剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
好 那就有
Okay, then yes.
在我手♥机♥上
I have it on my phone.
- 你手♥机♥呢 - 在里面
Where's your phone? In there.
- 去拿 我们就在这里 - 好
Go get it. We'll be right here. Okay.
喂
Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
谢了
Thanks.
听着
Hey.
那是尼尔森
Yeah. That was Nelson.
奥斯瓦尔德的不在场证明是真的
Oswald's alibi checked out.
什么 她不是这么说的
What? That's not what she said.
赌场的监控拍到他了
They got him on, uh, casino CCTV.
詹姆斯
James,
我见过这一出
I've seen this before.
- 我觉得是她 - 你觉得是她
I think it's her. You think it's her?
- 对 - 我们
Yeah... Let...
掩护我
Get my six.
- 好 - 上
All right. Go.
骑警
Hey, Ranger.
放下枪
Drop the gun!
就现在
Right now!
踢开
Kick it away.
你
You--
你在场
you were there.
那天晚上 在边境
That night, at the border.
你也在验尸官办公室
You were at the medical examiner's office.
是你
It was you.
是你杀了我妻子
You... killed my wife.
为什么
Why?
你至少得告诉我
You at least owe me that.
她只是给人送水
She was just bringing people water.
她撞上了我们
And crossing over our routes.
我们没想到有人
We weren't expecting company.
为什么是她
Why her?
因为我们开过了一处坑洼
'Cause we hit a pothole.
弄洒了一箱止痛药
Busted a crate of painkillers.
我们出来检查损失
Got out to check the damage.
5片药掉地上了
Just five pills, spilled on the ground.
但她在场
But there she was.
拿出了手♥机♥
Had her phone out.
看起来要报♥警♥
Looked like a talker.
我想这就是为什么
I guess that's why.
别 不要
Don't, don't.
这无法让你安心
It won't bring you peace.
她不死我不会安心 詹姆斯
I won't know until she's dead, James.
沃克 听我说
Walker, listen to me.
拜托 我们带她回去
Please. We bring her in.
查她知道多少 查她
We find out what else she knows. We find out how many
杀了多少人 好吗
other widows she's made, all right? Mm...
想想你的孩子 兄弟
Think about your ids, man.
想想斯特拉和奥吉 好吗
Think about Stella and Augie, all right?
她不值得你
She's not worth
抛弃你所奋斗来的一切
throwing away everything you've fought for.
科德尔
Cordell.
杰里
Oh... Geri.
- 我就是得知道 - 杰里
I... I just had to know. Geri...
我不能走
I couldn't leave. Hey, hey.
我真的很抱歉 我不想的
: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Whoa, whoa.
没事的
It's okay. Hey.
没事的
No, no. Shh, shh, shh. Hey,
我爱你 好吗 我爱你
I love you, buddy, okay? I love you, buddy.
没事的
It's okay. It's o...
她死了
Hey. She's gone.
好吗 没事的
All right? It's okay.
她死了
She's gone.
你知道吗 拉米雷斯一整天都在这里
You know, Ramirez was here all day.
什么
What?
听说骑警的家人有需要
Heard a Ranger's family was in need.
我告诉她 我不是要替代她
I told her there was no replacing her, by the way.
我就是觉得我们
I just thought we should, uh...
这一次应该按老方法来
thought we should go old school on this one.
现在我欠她了是吧
Well, I guess I owe her now, huh?
你留下来吃饭吗
Hey, uh, you staying for dinner?
不 我有事没做完
No, I got a little unfinished business.
好
Yeah.
今天不错吧
Good day, though, huh?
不错
Good day.
这样吧
You know what? Um...
你得来点
you-you should have something. Um,
- 我可能洒了啤酒在上面 - 别
I may have spilled beer on it, but... Stop it.
- 不 我不停 给你 - 不
No, I'm not gonna stop, man. Here you go. No. No.
- 这是原作 - 这是写了规矩的那张纸巾吗
It's the original. That's the rule napkin?
对 搭档守则的酒吧餐巾纸
Yep. The bar napkin with the partner rules.
- 我觉得该给你 - 你可真多愁善感
I think you should have it. You're a softie, man.
我是多愁善感 我现在就烧了它
Oh, I'm a softie. I will burn this
你敢 给我
right now. Don't you dare. Gimme that.
你是对的
you were right.
我一直在疏远你
I have been, uh, distant.
自从在验尸官那里的那晚
Ever since that night at the medical examiner,
看到你揭开艾米莉身上的布
uh, seeing you with that sheet, pulling it off Emily. Um,
我看到你的时候 就会想起那时候
when I see you, I-I see... that.
这一点
And that...
需要改变
has to change.
因为我也想要 纠正我们
Because I want to make us right, too.
那挺好的 不是吗
Well, good on us, then, huh?
是啊
Good on us.
- 走了 - 拜拜
All right, man. Yep.
谢了
Thank you.
好了
All right.
吃鸡还是牛排
Chicken or rib eyes.
嗨谷歌♥ 抛个硬币吧
Hey, Google, flip a coin.
结果是背面
FEMALE VOICE: It landed on tails.
行啊 那就吃牛排了 谷歌♥
All right. Rib eyes it is, Google.
你在想什么
What are you thinking on?
接下来是什么
What's next.
我是拉米雷斯骑警
MICKI: This is Ranger Ramirez.
请留言
Leave a message.
拉米雷斯 我是詹姆斯警长
Hey, Ramirez, this is Captain James.
听着 我只是想谢谢你
Look, I just want to thank you
今天让我借用你的搭档
for letting me borrow your partner today.
谢谢你 我觉得沃克也是
I appreciate it. I think Walker did, too.
总之 晚安
Anyway, have a good night.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
因为你是那种女人
'Cause you're that kind of woman...
我觉得我应该
You know, I-I think I should, uh,
我应该 来祝个酒
I think-I think I should make a toast.
对
Yeah, uh...
我很高兴我们今天在这里
I'm glad we're here today.
我很高兴我们今天
I'm glad we're, uh, together
一起在这里
here today.
这 这
This, uh, this...
这不是我们所选的路
this isn't the path we chose,
但或许知道你们妈妈死的时候还在坚持自己的选择
but maybe there's some comfort knowing that your mother
会对你们有些安慰
left this world doing what she chose.
她在帮助别人
Helping people.
我最后一次见到她
you know, the last time I saw her,
她在担心我
she was worried about me.
她知道我会输掉和你们的比赛
Uh, she knew I was gonna lose that game to you guys.
我知道
And I knew
我会输 相信我
I was gonna lose too, believe me.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表