剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Yes or no?
是还是否
Yes! He believes that he is, yes.
是的 他是这样相信的 没错
Good.
很好
So do we have a deal or not, huh?
那我们的交易还做不做了
Is this the best you've got, Dr. Lightman?
你就这点儿本事吗 莱特曼博士
Because so far, I'm under whelmed.
目前为止 我很失望
Or is there more?
还是说 你有所保留
Right, well you put me in front of the actual counterfeit
好吧 你必须让我亲眼看到
with the bank notes in his hands,
他提供的假♥钞♥
and I'll know just how good his product is.
我才能告诉你他的货到底有多好
Just you.
你出来
Terry can stay here.
特里留在这儿
No.
不
Terry's with me.
特里和我一起
It's not negotiable.
没的商量
No, I'll be all right, Cal. Don't be dumb.
不用 我没事 卡尔 别犯蠢了
You need to be thinking about yourself right now.
你现在需要考虑你自己
Yeah, now you tell me.
还用你说
It's not negotiable.
没的商量
Ow! Come on!
干嘛啊
Say nothing, Terry, not a word.
别说话 特里 闭紧嘴
This is him?
就是他吗
That's your counterfeiter, right?
这是你的伪币制♥造♥人吗
The best there is.
他是最棒的
50,000 euros, right there.
五万欧元 就在里面
Bloody hell!
我的娘啊
How many containers you got?
你有几箱
That is not your concern. Put it back.
那不关你的事 放回去
All right, um... What's your name?
好吧 你叫什么名字
He doesn't need to know that.
他不需要知道这个
I gotta establish a baseline here.
我需要建立基准线
Easy answers to easy questions.
简单的问答
Then I can get to bigger questions.
然后我会问到重要的问题
Otto...Hammer
奥托·哈默
Otto...
奥托
What's your real last name?
你真实的姓是什么
Frankel. Yeah.
弗兰克尔 很好
How many kids you got? None.
你有几个孩子 没有
How long have you been married? I'm not married.
你结婚多久了 我没结婚
Where are you from? Chicago.
你是哪里人 芝加哥
Hey, get on with it, please, will you?
办正经事 行不行
Um, these notes are counterfeit, right?
这些是假♥币♥ 是吗
Yes.
没错
How good are they?
仿造得有多好
We already tested a modest amount without detection.
我们已经试用了一些 完全没有被察觉
Well, Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
What?
怎么
Well, he hasn't answered my question yet.
他还没有回答我的问题
Easy, fellas.
放松 伙计们
It's taken care of.
已经搞定了
He was right.
他说的没错
FBI.
联调局
I don't think I can do this.
我想我做不到
I'll be right here the whole time.
我会在这儿陪你
Don't worry.
别担心
Just take your time, Stacey.
慢慢来 史黛丝
You knew what they were doing to me,
你知道他们一直那样对待我
Mr. Fitzgerald.
菲茨杰拉德先生
You didn't just ignore it.
你不仅视若无睹
You started it all. Oh, Stacey...
而且还指使他们 史黛丝
You kept telling me I was fat and lazy
你一直在他们面前
in front of them.
说我又胖又懒
That's not true.
不是这样的
Your hands and eyes say otherwise.
你的手和眼神可不这么说
So do I.
我也一直那样做
I'm so sorry, Stacey.
我真的很抱歉 史黛丝
You know, I had a coach like you once
我以前也有一个像你一样的教练
who had it in for one of the kids on the team.
他讨厌队里的一个孩子
Constant verbal abuse
不断地 辱骂他
disguised as authority.
假装得很公平正确
Eddie, Eddie Johnston.
那孩子叫埃迪 埃迪·约翰斯顿
And nothing that Eddie ever did
埃迪所做的每一件事
was ever good enough.
都做得不够好
You're out of line.
你太离谱了
And the example that that coach
那个教练给我们其他孩子开了头
set for the rest of us, just like you did for Jasmine
就像你给杰斯敏和她朋友们
and all of her buddies,
开的头一样
We thought it gave us the license
我们觉得那就像是给了我们特许
to make Eddie an outcast.
允许我们排斥埃迪
I never touched a hair on her head.
我可从来没有碰过她一根头发
Right.
没错
Because we did it for you.
因为有我们替你欺负她
I wanted you to have to live the rest of your life
我想让你一辈子都记着
knowing that what you did to me
你对我做过的一切
made me...
让我变得
You knew what this was really about all the time.
你一直都知道这是怎么回事
I know,
我知道
because I sent you a video, too.
因为我也发了一个视频给你
Which you neglected to mention, Mr. Fitzgerald.
而你一直隐瞒不说 菲茨杰拉德先生
Making you guilty of obstruction of justice.
你会因妨碍司法公正而获罪
And if this keeps you away from kids forever,
如果这能让你永远远离这些孩子
I'll take it.
我会起诉你
Right, Stacey?
是吗 史黛丝
Yeah.
是的
Wait a minute.
等一下
One kid has a psychological breakdown, an illness,
一个孩子心理出现了问题 精神疾病
and I'm to blame?
这怪我吗
We need to talk... I don't...
我们需要谈谈 我不想谈
Thank you.
谢谢
There's a whitening of the skin around the eyes,
眼部周围皮肤发白
which is a dead give away
无疑显示了一种企图掩盖
for the kind of fear that we try to hide when we lie.
自己在说谎的不安
And a slight rotation of the right arm,
右手臂轻微的转动
which is what we call in the trade a shrug fragment,
用我们行话叫耸肩片段
which means he's got zero confidence in what he just said.
意味着他对自己所说的话毫无信心
The eyes of a cheat
一个以为自己掌握了
who thinks he has all the cards,
真♥相♥的骗子的眼睛
but who knows
可是谁知
I'm telling the truth.
我说的才是事实
Well, he's lying.
他在说谎
The son of a bitch has been playing us the whole time.
你这个混♥蛋♥一直在耍我们玩
Whoa, easy! No, I didn't say...
冷静 我没有
You really think we're that dumb, huh?
你真的认为我们那么蠢吗
Easy! I didn't say! I didn't !
冷静 我没那么说 我没有
No! No! FBI! Nobody move!
不 不 联调局 都不准动
Anybody else?
还有谁想动吗
Down on your knees!
跪下
Now!
马上
How do you do that?
你怎么做到的
Blanks.
空弹
Blanks?
空弹
No, no, I mean, with your eyes.
不 不 我意思是你的眼睛
How do you do that?
你怎么做到的
Oh, it's just practice.
熟能生巧
What's going on?
怎么回事
Get up. Put your hands behind your back.
起来 把手放到背后
I swear, I'm getting too old for this, Terry.
我年纪大了 真玩不起这种刺♥激♥了 特里
I really am.
真的
FBI have been onto you and McClellan
联调局已经盯了你和麦克莱伦
for, oh, a while now.
有一阵子了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表