剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Guess we'll see.
你好
Morning.
- 不好意思 我是想 - 抱歉打扰了 女士
Uh, excuse me. I'm just hoping to maybe check...Pardon me, ma'am.
会没事的 好吗
It's gonna be fine, okay?
冷静一点 我需要你
Stay calm. I'm gonna need you
把柜台的收银机都清空
to empty those registers in the front,
叫你们经理把金库里的工资袋
tell your manager to hand over the payroll bag
拿出来
from the vault.
克里斯 金库里的工资袋
Chris-- payroll bag, vault.
现在就去 谢谢
Right now. There you go.
别动 大叔
Steady there, old timer.
大家都冷静一点
Everybody stay cool. Do me a favor.
把你的枪拿出来
Carefully take out that boom stick,
踢过来
kick it my way.
很好
There we go. Yeah.
女士 麻烦你照做
Ma'am, you may proceed as directed.
好了 伙计们 大家都趴下吧
All right, folks, why don't we lie on the ground,
减轻一点负担 很好 不错
take a load off for a few? That's right. You've earned it.
午休一会儿挺不错的
Ain't nothing wrong with a little siesta.
这把有子弹
: This one's loaded.
好
Yeah.
怎么样 兄弟
How you doing, pal?
- 很好 - 克里斯 瞧瞧
Couldn't be better.Chris, look at that.
你可真快啊 克里斯
That was Daytona 500 pit stop fast, Chris.
非常感谢你
Thank you kindly.
经历这一切 你该给她放个假
Hey, we should give her a day off after all this.
谢谢各位的好客
Okay, well, we sure do appreciate the hospitality.
我和我的人♥质♥得走了
Me and my hostage must be on our way now.
你们都保重 介意带我们去后门吗
Y'all take care. You mind showing us the back door out?
咱们甩掉了小尾巴 但是得走人了
Our shadow high-tailed it but we got to move!
那还好你的好朋友
Well, it's a good thing your best friend also happens
也当过跑路司机
to be a wheelman.
他们在林岭走了分岔路
Okay, they're gonna cross over at Forest Ridge.
应该很快就好了
Should be clear soon.
你还要教我走正道
You lecture me about the straight and narrow,
结果瞧瞧咱们现在
and now look at us.
你确定不告诉你同事们
You sure you don't want to
这都怎么回事吗
tell your buddies what this is all about?
不行 霍伊特
No, we can't. Hoyt,
克林特不开玩笑的 相信我
Clint is not messing around, trust me.
那看来你要错过听证会了
Well, I guess you're gonna miss that hearing.
我会给你作证的
I'll write you a note.
瞧瞧
Well, well, look at this.
时髦小队再次集结
Team Sassy Boots together again.
如果你是来告诉我 我错过了4点的听证会
If you're here to tell me I missed my 4:00, uh,
那就 很没办法
got to tell you, that... that's aggressively thorough.
米基 米基
Micki. Micki.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
怎么 是为了他吗
What, is this for him?
- 你不用这么说的 - 你闭嘴
Oh, you don't have to say it like that.Oh, shut up!
一直以来 你都没跟我说实话吗
All this time, and you can't be straight with me?
因为如果是这样的话
Because if not,
我现在就有五个理由能上报抓你
there's about five things I can call in right now, Walker.
克林特·韦斯特劫持了我家里人
Clint West has my family.
就现在 在农场
Right now, at the ranch.
如果你不让我们把事情办完
And if you don't let us follow through with this,
他就要杀了他们
he's going to kill them.
那就让我帮你 我跟你们一起去
Then let me help you. Let me go with you.
克林特派人跟着我们
HOYT: Clint put a tail on us.
现在暂时甩掉了
We lost him for a minute, but...
但如果他们想通了 他家里人就死透了
if they wise up, that'll kill them faster.
米基
Micki,
我不能用我家里人的性命冒险
I can't risk putting my family's lives in danger.
沃克 你错过了听证会
Walker, you missed your hearing,
车里还有一袋子现金
and you have a bag of cash in your car.
我该怎么说
What the hell am I supposed to say?
说你该说的
Say what you have to.
说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth.
但拜托你 让我回家解决这件事
But, please, let me go home and fix this.
拜托
Please.
好
Okay.
记得我就在附近 好吗
Just know I'm not far, okay?
我会盯着的
And I'll be listening.
谢谢你 弗洛尔
Thank you, Flor.
该死的 博
Damn it, Beau.
这是那谁吗
Is that...
怀亚特·厄普
Wyatt Earp.
你是他粉丝吗 还是
You just a fan, or...
我们沃克家族 以前和他一起的
Walkers. Used to ride with him.
牛啊
Well, hot damn.
挺时髦
Ain't that fancy.
- 事实如此 - 这就有意思了
It's just a fact.That's interesting.
确实是这样
It truly is.
那你肯定也知道
You know, of course,
怀亚特·厄普在成为
Wyatt Earp was a criminal
治安官之前 是个罪犯 和你家科德尔很像
before he was a lawman, not unlike your Cordell.
真是巧合啊
What a beautiful damn coincidence.
世纪大发现
What a find.
这些消遣物 邦汉·沃克
These recreational, Bonham Walker?
没看出来啊
You don't seem the type.
吃止痛药
Pain pills?
看着你也没伤啊
Ain't got a limp that I can see.
是蛀牙吗
Rotten tooth?
不 这你能忍♥
No, you'd grin and bear that.
这不一样
This is something different.
你不说的事情 牛仔
Something you don't discuss, cowboy.
是癌症吗
Cancer?
你还没告诉你老婆
Oh, and you didn't tell the wife.
兄弟
Man.
我有老婆的时候
When I had a wife,
我什么都跟她说
I told her everything.
你还记得
LIAM: You remember when
我们最担心的是你额头上的疤的时候吗
our biggest worry was that scar on your head?
我不会说的
I'll never tell.
还好我留下来了
I'm so glad I stayed.
奥吉 我知道这很难
Augie, I know that it's hard,
但是你得坚强起来
but you... you got to stay strong.
连姆叔叔 我知道你很痛苦
Uncle Liam, look, I-I know that you're in pain.
- 我们会 - 听着
We'll-we'll...Hey, hey.
他们会需要你的 好吗
They're gonna need you, okay?
我知道你
I see you.
连姆叔叔
Uncle Liam,
拜托不要道别了
please stop saying goodbye.
他需要医生
He needs a doctor.
特雷弗 拜托
AUGUST: Trevor, come on.
我以为我们是朋友 兄弟
I thought we were friends, man.
说真的 你这还是人吗
I mean, seriously, are you even human anymore?
- 拜托帮帮他 - 我想的 但你们不能走
Just, please, help him.I want to, but-but you can't leave.
特雷弗 我们去小木屋的时候
Trevor, when we went to the cabin,
你是真的想逃离
did you ever really want to get away
还是说你想跟他们一样回来寻仇
or did you want us to end up right back here, like them?
我是真的想逃离
I wanted to get away.
我们一起
For us to get away.
那就想想那时候的自己
Then remember that person.
让我们打个电♥话♥
Just-just let us make a phone call.
巴纳特教练 他以前是急救人员 我们可以相信他的
Coach Barnett-- he was a medic, and we-we can trust him.
你们的手♥机♥都在我爸那里
My-my dad has your phones.
没事的 斯特拉
It's fine, Stella.
给
Here.
拿去吧
Take it.
喂
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表