剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
他被打了
He was bludgeoned.
有枪火残留的痕迹
Traces of gun residue.
事实上 是你的枪
Yours, actually.
不错 搭档 很好
All right, partner, pretty good.
康妮 都听到了吗
Hey, Connie, you catching all that?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
好的 转接詹姆斯警监
Good. Patch Captain James through.
我只想弄清楚真♥相♥ 警长
I'm just trying to make sense of it, Sheriff.
为什么一个有30年经验的警♥察♥会抛下一切呢
Why would a cop with 30 years under his belt throw it all away?
然后我看到了你和哈兰太太的监控视频
Then I saw the footage of you and Mrs. Harlan.
你职业生涯的最后一案
The last case of your career,
你给一个无辜的人定了谋杀罪
and you pin a murder on an innocent guy.
警♥察♥有这样肮脏的行为
Dirty cop move like that,
人们会把你所有的抓捕都重查一遍
people are gonna unpack every arrest you've ever made.
我不是坏警♥察♥
I am not a dirty cop.
是吗 这该由我来判断
Yeah? I'll be the judge of that.
蒙蒂·肖
Monty Shaw,
靠边停
pull over!
沃克
Walker!
截住他
Bulldog it!
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 做得不错
Yeah. Nice save.
有我撑你呢 米老鼠
Yeah, I got your back, Muskrat.
敬热爱追根究底的人
To someone who wouldn't let it rest.
我很高兴你们没有放弃
I'm glad you didn't.
有时候你需要...
Sometimes you got to...
用不太正当的手段来达到正当目的
go off the books to get it on the books.
-问问他就行了 -看到了吗
- Just ask this guy. - Uh... See?
做得好 拉米雷斯
Well done, Ramirez.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道的 恩佐的事
Hey, you know, what happened with Enzo-- it's-
不怪你
it's not on you.
最终报告出来了
Final report came in.
蒙蒂朝哈兰开枪 恩佐试着保护他
Monty shot Harlan. Enzo tried to defend him.
蒙蒂用枪猛击恩佐的头部 就像你猜的那样
Monty struck Enzo in the head with the gun, just like you guessed.
但是之后我把他赶到了路上
Yeah, but then I drove him off the road.
他看到巡警就害怕了 他肯定不会停下来的
He saw rangers, he got scared, and he wouldn't stop.
我知道 他本可能会活下来 但是伤害已经造成了
The life he had, I get it. But the damage was done.
他的脑部已经受伤了
He already suffered the head trauma.
有一点好消息
There is a small silver lining.
哈兰的全部财产会转到迪莉娅名下
Uh, Harlan's entire estate will go to Delia.
-好的 -现在
- All right. - Yeah. Now.
她可以做她想做的事了
she can do whatever she wants.
对 其实我已经和她聊过了
Yeah, I actually already talked to her.
她准备回医学院
She's gonna go back to med school.
你们干这份工作的时候 或许觉得
Man. You take a job like this, you figure,
"这是我践行正义的机会" 但是
"Here's my chance to right the wrongs." but...
摇了那棵苹果树 你不知道谁会掉下来
you shake that apple tree, you never know who's gonna fall.
-所以 好了 -对了
- So, yeah. - Yep.
我觉得你们努力工作后肯定饿了
I figured you guys might've worked up an appetite.
给你们带了点烧烤
Picked you up some BBQ.
那是我最喜欢的店 你怎么知道的
That's my favorite place. How did you know?
开吃吧
Dig in.
-做得好 -好的 谢了 警监
- Nice work today. - Yeah. Thanks, Cap.
怎么 你发现我喜欢烧烤了
What? You found out I like barbecue.
还有蓝莓冰淇淋
And, uh, blueberry ice cream,
绿茶和波旁威士忌
green tea and bourbon.
你总是喝波旁威士忌
Always bourbon.
你打电♥话♥给特雷了
You called Trey.
是的 他和乐于跟我分享信息
Yeah. He's very forthcoming.
你也可以说他很宽宏大量
You might say he's magnanimous.
可能吧
Oh, I might.
谢谢你选择相信我
Thank you for believing me
当我说案件有些不对劲的时候
when I said this case didn't feel right.
我不相信你
I didn't believe you.
我信任你
I trusted you.
当你的搭档觉得事情很不对劲的时候
And when your partner has a strong feeling,
你要支持她
you back her up.
谢了 博
Thanks, Beau.
别客气 弗洛
Don't mention it, Flor.
-怎么了 -这都是我的错
- What's up? - This is all my fault.
我很抱歉 要不是我 你就不会卷进这事
I'm sorry. You'd never be in this mess if it weren't for me.
我们还是朋友吗
Are we okay?
好的 我知道这不是很多
All right. I know that it's not much,
但我给你带了这个
but I got you this.
怎么了
What?
再给我十罐
I'm gonna need about ten more jars,
我们就两清
and then we'll be square.
-天哪 我还以为你是认真的呢 -我是啊
- Oh, God, I thought you were serious. - I am.
我得走了
I should go.
我家人在做晚餐
My folks are making dinner.
我能进去跟他们道个歉吗
Can I go in and apologize to them?
没事的 没关系
No, it's cool.
训练的时候见
See you at practice.
好的
Okay, cool.
特雷弗·斯特兰德在照片墙上关注了你
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
我来帮你吧
Uh, put me to work.
好的
Okay. Uh...
帮我把这些贴上标签
Help me label these.
好的
All right.
艾柏琳的墨西哥胡椒酱
Abeline's jalapeño jam.
我喜欢
I like it.
奥古斯特刚才来过
August dropped by earlier.
问了些问题
Asking questions.
问了什么
Yeah?
他有点担心你是否幸福
Well, he was being a little existential about your happiness.
真的吗
Really?
好的 我会
All right. I'll, uh...
我会和他聊聊的
I'll talk to him.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
告诉我什么叫幸福 妈妈
Tell me what that means, Mama.
那你呢
How about you?
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
你和爸爸幸福吗
You and Daddy?
我还是在地下室装罐头更快乐
Found more than just, uh, canning jars in the basement.
也许是吧
Maybe. I, uh...
我有些问题
I have some questions.
都过去了
It's in the past.
还没过去那么久呢
Not that far in the past.
爸爸他知道吗
Daddy. Did he know?
这是他睡在工棚的原因吗
Is that why he was sleeping in the bunkhouse?
你♥爸♥睡在工棚
Your daddy's sleeping in the bunkhouse
是因为他的呼噜声太大了
because his snoring is so loud.
妈妈
Mom.
我们依旧是你的父母
Now, we're still the parents here,
我们也有我们的秘密
and we get to have our secrets.
我相信你和艾米丽也不会什么都告诉孩子们
And I'm sure you and Emily didn't tell the kids everything.
是的
No, we didn't.
怎么了
What?
艾米丽
Emily. Uh...
她以前会打鼾
She used to snore.
就像...
Like a...
就像一只小熊
Like a bear cub.
我好想她 妈妈
I miss her so much, Mom.
过来
Come here.
特雷
Trey?
特雷
Trey?
自♥由♥先生
Señor Libertad?
好吧 我喜欢
All right. I-I like this.
拥抱是我的超能力之一
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表