剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You think I need more prep work before I testify?
你认为我在作证前还得准备点什么是吗?
There are a few more techniques Dr. Lightman wants to go over.
Lightman博士只是想确认一些技术环节
Anything for my father.
只要是为了我父亲 什么都行
You slut.
你这个荡♥妇♥
That's pure science. How was it?
这是纯科学 感觉怎么样?
All right, come on.
好的 跟我来
Damien! Damien, you lied!
Damien! Damien 你说谎!
You were never involved with Clara were you?
Clara和你一点关系也没有 是么?
She seduced me!
她勾引的我!
You're pathetic, Damien.
你没救了 Damien
You're pathetic!
你没救了!
How could you do this?!
你怎么能这样?!
We wanted to see how angry it made you
我们想看看你看见她和别的男人交欢时
to see her with somebody else.
会有多生气
You think I killed my father?!
你们认为我杀了我父亲?!
No. No. But you've been lying about an innocent woman.
不不 不是 但是你诬陷了一个无辜的女人
She is a gold-digger!
她的目的是钱!
How can you say that?!
你怎么能这么说?!
This was your plan all along!
这从始至终都是你的计划!
I loved your father more than anything!
我爱你父亲胜于一切!
No, you used him! You wanted...
不 你利用了他 你想要...
Ohh! Whoa. Whoa! Whoa!
哦! 哦! 哦! 哦!
Hey!
嘿!
Let's go!
我们走!
Let it go.
离开这儿
Fair enough.
还可以
I expected a little bit more than a slap
我本来以为给世界上最臭名昭著的嫌疑犯
from the world's most notorious murder suspect.
一个耳光是远远不够的
Yeah. Well, I guess I've been respectable for too long.
是啊 估计我是太正派了 下不了手
I think I can help you with that.
我觉得我能帮你
Hey, doc, Damien Musso called my office this morning.
嗨博士 Damien Musso今早打电♥话♥给我
He said you all but accused him of murder.
他说你们控告他谋杀
Well, Clara didn't kill her husband, right?
Clara没杀她丈夫 对么?
I see. You switched sides.
我知道了 你换了阵营
I mean, how can I compete with legs, cleavage & associates.
真是没法与这位美女相媲美
You can't.
你比不了
You must be cleavage.
你一定得有足够的实力
Well, legs here is twice the lawyer you're ever gonna be.
这位律师比你可强多了
Hah.
哈
You know that affair Damien said he had with Clara?
你知道Damien说其与Clara有染吧?
He was lying. Call him to the stand. It's perjury.
他在说谎 传他上庭 这是伪证
We had a contract, doc.
我们有合同 博士
Look, I render my services as an expert.
对啊 我给出了专业角度的意见
We prepped your witnesses for ya. We read your jury. Job done.
我们帮你的证人们做了准备 我们帮你们解读了陪审团 该做的都做了
Well, it's going to be a long time before you get any business from my office.
好吧 你以后从我这接生意可费劲了
I'm devastated.
这要搞垮我了
Really? Yeah.
真的? 是的
I'll see you in there, counselor.
庭上见 律师
That's interesting.
这很有趣
What?
什么?
He's not worried at all about Damien.
他一点也不担心Damien
And, uh, he doesn't give a toss about me coming over to the other side.
对于我转换阵营也没什么剧烈反应
If anything, he's more confident than usual.
总之 他非同寻常的自信
He's up to something.
他掌握了什么
Mr. O'Sullivan, why did you hire a private investigator
O'Sullivan先生 你为什么雇佣私♥家♥侦♥探♥
to look into Clara's past?
调查Clara的过去呢?
I'd been friends with Victor since we were 10 years old
从10岁开始 我和Victor就是好朋友
in catechism at St. Bernard's.
我们一起在St. Bernard学习教义手册
When I realized Victor was getting serious about Clara,
当我意识到Victor是真心地喜欢Clara
I wanted to make sure her intentions were sincere...
首先作为朋友和生意伙伴...
as a friend first and as a business partner.
我必须保证她不是为了其他目的接近Victor
And did the investigator find anything criminal?
有调查到任何的不良记录吗?
No. She reinvented herself though.
没有 但她彻底改头换面了
New name. New hair color. New resume.
新的名字 新的发色 新的简历
Well, breaking with the past isn't always easy.
呃 要完全摆脱过去不是件容易的事
To your knowledge, was Victor happy in his marriage?
据你所知 Victor在这段婚姻中快乐吗?
Yes. But he didn't have all the facts.
是的 但他不了解全部事实
Reviewing the estate yesterday, I discovered something...
昨天我重新去查看了庄园 发现了一些东西...
Objection, Your Honor. Any information he has about the estate
反对 法官大人 他在庄园中发现的所有信息
should have been brought forth in deposition.
应该在宣誓时就提出来
Are you certain that you made the discovery yesterday?
你确定是昨天发现的?
Yes. I'm certain.
是的 我确定
No, he's lying, Your Honor.
不 他撒谎 法官大人
He's been sitting on it. So has the D.A.
他是故意搁置到现在 律师也一样
That's absurd.
太荒谬了
Your Honor, I move to clear the whole gallery.
法官大人 我请求清理旁听席
Muzzle your ex, Ms. Landau, or I will.
让你的前夫保持安静 Landau女士 不然我来
Proceed with your finding.
继续说你发现了什么
When I looked at Victor's sub-accounts,
当我检查Victor的附属账户时
I discovered monthly withdrawals of roughly $90,000,
发现一年半以来每个月都有
spread across the last year and a half.
约9万美元的支取记录
Clara was stealing from him.
Clara在窃取他的财产
He's not lying.
他没说谎
Motion for recess, Your Honor.
请求休庭 法官大人
I need time to research these claims.
我需要时间验证他的证词
You can recall the witness when prosecution rests, Ms. Landau.
控方询问结束时你可以重新传唤证人 Landau女士
You're leaving?
你要走了?
Yeah. That jury's 12 to nothing to convict.
没错 陪审团认定其无罪
You're screwed.
你搞砸了
So, if Clara stole money from her husband,
那么 假如Clara从她丈夫那里偷了钱
why did we switch sides.
我们当初为何要改变立场
Lightman screwed up?
Lightman弄错了?
Well, Foster always says, the closer you are to someone emotionally,
Foster经常说你与这个人越熟悉 在感情上越亲密
the harder it is to get a true read.
就很难有客观的判断
Yeah, but Clara is a stranger.
是的 但Clara是个陌生人
Zoe isn't. Anything she touches, Lightman is going to bring baggage to it.
但Zoe不是 只要她碰过的东西 Lightman就会好好打包起来当行李带走
Hey, speaking of baggage, you want to unload some of your own,
嘿 说到行李 你也想卸下些过去的旧行李吧
like that memory that Lightman saw?
例如Lightman看出来的那些回忆?
Loker. What?
Loker啊 什么?
What kind of age difference are we talking about here? 10 years?
我们讨论这事儿有很大的年龄代沟吗? 10年?
We're not discussing this.
这事儿不讨论
Did you violate state laws or something?
你是不是违反了联邦法律还是什么的?
No.
没有
Decency laws?
道德伦理呢?
It was a totally legal and healthy relationship.
那是一段完全合法健康的关系
That's exciting. Come on. Give me something.
太激动人心了 来啊 再说点儿
What are you hiding? At least give me his name.
你到底在隐瞒什么? 至少告诉我他的名字嘛
Denise Watson.
是Denise Watson
Tanya Wilson, as I live and breathe.
Tanya Wilson 真没想到是你
Clara's best mate.
Clara最好的朋友
Why's she so angry with you then?
她为什么对你那么生气?
I didn't know that she was.
我不知道
Really?! How long have you two been friends?
真的? 你们成为好朋友多久了?
I don't have to talk to you.
我没必要和你交谈
That's true. That's true.
那倒是 那倒是
But I'll see to that while you explain to a jury
不过我倒想看看 如果我告诉陪审团 当Leo指证Clara从她丈夫那里偷钱时
why you got so scared when Leo testified
你显得有多害怕时
that Clara was stealing from her husband.
你还会不会搭理我
I was scared for Clara as a friend.
我是作为朋友 为Clara感到害怕
Ahh. Were you two in it together?
哈 你们俩合谋的是吧?
Were your robbing the old man blind.
你们从这位可怜的老人身上榨钱
As I was going through a tough time. Clara was helping me out.
我是曾有过一段艰难的日子 Clara帮助了我
See, there's that fear again.
看吧 又是那种害怕的表情
I think you're hiding something.
我觉得你瞒了些事情
I think you're here just to make sure she keeps her mouth shut.
我想你出庭就是想确保她不把你们的事儿抖出来
Ridiculous.
真荒谬
I smell blackmail.
我闻到了敲诈的味道
Of a sexual variety. What is it?
或者是性♥爱♥花样 是吧?
Is it you and Clara?
你和Clara?
You and Victor?
你和Victor?
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表