剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Can I speak to her?
我能和她聊聊吗?
Trisha? Hi, dr. Foster. Trisha?
嗨 Foster博士
What--what am i doing here?
我在这儿干嘛?
I met jessie today.
我今天见到Jessie了
You two don't get along.
你俩处的不好
She's very crass.
她很粗鲁
Jessie was telling me about gavin.
Jessie跟我说了Gavin
She would. She thinks he adores her.
那当然 她觉得他爱慕她
Trisha, did anything bad happen to you?
Trisha 有什么不幸发生在你身上吗?
You know, anything when you were younger?
当你还小的时候?
The bad things happen to R.J.
发生不幸的是RJ
R.J.That's a new name.
RJ 这是个新名字
Can I talk to her?
我能和她聊聊吗?
You mean him. R.J.Doesn't talk to people.
是他 RJ不和人说话的
R.J.'S strong.Nobody can hurt him.
RJ很强壮 没有人可以伤害他
He protects the rest of us.
他保护我们
I don't wanna think about this anymore.
我不想再想这些了
You're doing great. No problem.
你做的很好了 没问题
All right, you can close your eyes.
好了 你可以闭上眼睛
On my count, you're gonna wake up feeling refreshed.
我报完数 你会焕然一新的醒来
You'll be completely yourself.
完全恢复自己的意识
3, 2, 1.
三 二 一
Trisha. Trisha, you're--you're safe.
Trisha Trisha 你是安全的
Trisha, you're safe. Trisha.
Trisha 你是安全的 Trisha
Trisha, you're safe. I'm not trisha.
Trisha 你是安全的 我不是Trisha
I-I'm sophie. I'm sophie.
我是Sophie 我是Sophie
I'm sophie. I'm sophie. I'm sophie.
我是Sophie 我是Sophie
I'm sophie. I'm sophie.
我是Sophie 我是Sophie
Sophie, I'm dr. Cal lightman.
Sophie 我是Cal Lightman博士
This is dr. Gillian foster.
这是Gillian Foster博士
Try to relax, please.
试着放松
I don't wanna be in a hospital.
我不想待在医院
It's not a hospital.
这不是医院
It may look kind of weird, but this is where I work.
看起来可能有点怪 不过这是我工作的地方
You came to me.
是你来找我的
Which one of me?
哪个我?
You know about the other personalities?
你知道其他人格?
You know about trisha and jessie and, uh--and R.J.?
你知道Trisha Jessie和RJ?
They stole my life.
他们偷走了我的生活!
Sophie, are--are you the core personality?
Sophie 你是核心人格吗?
I'm the real person, the doctors say.
医生说我是真实的人
Wh-what did they do? They did something bad?
他们干了什么? 干了什么坏事吗?
We believe one of your personalities witnessed a murder.
我们认为你某个人格目击了一起谋杀
Trisha came to me because she thought I could help.
Trisha来找我帮忙
God. Why?
天哪 为什么?
She tried the police, but they didn't believe her.
她报过案 但警♥察♥不相信她
The work I do here is determining the truth, and I do believe her.
我的工作就是查明真♥相♥ 我相信她
I think we can help you.
我想我们能帮你
You can't help me.
你们帮不了我
Nobody can help me.
没人帮得了我
There's a murderer out there who may know who you are.
那个见过你的凶手仍逍遥法外
We need to prove a crime happened to get the police involved.
我们得证实这是犯罪行为 才能让警♥察♥来处理
Can you tell me who gavin is?
能告诉我Gavin是谁吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Sophie...
Sophie
You're safe here.
在这你是安全的
You can trust us. I promise.
你可以信任我们 我保证
Gavin's my brother. I don't see him, ever.
Gavin是我哥哥 我基本没见过他了
Um, jessie does.
但Jessie见过
Starting with cahill V.Wilson,
从Cahill 起诉Wilson开始
then abandandou V.Temple,
然后是Abandandou起诉Temple
ohio V. George.
Ohio起诉George
Lo. Right there. 21c.
看这 编号♥5C
That's fear.
恐惧
If you say so.
随你怎么说
He doesn't want me anywhere near that case.
那场官司他完全不想让我沾边
Ok, watch this. Ohio V. George was a rape case.
看这个 Ohio起诉George是场强♥奸♥案
Nicole lane was the victim's daughter.
Nicole Lane是受害者的女儿
And now he will never hurt another woman.
现在他再也无法伤害其他女人
Judge simon did the right thing.
Simon法官做了正确的决定
He's a noble man, and I'll always be grateful.
他是个值得尊敬的人 我将永远心存感激
Her pupils dilate when she talks about the judge.
谈及法官时 她瞳孔放大
That's arousal. And her voice gets all gooey.
性唤醒的标志 她声音也嗲了起来
Well, you expect me to tell the president not to nominate this guy because 20 years ago,
你想让我告诉总统 别提名这个人
some woman's voice got all gooey.
仅仅因为二十年前某个女人说话很嗲?
Have you even talkedo her?
你有跟她谈过吗?
She died. Ovarian cancer 2 years ago.
她两年前死了 卵巢癌
But Watch this.
可看看这些
It's the same face. I am telling you, he had an affair with nicole lane during that trial.
都是同样的表情 绝对的 他在审判期间跟Nicole Lane有性关系
Or maybe you just don't like the guy.
也可能只是因为你讨厌他
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Come on. I'm no face reader, but even I can see it.
得了 我不懂读心术 都能看出来
He's a liar, a liarho had an affair with someone directly involved in a case he was deciding.
他是个骗子 跟与手下官司紧密相关的人有染
He doesn't deserve to be on the supreme court.
他没资格登上最高法♥院♥
Maybe, maybe not, but, see, the problem is the second that this got personal,
也许是 也许不是 可重点在于 你带入私人情绪
you lost the right to make that decision.
你就失去了作决定的权利
How you doin'? Gavin howell?I'm--
你好? Gavin Howell? 我是...
jessie?
Jessie?
Oh, my god. Sophie?
天啊 Sophie?
What happened to your sister?
你妹妹怎么变成这样的?
Well, whatever it was, you blame yourself, don't you?
无论什么原因 你都责备自己 是吗?
The two of us spent summers at our grandparents' farm in upstate new york.
我们在纽约北郊的祖父家过暑假
Uh, for me, it was heaven.
对我来说 那是天堂
Not for sophie?
对Sophie来说不是?
I didn't know till I was 10 and she was 13.
直到我10岁 她13岁 我才知道
I walked into the barn, and my grandfather...
我走进马房♥ 看到祖父
did things to her.
对她...
It was evil.
做了坏事
When did you first start seeing a change in her, that she was different?
你最初发现她有变化是什么时候?
Jessie showed up the next summer, selling herself to local kids.
第二年夏天 Jessie出现了 向附近的孩子卖♥♥春
Uh, trisha came later.
Trisha是后来出现的
They visit you.
她们会来见你
Jessie does.
Jessie会
She crashes in my shed when she's had a rough night, but I--
哪天她心情不好 就来借宿一晚
not lately. I haven't seen her in months.
可我...好几个月都没见过她了
I really stay here?
我真在这睡过?
Scared the hell out of me first time you showed up.
你第一次来时把我吓死了
Does anything fe familiar, sophie?
有没有熟悉的感觉 Sophie?
Uh, I got that bike for my seventh birthday.
那自行车是我的七岁生日礼物
I smell that bad, gavin?
我有那么臭吗 Gavin?
You're holding your breath, which could mean you're tense or upset...
你屏住呼吸 可能因为你紧张 焦躁
or it could mean you're hiding something.
也可能因为 你在隐藏什么
Exhale marks the spot.
呼气的时机就是关键
Gavin Gavin. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can--I really can't protect you, can I?
看来我真是保护不了你
Kyle arnow.
Kyle Arnow
Did I kill him?
是我杀了他吗?
Yes?
你好 你好
Um, sorry about the intrusion. I--I was just driving by, and I saw your car.
恕我冒昧 我只是路过 看到您的车
It's a beautiful car. Thank you.
很棒的车 谢谢
I don't suppose it's for sale.
有打算卖♥♥掉吗?
It's my husband'S. Kyle.
车是我老公的 Kyle
Another man is in love with your car.
又有人爱上你的车啦
Well, good taste. I had the interior completely restored about 6 years ago.
品味不错 我六年前把车内部全翻新了
That's a nice job. I found this...
不错嘛 我找到这个
and I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
Where'd you get that?
你在哪找到的?
No, no. It's just, uh, evidence in a murder investigation.
不行 这是一场谋杀案的证物
Murder?What are you talking abou
谋杀? 你在说什么
so you didn't do it, then.
看来不是你干的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表