剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
What, don't you like being yanked out of your life
哦 你不喜欢从自己的小世界被拉出来
to be here with me?
跟我接触?
You got nothing on me. This is bull.
你奈何不了我 你空口无凭
How's your daughter doin'?
你女儿还好吗?
Oh, she's doing fine. Grades have dropped a bit.
噢 她很好 成绩稍微降了一点
Now, the boys have already started talking.
那两个男孩已经开口认罪了
We've just got a couple of quick questions for you.
我们只是简单地问你几个问题
You have no right to keep us here. Get me a lawyer.
你无权将我们扣留在这 给我找一名律师
People who show genuine guilt and remorse
真心感到内疚和懊悔的人
are more likely to confess.
更容易供认事实
You read that on which one?
谁真心地内疚懊悔了?
Officer Tressler. At the police station,
Tressler警官 在警♥察♥局的时候
Lightman read that Tressler wasn't comfortable
Lightman发现Tressler并不赞成
with what his partners were doing to Emily.
他的同事对Emily下手
Yeah. If a member of a group dynamic feels
嗯 如果团体中的一员认为
that the group has strayed from its moral code,
团体行为偏离了应有的道德准则
that member's discomfort manifests itself
那么该成员内心的不满会以
in physical distancing from the group,
距团体较远的站位以及
micro-expressions of disagreement.
不满的微表情表现出来
And Lightman said that this guy was showing
Lightman说这个人当时表现出了
all of those at the precinct.
所有上述特征
He's doing it right now. He's on the opposite side of him.
他现在也是这样做的 他站在Hollander的对面
Hi.
嗨
How you doing? You know what?
你还好吧? 你知道么?
He's the worst kind of cop, don't you think?
他是最差的警♥察♥了 你觉得呢?
He's a good cop.
他是个好警♥察♥
His voice trailed off. He doesn't believe that.
他的声音减弱了 他不相信自己说的
I'm sorry. Could you say that again?
抱歉 你能再说一遍吗?
It's mind games. It's all mind games.
这是心理游戏 就是心理游戏
You know, you can go.
你可以走了
Yeah, we don't need you anymore.
对 我们不需要你了
We've got him. Seriously, off you go.
我们有他了 说真的 你走吧
What? What, you scared, are you?
怎么? 怎么 你害怕了 对吧?
You scared to leave without your boyfriend here?
你害怕单独离开?
I think I want a lawyer.
我想我要找个律师
He used the word "think".
他用了"想"这个词
He's equivocating. He wants to unburden himself.
他使用模凌两可的用词 他想说实话了
You know, I think I know what Captain James was doing,
知道吗 我知道James队长在国民住♥宅♥做了什么
or thought he was doing, in those projects.
或者说他以为自己在做什么
He was taking out trash, right?
他在清理垃圾 对吗?
Ooh, look at you. That's pride, that is.
哦 看看你 那是自豪的表情
He's puffed up like a peacock.
他自满得像只孔雀
Lawyer. Now, that's fair enough.
律师 现在 好吧
Yeah, you can have a lawyer.
好 你能找个律师
But I'm not asking you to say anything to incriminate you.
但我不是让你自证其罪
No. Not verbally, anyway.
不 至少不是口头上的
His face has already told me you killed Hardy.
他的表情已经告诉我是你杀了Hardy
That's a lie. I did not!
骗人 我没说
No, no, I'm sorry. I mean had him killed. Had him killed.
不 不 抱歉 我是说他找人杀的 找人杀的
Had him killed. That's it. Right.
他找人杀的 就是这样 对
Those kids...
那两个孩子...
It was an accident.
那是意外
Well, now we're getting somewhere.
现在我们有点进展了
Ok. Ok. We're through. We're through here. Let's go.
好 我们说完了 我们说完了 走吧
Here we go.
开始了
You know, you left Hardy,
知道吗 你丢下了Hardy
a father and a husband,
在那流血致死
to bleed out alone.
他是一为父亲 一位丈夫
He's gonna do you next, you know that, don't you?
他下一个就要干掉你 你知道 对吧?
All right. Shut up. That's enough.
好吧 闭嘴 够了
Make me.
阻止我啊
Go on. Make me.
来啊 阻止我啊
No. I want you to...
不 我真的希望你...
make me.
阻止我
Then you went after my daughter.
然后你又找我女儿麻烦
No. No?
没有 没有?
Well, his Adam's apple says yes.
他的喉结承认了
You know, look at it. It's like a cork in a storm.
看 剧烈抖动 就像暴风雪中的浮标
And you see that look? That's very common
你看到那表情了吗? 在想要承认谋杀的
on people with intent to commit murder.
人脸上很常见
16, my daughter.
16岁 我的女儿
She's 16.
我的女儿16岁
Some man you are.
你们还真有种
Don't look at him. He can't help you.
别看他 他帮不了你
I didn't want to.
我没想那么做
You didn't want to what?
你没想做什么?
What, threaten my family?
做什么 威胁我的家人?
No, but you did, though, didn't you?
不 但你还是做了 对吧?
You went along with it, didn't you?
你还是照做了 对吧?
'Cause you're scared of him.
因为你怕他
I'm not. No. No?
我不怕 不 不怕?
Coffee break? Yes.
该喝咖啡了? 好
Yes.
好
Wait.
等等
I only knew about the two boys killing Jenkins.
我只知道那两个孩子杀了Jenkins的事
Excuse me?
什么?
We saw Hardy lying there, bleeding out.
我们看到Hardy躺在那儿流血
But Jenkins was already dead.
但是Jenkins已经死了
His apartment door was wide open.
他公♥寓♥的门是开着的
That's enough. We closed it,
够了 我们把门关上
and we moved the body later.
之后又把尸体运出去了
You killed Jenkins to shut him up about your rent scam.
你为了不让Jenkins说出你们收房♥租的骗局 就把他灭口了
Right? That's it.
对吧? 就是这样
I just wanted to make a few extra bucks,
我只是想赚点外快
and then, this Jenkins guy starts causing trouble.
然后 Jenkins就开始找麻烦
Shut up. What are you doing?
闭嘴 你在干吗?
You're smarter than this. Come on.
你没这么笨 别说了
And next thing I know, Hollander tells me that he's dead,
接着 Hollander告诉我他死了
and we have to move the body.
我们得把尸体处理了
Oh! Lightman!
噢! Lightman!
You know, prison's too good for you, mate.
让你进监狱都是便宜你了 伙计
But I suppose it will have to do.
但我看要治你 监狱也可以了
I've made a couple of calls.
我已经打了几个电♥话♥
I've let them know you're coming.
让他们知道你要进去了
I said 45 grand, by the way.
顺便说一下 我说的是4万5千美元
Consider it a discount for ditching me.
终于能甩开我了 就算打折吧
Oh, yeah.
噢 好吧
Hey. So, Captain James will cut a deal,
嗨 James队长达成了减刑协议
but the rest of 'em are looking at a life sentence.
但是其他人将被判终身监禁
Well, if I was on James' jury,
如果我是James的陪审员
I'd be inclined to give him a second chance.
我会赞同再给他一次机会的
Here.
给
Hmm.
嗯
Would you like some more good news?
你还想听个好消息吗?
Yeah? You got the loan?
好啊? 你拿到贷款了?
7 figures.
7位数的贷款
It'll keep us afloat for at least a year,
至少能让我们维持一年
long enough to get us back on our feet.
足够我们的运作稳定下来
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Well done, Foster.
干得好 Foster
You should thank Clara for getting us in touch with the equity firm.
你应该谢谢Clara帮我们联♥系♥投资公♥司♥
I'm just excited we're going to be working together.
我只是很兴奋我们能一起工作了
Excuse me? Come again?
什么? 再说一遍?
Well, as the majority investor of that equity firm,
呃 作为那家投资公♥司♥的最大投资者
I can't wait to turn this place
我都等不及把这地方
into the cash-cow it should be.
变回摇钱树了
Sky's the limit.
钱途无量啊
I'll leave you two to celebrate.
我就留下你们俩庆祝了
I'll call you tomorrow to talk over some details.
明天我会给你电♥话♥讨论具体细节
Your place or mine?
去你的地方还是我的地方?
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表