing at all?
你妈妈身上发生的事
What happened
没那么简单
to your mother wasn't so simple.
但现在
But this.
你知道这都是错的 你知道的
You know this is wrong. You know that.
看看谁来共进晚餐了
Guess who's coming to dinner.
我们会照顾好你的 你会没事的
We'll take care of you. We'll fix you up.
会没事的 有我呢
You're just fine. I got you, you'll be okay.
- 连姆 - 连姆叔叔
Liam!Uncle Liam.
带他去后面的房♥里
Take him to one of the back rooms.
你得让我们帮他
You have to let us help him.
有我呢 有我
I got him. I got him.Hey, hey.
- 你干什么 - 冷静
What are you doing?Hey, quit it!
对我儿子小心点
You go easy with my boy!
爸 爸 别说了
Dad! Dad, stop it.
爸
Dad...
坐下
Sit down.
请坐
Please take a seat.
您请
After you.
绳子呢 特雷弗
Where's that rope, Trevor?
让你儿子参与这种事
BONHAM: What kind of man are you
你什么垃圾人啊
to have your boy be part of this?
轮不到你教我怎么当爹
Don't you talk to me about being a father.
- 你知道你养出个什么人吗 - 住手
You know who you raised?ABELINE: Stop!
拜托住手
Please stop.
克林特 不要
WALKER: Clint, don't.
拿枪指着个老头子
HOYT: Pointing a gun at an old man?
你可真是个硬汉
Yeah, you're a real tough guy.
只有克林特这样
Is it just Clint, or
还是你们都是一群low货
you all the same low-down...
行了 我懂了
Yeah. Okay. I get it.
不 我还是不懂 你还是个垃圾
Nope. Actually don't got it. You're still a piece of...
住手 够了 克林特
Stop! Enough! Enough! Clint?
这是你我的恩怨 和他们无关
This is about you and me, not them.
告诉我你想要什么 你说
Tell me what you want. Tell me.
告诉我
Just-just tell me.
什么都行 我都会做的
Anything. I'll do it.
- 什么都做吗 - 对
Anything?Yeah.
什么都行 拜托
Anything. Just...
拜托住手
Just stop.
抢银行呢
How about robbing a bank?
你是想抢银行吗
You want to rob a bank?
很完美吧
It's perfect, ain't it?
这个郡里所有人都在找你
Everyone in the county's looking for you.
而你却想光天化日
And you just want to try
就这样去抢银行吗
and pull off a robbery in the middle of the day?
虽然我很想与你重现我们往日辉煌
Oh, as much as I'd love to relive our glory days,
但这一票不能脏了我的手
I'm sitting this one out.
我要呆在这里
I'm gonna stay here and
好好了解一下你的家人
get to know the family a little bit better.
但你会需要帮手的
But you will need some help.
准备好了
Giddyup.
你这个银行劫匪
Ah. Only seems right
作为他的灵感来源
that the bank robber who
怎么能不一起
inspired the imposter
帮他干一票真的呢
helps him do the real thing now.
给他松开 特雷弗
Okay, cut him loose, Trevor.
瞧瞧
Ah. Oh, well, look at that.
肯定是摔开的
Must've broke loose in the fall.
挺帅气
Looking sharp.
好多了
Much better.
当然 除非你想看在过去的份上
Unless, of course, you want to roll up there
以杜克的身份过去
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表