剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
What?
什么
I said it's...
我说...
Meshuga! We're never going to be able to find each other.
疯了 我们没法找到对方的
I said, it's wonderful.
我说 这太美妙了
I know.
我也觉得
He lost.
他落选了
What... w... who did?
什么 谁落选了
Stockwell!
斯托克威尔
You mean you didn't...
你是说你没有看...
Well, why are you so happy?
那你怎么这么激动
I got through my first trimester today.
我今天刚好进入妊娠中期
Now that's a victory worth celebrating.
的确是值得庆祝的胜利
Thanks to Rage, the streets of gayopolis
多亏了狂怒 基奥城的街道
are once again safe for perverts.
又变回了同志的天堂
What're you doing?
你在干什么
I'm using my powers of mind control.
我在用心术
Drop your pants...
脱掉你的裤子
Bend over.
俯身
Uh, surely you can, uh,
你当然可以
use your amazing super-powers
运用你不可思议的超能力
for something more constructive than that.
来做点更有建设性的事
Try as I might, I can't come up with anything else.
无论如何努力 我都想不到其他的
You...
你...
Brian!
布莱恩
Hey, you're late for the party.
嘿 你来晚了
Stockwell lost.
斯托克威尔落选了
Yeah, Marvin Deekins won. Undoubtedly,
马文·迪金斯赢了 毫无疑问
his first official act will be to declare national homo week.
他新官上任的第一把火 将是确立法定同志周
Hunter's in deepshit trouble.
亨特有大♥麻♥烦了
His mom came to take him away.
他妈要把他带走
And she brought the cops.
她还带来了警♥察♥
So I... I took him and I ran.
所以我 我带着他逃跑了
My god, have you no respect for authority?
天呐 你对政♥府♥毫无敬畏之心吗
The law?
无视法律吗
I had to do something.
我必须采取措施
So you risked it all?
所以你不惜一切了吗
Mikey, you are so...
小迈 你真是
Pathetic, I know.
可悲 我知道
I...
我...
What am I going to do now?
我现在该怎么办
Go for it.
放手一搏吧
You sure?
你确定吗
I've lived with a mother. It's a fate worse than birth.
我和母亲住过 那是再糟糕不过的事
Use Hitest.
用高标号♥汽油
Jesus christ, Brian.
天啊 布莱恩
Now you don't even have a car.
你现在连车都没了
Oh, now I guess I've lost everything.
我想我现在彻底一无所有了
Not everything.
你还有我呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表