剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Look who's got a little Adriana in her.
-得了吧 -我说真的
- Mm, come on. - I'm serious.
你妈妈冒着被判更久的风险
You know, your mom, uh, she risked a longer sentence
去拜访梅赛德斯 就因为她需要帮助
to visit that Mercedes woman because she needed help.
她竭尽全力去关心别人
She went above and beyond to take care of someone.
这不就是你正在做的事吗
I mean, isn't that the same thing you're doing?
快看这人
Yo, check out this guy.
迈克·史蒂文森警官
Officer Mike Stevenson.
去年他执照被暂时吊销 一个月后又拿了回来
License suspended last year, and he got it back a month later.
看这些通话记录
And look at those phone records.
很多都打给了阿德里安娜
Lot of calls to Adriana.
-骚扰吗 -像是
- Harassment? - Looks like it.
他有关系和手段
He's got the connects and the know-how.
沃克 快吃完玉米卷
All right, Walker, finish your tacos.
我们得去会会这警♥察♥
We got a date with a boy in blue.
有点压力啊
Ah. Twist my arm.
利亚姆·沃克
你要出来了吗
詹姆斯
怎么这么久
这家店几年前就开了
Yes, and, well, I opened the place a few years ago,
但最近才开始有起色
but it was only recently that it started to take off.
你觉得会是什么原因呢
Why do you think that is?
不知道 你说呢 你是买♥♥家
Well, I don't know. You tell me. You're the one buying.
不过你是吗
Although, are you?
因为逛了也有一阵了
Because it's been a while,
你还没看上这里的任何东西
and you have yet to show interest in anything here.
不不 我想买♥♥点什么的
No, no, I want... I want to get something.
我只是不太懂艺术
I just don't know a lot about art.
很难下决定
It's kind of hard to make a decision.
判断自己想不想要其实不需要了解很多
Well, you don't have to know a lot about things to know you want them.
你好像在
You're, like...
抱歉 我误解了这气氛
Sorry. I thought I was getting a vibe.
不不 那气氛很好 我只是
There... No, there's... there's a vibe. I just, uh...
我刚离婚 还没...
I'm recently divorced. I haven't had, uh...
明白了
Got it.
把手♥机♥给我
Well, give me your phone.
我又不咬人
I don't bite.
现在你有我的电♥话♥号♥码了
Now you have my phone number.
等你决定了 就联♥系♥我
For when you make a decision.
好吧
Fair enough.
再见
Adios.
再见
Adios.
喂
Hello?
我不知道为什么
I don't know why,
但把我叔叔抓进监狱的那人刚刚来过了
but the guy who put my uncle in prison was just here.
欢迎来到饥渴球赛
Welcome to Thirsty Balls,
拉雷多市最好的地下足球赛
Laredo's finest underground soccer match.
其实说成比赛不合适 它是个派对
Okay, it's not really a match. It's a party.
但有竞赛性质
But it's also a game.
那边是进球大战
That's the Shot for Shot Arena.
那是爱丽丝梦游仙境啤酒投球赛
That's the Alice in Wonderland Beer Pong.
那边是罚点球 如果没进...
And that's the Penalty Kick. Miss it...
你就得吃条虫子
and you got to eat the worm.
什么
What?
托德
Yo, Todd!
要不要来吃吃虫子 热热身
Want to worm up?
那当然了
You know it!
玩得开心吗
Having fun?
嗯 这派对或许不是我的风格 但
Uh, I mean, yeah, the party might not be my type of style, but, uh,
参加派对的人是
the guests are.
我去拿个喝的 你要吗
I'm getting a drink. You want one?
不用
I'm good.
看来你选择做自己了
I see you chose being yourself.
是啊 在这种阴沉沉的天气
Yeah, well, I mean, it's kind of hard to catch that 42 degrees of sunlight
很难找到42度角的光线
when it's cloudy out right now.
而且只有白♥痴♥才会在室内戴墨镜
I mean, besides, the only people who wear sunglasses indoors are idiots.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
托德
Todd.
-是啊 -没错
-Yeah. - Yeah.
史蒂文森警官
Officer Stevenson.
擅闯警♥察♥私人住♥宅♥
Trespassing onto a police officer's property?
敢问二位是何方神圣
Now, who in the hell does that?
我们是想问问拉米雷斯博士的事
Someone who has questions about Dr. Ramirez.
米琪 是吧
Micki, right?
看来你在圣安东尼奥的名气不小啊
Maybe your reputation in San Antonio is bigger than you thought.
你先等会
Calm down.
她很棒 但还没那么棒
She was good, but not that good.
是因为你妈妈常提起你
It's her reputation with her mother.
所以我才知道你是谁
That's how I know who you are.
你对她来说很重要
You're a big deal to her,
所以你对我来说也很重要
which matters a big deal to me.
不好意思 你根本不了解我
I'm sorry, y-you don't even know me.
我比你想象中的更了解你
I know you better than you think.
比如你小时候不肯吃棕榈心
Like, as a child, you wouldn't eat hearts of palm
因为你以为那玩意真的是心脏
because you thought that they were real hearts.
你说你最喜欢的电影是《冰血暴》
You say that your favorite movie is Fargo,
但其实不然 我知道...
when, in fact, I know...
-不行 你不许说 -别啊 让他说完
- Nope. Don't you dare. - Hey, hey, let him finish.
我不会说的
I won't.
因为如果我告诉你了 她会生气
'Cause she'll get mad if I tell you.
你的脾气我也有所了解
It's just another thing I know about you.
事情不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
确实不是 我明白了
No, it's not. I get it.
他没在骚扰你妈妈 他...
He's not harassing your mom, he...
我买♥♥了牛排 亲爱的
I got the steaks, honey!
"亲爱的"
"Honey"?
什么
What?
他在跟她约会
He's dating her.
那今晚咱们就一起吃牛排吧
I guess we're all having steaks tonight.
我就知道我喜欢你 迈克
Uh, I knew I liked you, Mike.
这里成交的每幅画都被卖♥♥到了奥斯汀的某个地址
Every sale here is to an address in Austin.
这很奇怪 不是吗
That's strange, right? I mean,
一家开在墨西哥的画廊 居然没有一笔本地交易
art gallery in Mexico, not a single local purchase?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know, you tell me.
你才是那个花了四天跟那位女老板打交道的人
Aren't you the one who spent four days talking to the owner?
我只是想给我们争取一些时间
I was just trying to buy us time.
那你争取的也太多了点
Well, you bought us way more than we needed.
我无意指摘 但我们现在还在出任务
And I'm not judging, it's just that we are here on a mission,
所以我们不能放错重点
so we can't lose focus.
行 你想要重点是吧 看看那个地址
All right, you want focus? Look at this address,
就下面那个
that one down there.
那是北国帮 得州的一个帮派
Northside Nation, Texas gang.
-这些是他们的交易窝点吗 -是啊
- These are their business fronts? - Yep.
所以我们是认为艾米丽惹到了一个犯罪集团吗
So we think Emily pissed off a crime syndicate?
这还不好说 但如果北国帮跟这事有关
Well, we don't know that yet, but if Northside has a hand in it,
那门多萨不愿开口也不足为奇了
then I get why Mendoza's not talking.
天哪 我得来杯酒
Oh, my God. I need a drink.
我哥想追查这事的想法没错
My brother was right to want to keep digging
-我们不该阻拦他 -确实
- and we should've let him. - I know.
卡洛斯可能早就被放出来了
Carlos could have been free a long time ago.
就算我们重启案件
Just 'cause we reopened the case
那也不意味着会有不一样的结果
doesn't mean we're gonna get different outcome
或者抓到不一样的人 好吗
or a different man in prison, all right?
但是 我们还是应该一回去
Still, Cordell deserves to hear it from us
就把这事亲口告诉科德尔
in person the second we get back.
你知道吗
You know what?
我当上警监之后就戒酒了
I stopped drinking when I became captain
但我在墨西哥可不是警监
but I ain't the captain of Mexico.
给我也来一杯
Make it dos.
我不懂 你不是讨厌警♥察♥吗 怎么又跟警♥察♥约会了
I just don't get it. How can someone who hates cops date a cop?
听着 接受一件事是一个漫长的过程
Listen, processing is our entire life's journey.
所以我认为你有了个良好的开端
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表