剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Attack. Attack him a little more.
进攻 继续对他进攻
Attack it!
攻击他
Come on! Come on now!
加油 加油啊
Yo, now! Come on!
快点 加油
Get up! Up! You got this!
起来 起来 你行的
Come on! Up, Orlando!
加油 快起来 奥兰多
You got it. Move it around. Move it around. Move it around.
你行的 移♥动♥起来 移♥动♥起来
Go for the midsection! Go for the midsection!
打他的上腹部 打他的上腹
All right.
很好
Come on! Throw him!
加油 摔他
Roll out of this. Roll out of this.
爬起来 爬起来
Quit tippin' your punches out there.
别打歪了 否则就滚蛋吧
He's leading with his egg, love.
他挺有种的啊 亲爱的
Yeah, thanks. We got this.
多谢 我们没问题
Take a seat please, Lightman.
你找地方休息吧 莱特曼
Yeah, but, you know, trouble is his egg's empty.
是啊 不过光有种也没用
He's dead from the neck up.
刚刚那个锁喉让他完蛋了
No, he is... he's going down.
不 他 他不行了
Next.
下一个
Better help your friend, Simone.
快来帮帮你的朋友 西蒙
Great win tonight, but the celebration's over.
今晚赢得很漂亮 不过庆祝到此结束
Yeah? I put people to sleep,
是吗 我能催眠他们入睡
and tomorrow fight, they call me Sandman.
然后明日继战 他们叫我睡魔山德曼
Well, that's original.
这倒是神话原著
So, what, you fightin' tomorrow?
怎样 你明天还要打吗
You got your next date, then?
已经约好了是吧
See? I need the money.
确实 我需要钱
All right. Come on. I'll drive.
好吧 我来开车
No. You my father now?
不 你又不是我爹
No, no, no, no. Give me the keys.
不不不 把钥匙给我
No, I'll do it. Give the--
不 我来 给我
I'm gonna drive. You ain't drivin'.
我来开车 你别想
No, don't push me. You don't drive.
别逼我 你不能开车
Why you gotta push me? Give me the keys.
你干吗逼我 把钥匙给我
Give me the keys. No, gimme. I got it.
把钥匙给我 不 给我 我行的
I got it. Why do you fight--
我可以 你干吗
You got my arm, you suck.
你弄伤我胳膊了 你个笨蛋
You fight like a girl, you do.
你打架像个娘们似的 真的
Hey, everything cool down there?
下面没事吧
No, we're fine. It's all fine.
没事 没问题
God.
天
I'll give you-- I'll give you a lift.
我来 我载你一程吧
I'm gonna-- I'm taking the bus.
我 我去坐公车
All right. Suit yourself.
也行 随你便
Oh, hey! Papi!
嘿 哥们
Stupid.
蠢货
Open the door.
打开车门
I can do it.
我行的
Come on. Hey.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
What do you--
你干吗
You should just quit your job,
你应该辞了工作
Let me take care of you.
让我来照顾你
Ah, you wouldn't respect me.
你肯定不会尊敬我的
Besides, what would your friends and family think?
再说 你朋友家人会怎么想
Oh, you haven't told anyone about us, have you?
你还没告诉别人我们的事吧
Mm, no.
没
You comin'?
你来吗
Hey, Dave, your phone.
戴夫 你的电♥话♥
Bernerd bloody Dillon.
该死的伯讷德·狄龙
Well, I suppose he was always gonna crawl out from under his rock, right?
看来他总是能从困境中爬出来 对吧
Assistant special agent in charge Bernard Dillon.
伯纳德·狄龙 特探员助理负责人
So he's Reynolds' new nanny then, is he?
那他就是雷诺兹的新保姆啰
And all things Lightman group.
还负责莱特曼集团的所有事宜
In this country, we say, "Bernard."
美国人的发音是伯纳德
You might wanna get that right.
你得把这个音发对了
Bernerd!
伯讷德
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
We need your help with a murder case.
我们有宗谋杀案需要你的帮助
Sure. Who do you want me to kill?
没问题 想让我杀谁
Very funny.
很好笑
The kid's name is Raul Campos.
此人名叫劳尔·坎波斯
He's 20, from peru.
20岁 秘鲁人
He was found last night, 3 gunshot wounds to the chest.
昨晚发现的 胸部三处枪伤
We took the case over
我们接管这案子
when it was clear that the victim
是因为发现受害者参与了
was participating in illegal underground fighting.
非法的地下格斗
His fight last night was caught on a camera phone.
他昨晚的格斗被手♥机♥录了下来
A chip with the video footage was dropped off
有这段视频的一个储存卡被匿名地
to one of our field offices anonymously.
丢在了我们的某个办事处
Torres is looking at it now.
托勒斯正在查看
We suspected, uh, businessman Ron Marshall
我们怀疑 一个商人荣恩·马歇尔
to be bankrolling these fights.
在运作这些格斗的资金
These underground fights are savage, illegal gambling orgies
这些地下格斗是野蛮的非法赌博
populated by animals. This man Marshall's
参与的人都是暴徒 这个马歇尔
Already slipped through our fingers once.
已经从我们的指缝中逃脱一次了
Your fingers, right?
是你的指缝吧
No, I mean, you know, makes it personal...
我的意思是 这事变得很私人化
to you, Bernerd.
对你来说 伯讷德
Look, what happened between us
听着 我俩之间的问题
is old business, Lightman.
已经是过去的事了 莱特曼
I'm a professional with a job to do.
我是公事公办
I've moved on.
我早已放下了
Peachy.
很好
Look, we're gonna bring suspects from the fight last night here.
我们要把昨晚的格斗中的嫌疑人带来这里
We don't have time for by-the-book FBI interrogations.
我们没时间进行联调局的例行公事
If Marshall even gets wind of what's going on,
如果马歇尔对此事得到些风声
he's out of here.
他肯定跑路
A witness saw the, uh-- the victim Campos
一名证人看见受害者坎波斯
in a heated exchange outside a bar with an older male--
在一个酒吧外与一名年长男性有争执
Uh, forties,
40多岁
Caucasian, 160 pounds,
白人 160磅[约72.5kg]
about 5'8".
约5尺8寸高[173cm]
Well, you keep me in the loop, then.
那随时告诉我最新进展
I've moved on, too, Bernard.
我也已经放下了 伯纳德
Right.
很好
Follow me.
跟我来
How'd you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Marshall got somebody in DMV.
马歇尔在机动车管理局有人
He also got Orlando,
他怀疑奥兰多
thinks he's the one that killed Raul
认为是他杀了劳尔
because he lost the fight.
因为他输了比赛
Look, Orlando's not a killer.
听着 奥兰多不会杀人的
I need you to prove that.
我希望你能证明他的清白
You're certain he's innocent, are you?
你很确信他是无辜的 是吗
Yeah. We were shootin' pool at Connor's when Raul was killed.
劳尔被杀的时候我们在科纳那里打台球
Look, Simone, I know I'm only a scientist, right,
西蒙 我知道我只是个科学家
But don't insult my intelligence, all right?
但是别侮辱我的智商 好吗
Ok, ok. I'm sorry.
好 好 对不起
I just...
我只是...
Orlando's innocent.
奥兰多是无辜的
I swear.
我发誓
Please, man.
求你了 哥们儿
Marshall's gonna kill him.
马歇尔会杀了他的
He's like a brother to me.
他就像我的弟弟一样
All right, you tell Marshall that the FBI
好吧 你跟马歇尔说联调局
are all over him on this one, all right?
正在查他 好吗
The last thing he needs
他最不能做的
is another corpse on his hands, all right?
就是手上又多一具尸体 好吧
That's it?
就这样
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表