剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Mommy! Yeah?
妈妈! 什么事?
Guess what? What?
猜猜我得到什么了? 什么?
Miss Mornie gave me a green ticket.
Mornie小姐给我一张绿色门票
I got to go to the Prize Box.
我可以去看百宝箱了
Prize Box? That's fantastic, Sophie.
百宝箱? 那太棒了 Sophie
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗?
I think that daddy would like to hear about this.
我想你♥爸♥爸听到这个消息一定很高兴
Hey. It's Hardy. I'm approaching the third floor.
嘿 我是Hardy 我快到3楼了
What unit was that disturbance call?
那个纠纷电♥话♥是哪家打的?
Unknown.
不知道
Somewhere on floor 3.
3楼的某家
Roger that. I'll find it.
收到 我来找
Hey, Jimmy, you know what?
嘿 Jimmy 你知道吗?
I was supposed to be punched out about 40 minutes ago.
我40分钟前就应该下班了
Sorry, bro.
抱歉 老兄
You caught the call.
但你接了这个电♥话♥
Hey!
嘿!
What the hell you...
你到底...
Hey, this is Nick. You know what to do after the beep.
嘿 我是Nick 你知道该在"嘟"声后做什么
It's me. Um, guessing
是我 呃 我猜
you're not going to make it home for dinner again.
你又不回家吃饭了
Sophie really needs her father.
Sophie真的需要爸爸
When you get home, we need to talk about this
等你回家后 我们得谈谈
because something has to change.
我们不能一直这个样子了
12.50 a share.
每股12.50元
It's the best I can do.
这是我能出的最高价了
If I'm going to pull the trigger,
Don 价格合适了
it has to be at the right price, Don.
我才会出手
You know, something tells me you can do a lot better.
我有预感 你可以出一个好很多的价钱
I can't do better.
我不能再加价了
Well...
嗯...
I guess we're done here.
我想我们先这样吧
You walk out of here now, Don, and the deal's off.
如果你现在离开 Don 我就不会再跟你交易了
Are you sure there's no more money on the table?
你确定不能再加价了吗?
Fine. $13. Not a penny more.
好吧 每股13美元 多一分都不行
My absolute limit.
这是绝对是我的底线了
Great. We have a deal.
很好 成交
You drive a hard bargain.
你可真会讨价还价
And you have a private jet. Seems fair.
你拥有了一家私人客机公♥司♥ 这很公平
Not bad. I pay you 10 grand,
不赖啊 我付你1万块
and you make me 15 million.
你帮我挣了1500万
Teach me.
教我吧
The science, I mean.
我是指这门科学
Well, you got 8 years, have you?
嗯 你有8年的时间来学吗?
I want to shadow you. I want to watch what you do.
我想跟着你 看你做了什么事
How you do it. I'm a quick study.
你是怎么做的 我会学得很快的
I'll pay you 30 grand for the week.
我每周付你3万块
50.
5万
Yeah?
喂?
Right. Get Loker down there with a camera.
好的 让Loker带相机去那儿
40.
4万
Oh, a cop's been shot.
哦 一个警♥察♥中枪了
I'm on retainer with the city.
我要去为城市服务了
45. Take it or leave it.
4.5万 行不行随你的便
So why's the FBI on this?
为什么联邦调查局也介入此事了?
Well, there was a shooting on a federal housing project.
嗯 联邦国民住♥宅♥发生了枪击案
Ah, there he is. Captain James, D.C. police.
嗯 他来了 哥伦比亚特区警♥察♥局的James副巡长
Dr. Cal Lightman. Given our present situation,
这位是Cal Lightman博士 谈谈目前的情况吧
Lightman's the man.
我说的就是Lightman
What's the situation?
情况怎样?
One of the bullets rendered officer Nick Hardy
有一颗子弹击中了Nick Hardy警官
a quadriplegic.
他现在瘫痪了
He can't speak, can't move,
他不能说话 也不能动
and we can't get a clear response
我们提出的任何问题
to any of our questions.
他都无法明确地回答
So you want me to help identify the shooters.
所以你希望我帮忙让他指认出凶手
Yes.
是的
911 got a call from the Eastmont projects.
911接到Eastmont国民住♥宅♥电♥话♥
Tenants heard shots,
有住户听到了枪声
and they saw 2 kids running from the building
并且看到两名儿童跑出大楼
in bloody shirts.
衣服上有血迹
Now, they were caught a few blocks away,
现在 我们已经在几个街区以外逮捕了他们
but no shirts and no murder weapon.
但没找到衬衫和凶器
But residue on one of their hands shows
不过其中一个人手上有火♥药♥残留
that he recently fired a gun.
表明他刚开过枪
But without the weapon, we can't prove it was the gun.
但没找到枪 我们不能认定就是那个凶器的残留
Yeah. And the surgeon says that Hardy doesn't even have much time...
是的 而且外科医生说Hardy已经快不行了...
maybe a few days, but more than likely, a few hours.
也许能撑几天 但也可能更糟糕 可能只剩几个小时
Why are you so worried now?
你现在为什么这么焦虑?
That's one of my men in there.
躺在里面的那个是我的手下
You're concerned you don't have the whole story yet.
你关心的是 自己还不了解事情的全部
Look, the kids that we picked up,
听我说 我们抓到的那些孩子
they're just runners for a small-time dealer.
他们只不过是为小毒贩子跑跑腿
They never carried weapons,
他们从未携带武器
and they have no history of violent crime.
也没有暴♥力♥犯罪记录
And then, one day, they just shoot a cop.
然后 有一天 他们突然就对警♥察♥开枪了
No, no. See, I think someone told them to gun up.
不对 不对 听着 我想肯定是有人指使他们开枪的
But the question for you is,
你面临的问题是
can you read a man who can barely move his eyes?
你能解读一个连眼珠都不能动的人吗?
Mrs. Hardy?
Hardy夫人?
I'm Cal Lightman.
我是Cal Lightman
You Sophie?
你是Sophie?
How you doing, Sophie?
你好吗 Sophie?
These are my colleagues.
他们是我的同事
They told me you'd come.
他们告诉过我 你们要来
Um, Mrs. Hardy, maybe I can take you and your daughter
呃 Hardy夫人 我带你和你女儿
to get something to drink in the cafeteria.
去自助餐厅喝点东西吧
I love you. We'll be right back.
我爱你 我们马上回来
Ah, he liked that.
嗯 他喜欢这样
Look at the muscles around the eyes.
看他眼睛周围的肌肉
They contracted a bit.
收缩了一下
It made him happier.
这让他感到高兴
While you're at it, Clara,
你到那里时 Clare
try and get ahold of Foster.
帮忙联♥系♥一下Foster
Come on.
来吧
Nick, I'm here to help find out who did this to you.
Nick 我是来帮你找出凶手的
I know you can't answer questions
我知道你无法用你平常的方式
the way you normally would,
来回答问题
but you just think it, and I'll try to do the rest, ok?
但你只要用脑子想就行了 剩下的事情交给我吧 可以吗?
I want to state for the record
我会在记录里声明
that this show-up is beyond unorthodox.
这场问讯是有悖常规手法的
Shut up, counselor.
闭嘴吧 律师
You getting something?
你弄好了吗?
I'm getting on this.
好了
All right, Nick. Are you 90 years old?
好的 Nick 你今年90岁吗?
Are you 30 years old?
你今年30岁吗?
There.
在那
Right there.
就在那
His pupils.
他的瞳孔动了
Can you bring those two over?
把那两人带过来好吗?
And lean them right in.
弯腰 正对他
I know you're tired, but I need you to concentrate, all right?
我知道你很累 但我需要你集中精神 可以吗?
Were these two boys there when you were shot?
你被枪击时这两个男孩在现场吗?
It's a positive affirmation.
是肯定回答
That's a "yes" to you, counselor.
对你来说 就是"是的" 律师
All right. One at a time.
好吧 一个一个来
Did this one shoot you?
是他对你开枪的吗?
Nothing? Ok.
没反应? 好吧
And the other?
另一个呢?
In he comes now.
他来了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表