剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
What?
什么
Driver's permits, pigtails--
驾照 马尾辫
that kind of thing turns you on?
这些都会让你兴奋起来
I thought she was in college.
我以为她都上大学了
That's enough.
够了
I'm telling you that I have the right to see my son.
告诉你们 我有权见我儿子
Calm down. Just let me...
冷静一点 让我见...
If I'm going to help a statutory rapist walk,
如果想让我帮他摆脱强♥奸♥嫌疑
I'm going to be damn sure he's telling the truth, right?
就得让我确认他讲的是真话 好吧
I just want to make sure my son is ok
我只想确认我儿子是不是平安无事
You ok, Cabe?
你还好吧 凯布
I'm ok.
还好
I'm right out here.
我就在外面
We're getting you bailed out.
一定把你保释出去
So you weren't sure she was legal.
这么说 你也不确定她是否成年了
I assumed she was.
我以为她是
But I mean, high school girls crash the parties a lot.
但高中女孩也经常溜进派对的
And you seek them out?
是你主动找上她的
That's not my thing. Ask anyone.
我不会那么做 去找上谁
I don't hang with the chicks from Parker High and Lynbrook
我不跟帕克中学或林布鲁克学院的小孩子厮混的
I didn't know she was from Lynbrook.
根本不知道她是林布鲁克学院的
I thought she was my age.
我以为她跟我差不多大
Hey. How often do girls from Lynbrook Academy
林布鲁克学院的女孩们多久会去
party at Virginia A&M?
参加佛吉尼亚A&M大学的派对
Every weekend.
每个周末
But Susan was talking about econ classes
但苏珊一直在提起上经济课
she was taking, like she went there.
说得好像自己上过一样
I swear.
我发誓
The tells I normally pick up on,
就我所看 他的说法
painkillers might be masking them,
肯定受止痛药的蒙蔽影响了
and his facial injuries are restricting movement,
面部创伤也影响了表情活动
and on out of here
和表达的意思
I don't know. I can't tell if he's lying--
我不知道 暂时没法确定他是不是在...
Cabe Mcneil?
凯布·麦考尼
She's a kid. You know? Why would you do that to her?
她还是个孩子你知道吗 为什么要那么对她
She's a child. My child.
她还是个孩子 是我的孩子
You know what that makes you, right?
你知道自己犯了什么事吧
That makes you a rapist, that's what that makes you.
你就是个强♥奸♥犯 你就是犯事了
Mr. Reed, I know-- I consider your pain sincere.
列德先生 我能理解你的痛苦
Our daughters go to the same school.
我女儿也在那个学校
If someone came after my Emily,
要是有人这么对艾米利
I'd be as angry and distressed as you are.
我肯定跟你一样气急败坏
You have no idea how this feels.
你无法体会我的感受
That's true. But I can see it in your face.
无法体会 但我能从你脸上看到
Go home. Don't make it worse for yourself.
回家吧 别再自己找罪受了
Go home to your daughter.
回家去看你女儿
Who are you?
你是谁
Just a bystander. I don't have a dog in this fight.
只是个旁观者 跟此事没任何利害关系的
Don't just stand there.
别杵在这儿
Uh, get your son out of here.
带你儿子出去
Just go home, Mr. Reed.
回家吧 列德先生
Just go home, sir.
回家吧 先生
Well, that was interesting.
这下可好玩了
Jamie Cowley.
杰米·考利
Dr. Gillian Foster. This is Eli Loker.
我是吉莉安·福斯特博士 这位是伊莱·洛克尔
Here's a copy of the court order
这是张法庭命令的复印件
allowing us to visit your compound
允许我们参观这处宗教建筑群
and conduct our research.
并进行研究
It gives us 3 days to observe and interview
允许我们用3天时间 进行观察和面谈
The members of your church,
贵教堂的教♥徒♥们
And we will come and go as quietly as we can.
我们将尽可能安静的行动
So, how many disciples live on your compound?
本宗教居住群中住了多少教♥徒♥
I share the property with about 150 other believers.
这里归我和另外150名弟♥子♥共同所有
Well, the IRS has had difficulty determining exact number
国税局那边很难确定具体数据
The children born into your group don't get social security numbers
贵组织家庭出生的孩子 都没有社保号♥
They don't need one to know god.
他们有上帝 不需要这些
Oh, and god-- would that be you?
你说的上帝 是指你吗
The supreme court is very clear.
联邦最高法♥院♥明确规定的
The IRS cannot judge any church's religious tenets.
国税局不能指责任何教堂的宗教信仰
Yeah. Only whether your followers'beliefs are sincere and genuine.
对 只要你信众的信念虔诚真实
So that's where we come in.
所以我们才来这里
You have over 30 houses on your compound
你的宗教建筑群包括30间以上的房♥屋
registered as individual churches.
他们都作为独♥立♥的教堂登记
Well, god is everywhere.
上帝无处不在
30 churches-- that means 30 different tax exemptions.
30座教堂 就意味着30种不同的免税方式
The IRS calls it fraud.
国税局认为这是欺诈
Mmm. Only if they can prove that
除非他们能够证明
any of my followers aren't true believers.
我的信众中有人不是真信徒
Well, you seem pretty confident that they all are.
你看上去很有自信他们都是
Take a look around. Keep an open mind.
看看四周 释放心怀
You might find yourself moved.
你可能也会被打动
Come on. I'll show you around.
来吧 我带你们四处转转
So, other than you, I've only seen
除了你 我只看到了
2 other men your age here.
另外两个跟你差不多年纪的
Mm-hmm. Those are Chris and Ken.
对 那是克里斯和肯
They helped found the church.
帮我组建起教堂
When our boys turn 16,
等孩子们长到16岁
we encourage them to explore the world,
我们鼓励他们自己出去闯天下
Though they're always welcome to return.
当然 还是随时欢迎他们回来
And the women tend to stay.
妇女们大多会留在这儿
They care for us and vice versa.
照顾我们 也受我们照顾
I'm curious. How many of these children are yours?
我很好奇 这里有多少孩子是你的
Spiritually, they're all my children.
在精神上 他们都是我的孩子
Biologically, 12.
生物学上来说 12个
And in your materials,
在你的材料里
you claim that you're a prophet,
你宣称自己是先知
that god is going to teach, through you,
上帝通过你教导世人
how to live a fulfilled life?
怎样获得美满人生
That's right.
是的
So...It's pretty intense, huh?
怎么样 是不是很出色啊
How exactly do you communicate with god?
你如何与上帝沟通
How does anyone?
跟其他人一样
Through prayer, sometimes by looking into a child's eyes.
通过祈祷 有时通过孩子的眼睛
I can see that you need convincing.
看得出你还需要有说服力的证据
Why don't you stop by my sermon, see for yourself?
为何不来看看我的布道 眼见为实
You'll have to excuse me.
请原谅我先失陪一下
I have a realization class to teach,
我得去教一节认知课程
But feel free to talk to anyone.
不过请随意找任何人谈话
We're happy to cooperate.
我们都很平易近人
We're not here to judge, remember?
我们不是来指责别人的 记得吧
How can I not judge someone who creates their own harem
怎能不指责一个建立了自己的后宫
and tosses out the competition when they hit puberty?
还把刚成年的竞争者逐出家门的人
Judge him? How can I copy him?
指责他? 我学他还来不及
Look, it's weird, I know, but it's a free country,
听着 我知道这很奇怪 但这是个自♥由♥的国家
and if the earth mamas want to split,
如果地球妈妈想要"分家"的话
there is no gate.
那就是胡说八道
I mean no one's getting hurt.
我是说没人会受伤害
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
对此我不太有把握
Is Susan the kind of girl that
苏珊是那种
would make up a story like this?
会编造这种故事的人吗
I don't-- i don't know her very well.
我和她不是很熟
What kind of things do you hear goes on
你都听说了哪些
at these frat parties, then?
关于联谊会聚会的事
I've never been to one, so I couldn't tell you.
我从没参加过 所以没法告诉你
You wouldn't be dodging my questions, would you?
你不会是避而不答吧
No. I'm-- I'm not dodging your questions.
不 我没回避你的问题
Ok.
好吧
So the girls who go to these parties, right,
那么这些参加聚会的女孩
Are they--do they lie about their age,
她们隐瞒她们的年龄吗
Dad, I told you, I've never been to one.
老爸我给你说了 我从来没去过
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表