剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
而不是逃避它们
And not run away from them.
否则你会继续生气
Otherwise you are going to continue to be pissed.
而忽略这些
And getting away with it...
只会让事情更糟
Is only gonna make it worse.
-对 -是啊
- Yes. - Yeah.
你知道吗 我...
You know, I, um...
我向艾米丽保证过
I made a promise to Emily that
我会给她和孩子们一个更好的世界
I would give her and the kids a better world.
但当她不再参与其中
When she stopped being in it,
我想我已经有点放弃尝试了
I think a part of me just stopped trying.
我也没做好
I failed, too.
我在该介入时没有介入
I didn't step in when I should've.
逃避更简单
It was easier to avoid it.
我就是这么对我妈妈的
And that's what I do with my mom.
因为我不想面对那个事实...
'Cause I don't want to face the fact that...
她对于我的看法 可能是对的
she might be right about me.
说实话
And honestly?
她可能也看对了你
She may be right about you.
天啊 我多希望她有时候是错的
God, I just... I wish she was just wrong sometimes.
是啊 可恶的拉米雷斯一家
Yeah, damn you Ramirezes.
你们说服我了 我打算认错
For convincing me to plead guilty.
我可能会停职
Probably get a suspension.
但不至于丢工作
Keep my badge.
有其母必有其女
You are your mother's daughter.
不管你喜不喜欢
Whether you like it or not.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
我很为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
科德尔
Cordell?
爸爸
Dad, hey.
我需要你的帮助
I need a favor.
我需要你调头回来
I need you to turn around.
没想到我会在这找到你 妈妈
Didn't think I'd find you here, Mom.
然后让你连续三天吃外卖♥♥吗
And let you eat takeout for the third day in a row?
不可能的
Not happening.
所以
So...
今天如何
how was today?
你知道没什么训练能让他准备好应对我
You know no amount of coaching is gonna prepare him for me.
我知道
I know.
他也知道
And he knows, too.
所以他打算认错了
Which is why he's pleading guilty.
他是全凭自己做出这个决定的吗
And did he reach this decision all by himself?
我可能帮了他一点
I may have helped him a little.
你可能也帮了
And you may have, too.
你真的是碰巧被分配了我搭档的案子吗
Were you actually randomly assigned my partner's case?
当然不是
Hell no.
你觉得我会放弃给我女儿上一课的机会吗
You think I'd pass up a chance to teach my daughter a lesson?
侧步酒吧
我玩得很开心
I had a great time.
什么时候玩的 因为旅行搞砸了
When? 'Cause the trip failed.
在那之前 我们的车子废了
And before that, our car failed.
甚至我们的游戏也砸了
And even our game failed.
对我来说 没有搞砸
That's not a failure to me.
我长这么大从没经历过这些
I never had any of that growing up.
我觉得这很成功
I see it as a win.
如果做这些就能打动你
Well, if that's all it takes to strike your fancy,
洗衣日那天请随意来农场做客
feel free to stop by the ranch on laundry day.
你知道舌头是人体最强壮的肌肉吗
You know the tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body?
-爸爸 -怎么了 我在某处读到过
- Dad! - What? I read that somewhere.
好吧 我友好些
Fine, I'll play nice.
我是科德尔·沃克
Cordell Walker.
放松 孩子
Relax, son.
我不会跟你谈什么"你对我的女儿有何意图"
We're not gonna have the "What are your intentions with my daughter" Talk.
今晚不会
Well, not tonight.
他在开玩笑
He's joking.
差不多 但我是个巡警
Kind of. But I am a Ranger.
如果我抓到你和她开玩笑...
And if I catch you joking around with her...
好了 好了 我们走吧
Okay. Okay, let's go.
我还没吓够他呢 斯黛拉
I'm not done threatening him, Stella.
-晚安 -好了 小子 我们走吧
- Good night, now. - All right, hotshot, let's go.
上车
In the car.
你知道吗 这很有互动剧场的感觉
You know what? It has a very interactive theatre feel to it.
老兄
Dude.
我辜负了这个地方
Yeah, I failed this place.
但我更辜负了你们俩
But I failed you two even more.
我要给今天一点仪式感 而不是逃避
I needed to honor today, not run from it.
有什么能比在这里露营更好地纪念你妈妈呢
So... what better way to celebrate your mom than camping right here?
在她最喜欢的地方做她最喜欢的事情
Her favorite thing at her favorite place.
感觉不错
Feels right.
实际上 那不是你妈妈最喜欢的事
Actually, it wasn't your mom's favorite thing.
你妈妈讨厌露营
Your mom hated camping.
但她总是说 知道这个很重要
But she always said it's important to know
"事物不一定非得是好的
that "Not all things have to be good
才能是好的"
for them to be good."
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这听起来不像人说的话
That doesn't sound like a thing people say.
你妈妈说过
Your mom did.
她确实说过一些不通顺的话
Yeah, she-she had some, uh, some nonsensical phrases,
但她总是能看到事物好的一面
but she always looked on the bright side of things.
比如 她可能讨厌露营
For instance, she may have hated camping,
但她喜欢奥古醒来时脸上迷糊的表情
but she loved the confused look on Augie's face when he woke up.
我需要点时间来想起自己在哪 所以
Hey, you know, it-it takes me a while to remember where I'm at. So...
她喜欢你总能发现新方法来支起帐篷
And she loved how you always found new ways to set up a tent.
提一句 我曾急中生智用野餐毯做过帐篷
I did crush it with the improvised picnic blanket, by the way,
但好像没人记得
but nobody seems to remember that part.
她记得 她应该记得
Yeah, well, she does. Or, she, uh... she would have.
我们来搭帐篷吧
All right, let's get set up.
好了 罗密欧 旅途顺利
All right, Romeo. Round trip.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
好了
All right.
夫人 如果我说了什么让你不高兴的话 那我很抱歉
And, ma'am, um, I'm sorry if I said anything that upset you.
我只想让你知道斯黛拉是个好女孩
I just want you to know that Stella's a great girl,
我很理解这次旅程对于你们的意义
and I really appreciate what this trip meant to y'all.
我最近也失去了母亲
I lost my mom recently, too.
节哀 孩子
Condolences, son.
我很遗憾 特雷弗
I'm sorry about that, Trevor.
那你知道这种事会让一个家庭跌入低谷
Well, then you know how it can knock a family back off its heels
一段时间
for a minute.
是的
Yeah.
晚安
Have a good night.
特雷弗 现在谁给你做饭
Trevor! Who's cooking for you right now?
你能至少带上这些吗
Will... will you at least take these?
谢谢 我很喜欢
Thank you. I appreciate it.
好的
Okay.
我看到一颗心融化了
I spy a heart melting.
别说了
Don't start.
不 我在说我自己 刚才的事
No, I'm talking about me. That right there?
缓解了一些我一路开车回来的疲惫
Eased a bit of the butt-hurt when we turned around.
那现在就该吃热狗 玩猜谜游戏了
Well, I guess it's hot dogs and Jeopardy!
才不要
Hell no.
孩子们虽然走了 但我们照样可以露营
Camping trip doesn't have to end just 'cause the kids are gone.
也许咱们是时候关注一下自己了
Maybe it's time we focus on ourselves for a change.
但你把我们的食物都给出去了
You gave away all our food.
博纳姆·沃克 你吹了一整天的牛
Bonham Walker, you brag day in and day out
说什么你能徒手杀死一只野猪
about how you can kill a boar with your bare hands.
我想你是时候证明一下了
I think it's high time you prove it.
我从没能这么早就让孩子们睡下过
You got them to sleep way earlier than I ever did.
抱歉我没能救下这个地方
I'm sorry I couldn't save this place.
我害怕无法修复的不止这里
I'm scared it's not the only thing beyond repair.
并不是这样的
That's not true.
可能今天费了一些周折 但你还是想明白了
Might have taken a while today, but you figured it out.
没错 确实还有东西需要修复
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表