剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
We may have just sent him home with his abductors.
我们可能刚刚把他送回了诱拐者的家
Where's Reynolds?
雷诺兹在哪里
Still in South Carolina.
还在南卡罗莱纳
Well, that's one problem solved.
我们的问题解决了
The other one's the cops. We can't call them.
剩下的交给警♥察♥ 我们不能报♥警♥
If the cops or press or FBI
如果警♥察♥ 新闻界 或者联调局
Get wind that someone who may be James Knox surfaced,
收到风声说 发现了詹姆斯·诺克斯
I mean, the vultures will pick Max to pieces.
我是说 媒体会吃了马♥克♥思♥的
We have to protect him.
我们必须保护他
And we have to talk to the Knoxes.
还要跟诺克斯夫妇谈谈
What?
怎么了
Finally got you thinking like a criminal.
终于连你也像罪犯一样思考了
Wonders will never cease.
大千世界 无奇不有
If this thing goes south,
如果这事败露了
You're putting up my bail.
你给我付保释金
Michigan 2005.
2005年 密歇根州
Shoppers burst through the doors of a major retail chain
购物者涌入一家连锁零售店
'Causing multiple injuries.
引发了一连串踩踏伤亡
India 2008.
印度2008年
Rumors of a landslide at a hindu temple cause panic.
关于滑坡的谣言在一所印度寺庙引起恐慌
About 140 people lose their lives trying to escape.
约140人在试图逃生时遇难
Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
Lakers fans celebrate a championship by looting and rioting.
湖人队球迷以"打♥砸♥抢♥"庆祝总决赛胜利
About a million dollars worth of
当地企业损失了
property damage to local businesses.
约100万美金
In every example, the violence was
在每个案子中 暴♥力♥事件是
Instigated by someone in the crowd.
由人群中的某个人煽动起来
What are you proposing, Mr. Loker?
你什么意思 洛克尔先生
2 of your customers died.
你的顾客中 两人丧命
Dozens were injured.
几十人受伤
People are looking for a scapegoat,
人们在找替罪羊
And digital corner's an easy target.
数码地带是最容易的目标
What if I could prove your company wasn't at fault?
要是我能证明你的公♥司♥没有过错呢
Cases like this turn on comparative negligence.
这类案子应依照比较过失原则裁决
If the stampede was crowd induced,
如果踩踏是由人群自己引发的
It would reduce the settlement considerably.
就能大大减少和解金数额
This is the raw feed from channel 3.
这是第三频道的录像
Notice the dad showing his boys how to lock arms
看那个父亲教孩子怎样
And form a phalanx.
将胳膊抱成方形
They--what, they expected violence?
他们 什么 他们期待这场暴♥力♥事件
Well, convergence theory says
趋同理论认为
That if crowds act aggressively,
如果人群表现出侵略性
It's because people bring an aggressive mindset to it.
那一定是因为他们有侵略性心态
And in the close-ups, you can see their faces.
看特写 你能看见他们的脸
They're identical to those of athletes during competition.
他们的表情和竞赛时的运动员一样
This crowd was a powder keg and
这人群就是一个火♥药♥桶
Somebody in it was the spark.
里面的某个人 充当了火花
Maybe so, but we can't have our
或许你是对的 但是我们不能让我们的名字
Name dragged through the press
在繁忙的销♥售♥季节
During our busy shopping season.
出现在媒体上
We're planning on settling first thing monday morning.
我们计划在星期一早上解决首要问题
How much are you expecting to pay out?
你打算花多少钱呢
20 million, give or take.
差不多2000万
Give me a few days to prove my thesis before you settle.
你们决定之前 给我几天时间证明我的理论
If I can trace the stampede to somebody in the crowd,
如果我能找到引发惊慌的人
The Lightman Group gets 10% of what you save.
你们省下来的钱 10%归莱特曼集团
You save us 10 million, you earn one.
你帮我们节省1000万 你们得100万
And if you pay the full 20,
如果你们真的付了2000万
We don't see a dime.
我们就分文不取
Hey, how'd it go with the suits?
诉讼案进行如何
Well, we got the job. Where were you?
得到委托了 你刚才去哪儿了
None of your bloody business.
不关你的事
I figured you were up to it, so.
我看你跃跃欲试 说说吧
It's probably a gross overestimation on my part.
当然也可能是我的期望太高
I appreciate the confidence boost.
感谢你的信心鼓励
Well, selling's the easy part.
做销♥售♥是有诀窍的
It's delivering, that's the trick.
精髓在于全力以赴[引自《富爸爸穷爸爸》]
And that's what you promised.
也是你答应要做的
So you and torres are on your own.
你和托勒斯要独♥立♥完成
Think you're up for it?
你准备好了吗
I've read every major study on
我已经通读了所有关于群体行为的
Group behavior cover to cover.
主要研究
This is my wheelhouse.
游刃有余
Fascinating.
听起来不错
Well, time will tell.
时间证明一切
Any more words or inspiration?
没有别的妙语提点了
Yeah. We need the money. And don't embarrass me.
有 我们需要钱 还有别给我丢脸
You think you found James? After all these years?
这么多年了 你们真的找到了詹姆斯
Mr. Knox And Mrs. Knox,
诺克斯先生 诺克斯太太
We don't want you to get your hopes up,
我们不想让你们抱太大希望
But we would like to do a DNA test
但我们想做一个DNA测试
Just to confirm things one way or another.
只是确认一下 是或者否
The scar's from the same type of operation, though, right?
他的伤疤也是同一类手术留下的 对吗
Do you have a picture?
你们有照片吗
Cal.
卡尔
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
It was taken this morning.
今天早上拍的
He's got your chin.
他遗传了你的下巴
This must be overwhelming.
你们一定非常激动
No, it's just I'm-- I'm shocked
不 我只是 我很震惊
That we might be able to find James.
我们居然能够找到詹姆斯
I got a question for you.
我想问个问题
Do you--either of you,
你们 你们俩
Do you remember, was it overcast
有没有谁记得 你们儿子被绑♥架♥那天
The day that your son was abducted?
天气是不是多云
Do you remember?
还记得吗
It's 16 years ago.
那是16年前的事
I think it was overcast.
我想那天是多云
It definitely was.
绝对是
It was?
是吗
I think you're lying, Mrs. Knox.
我认为你在说谎 诺克斯夫人
When people are telling the truth,
人们说实话时
They don't feel the need to recall small details
都会认为没有必要去回忆
Many years later.
多年前的小细节
You're ashamed of something.
你感到羞愧了
What are you ashamed of?
你为什么羞愧
What are you talking about?
我不明白你在说什么
What is it? What is it?
是什么 什么事
Is your son still alive?
是不是你儿子还活着
What happened to James, Mrs. Knox?
詹姆斯到底怎么了 诺克斯太太
Or did you murder him? Did you murder him?
还是你杀了他 是不是你杀了他
Of course not. Did you murder him?
当然没有 你是不是杀了他
Did you kill him?
你是不是杀了他
What the hell is wrong with you people? She didn't kill him.
你们这些人什么毛病 她没有杀他
Did you kill him? No.
你有没有杀他 不是
Did you kill your son?
你是不是杀了自己的儿子
Did you torture him before you killed him?
你在杀他之前有没有折磨他
Did you make him suffer? No, it was an accident!
你有没有让他痛苦 没有 那是个意外
What?
什么
I...
我
Went into the kitchen while the bath was running.
浴缸水龙头没关 我就去了厨房♥
I don't know how...
我不知道怎么回事
He had drowned.
他就已经溺死了
I was going right back.
我是立刻回去的
Robbie, Robbie, I didn't mean to.
罗比 罗比 我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 非常非常抱歉
I didn't want you to hate me.
我不想你恨我
Maybe they're lying.
或许他们是在说谎
They're telling the truth to the police right now.
他们正在把真♥相♥告诉警♥察♥
If I'm not James Knox...
如果我不是詹姆斯·诺克斯
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表