剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
And certainly not your fallibility.
当然 也不是在质疑你的不可靠性
Oh, that's a relief.
噢 这对我来说是个安慰
You are here because of your expertise
请你来这里 是因为你在心理和测谎
in psychology and lying.
这一领域的专业技能
I'm challenging that.
我是在质疑这一点
Your flagrant manipulation of the jury notwithstanding.
而且你公然蔑视陪审团
Ok. But when you say that your client is innocent,
好吧 但你说你的当事人是无罪的
You don't fully believe that.
你却并非完全相信这一点
Again, you misjudge my thoughts
你又一次误解了我的想法
Because I know my client is innocent.
因为我知道我的当事人是无罪的
Why don't you want to hear the science then?
那为什么你不先听听科学的分♥析♥ 然后再做判断?
Your testimony is limited to scientific context
你的论断仅限于科学研究领域
not specific opinions on who's lying.
而不能具体说明谁在说谎
All right, well you want to hear the whole truth?
好吧 你想知道整个真♥相♥吗?
That woman over there... your client...
那个女人... 你的当事人...
The black widow over there...
坐在那儿的那个黑寡妇...
Control yourself!
你控制一下情绪!
When she says she doesn't know...
当她说她不知道...
Dr. Lightman.
Lightman博士
Control yourself.
控制一下情绪
Well, she's lying. And that's a fact.
好吧 她在说谎 这就是事实
Control yourself or I will have the judge control you!
控制一下你的情绪 否则我会请求法官制裁你!
Her? Do me a favor, look at her.
你说她吗? 给点面子 看看她
She's having a tough enough time controlling herself.
她现在正费劲控制自己呢
Marshall, please remove this witness
执法官 在我裁定他藐视法庭之前
before I hold him in contempt.
请把这位证人带出法庭
I mean, look at her. Bulging eyes,
我是说 看看她 眼睛鼓鼓的
the guilt all over her face.
满脸写满罪恶
I think it's the booze.
我想他喝醉了
Get him out of here!
把他轰出去!
Oh. Hello, darling.
喔 你好 亲爱的
What?
怎么了?
I hope that was part of a careful plan in there.
我希望刚才法庭上发生的事 是你严谨的计划之一
Careful's for lawyers and accountants, right?
严谨是对律师和会计们说的 对吧?
I think it's very interesting of her
我觉得 她很有意思
when I called her a black widow,
当我叫她黑寡妇的时候
She got a little pout.
她有点生气
Her feelings were hurt.
她受伤了
Really? Surprising.
真的吗? 很意外
Shocking, huh?
令人震惊 是吗?
I'm heading back to the office to prep more witnesses.
我急着回办公室准备更多的证据
You coming?
你跟我一起走吗?
No, I gotta see a man about a dog.
不了 我还有点事
I'll catch up with you.
我待会儿再来
Ok. Behave.
好吧 表现好点
You're right.
你是对的
Hey, you need a lawyer? No, I'm only joking.
嘿 你需要请律师吗? 没有 我开玩笑而已
What judge you got?
哪个法官负责你?
Denton. Why?
Denton 怎么了?
Oh, Denton. He's a complete softy.
噢 Denton 他完全就是一傻子
He's a pushover.
他是个软蛋
He's a bleeding heart liberal, vegetarian.
他是个软心肠的自♥由♥主义者 一个素食主义者
I mean, the most you're looking at there is a slap on the wrist. Well done.
你从他那儿看到的 大部分是轻微的处罚 你运气真好
No. No. I didn't do anything. It was that guy.
不 不 我什么都没干 是那个家伙
He mugged my wife.
他抢劫了我的妻子
Really?
真的吗?
I'm sorry about that.
这太不幸了
I mean, it's just luck of the draw.
我的意思是 这只是个意外
I mean, keep your chin up.
你要振作 别灰心
That was my wife! That was my wife!
那可是我妻子啊! 那可是我妻子啊!
Come on! Let me go!
快点! 让我走!
Shouldn't my lawyer be here if you're going to talk to me?
如果你想找我谈话 我的律师是不是应该在场呢?
Three's a crowd, love.
三个人太挤了 亲爱的
Excuse me? Don't get me wrong.
你说什么? 别误会
She's a terrific lawyer.
她是个很棒的律师
She's really top-notch. And I mean that.
她真的很出色 我说真的
Seems there's a lot of chemistry there between you and your ex-wife.
你和你的前妻之间似乎有很多的火花
Well, there's a lot of chemistry in Chernobyl.
比起切尔诺贝利(该城原子能爆料 核污染严重) 这些火花算不上什么
You know what's interesting, Dr. Lightman.
你知道什么最有趣吗 Lightman博士
We both have something in common.
我们俩有一些共同之处
Oh yeah.
没错
We both married up.
我们都结婚了
Hah.
嗯
You really miss him, do you?
你真的很想念他 是吗?
Victor?
你想念Victor是吗?
You're the expert.
你是专家
When I say I loved my husband, what do you see?
当我说我爱我的丈夫的时候 你怎么理解?
Well, you can love a man and kill him.
好吧 你可以爱一个男人 并且杀了他
Or have him killed.
或者找人杀了他
Look me in the eye
看着我的眼睛
and tell me you believe I killed my husband.
然后告诉我 你相信我杀了我的丈夫
Tell me about those 40 minutes
告诉我 你失去记忆的那40分钟
you can't remember.
都发生了什么
Find whoever murdered Victor and I'll tell you whatever you want.
只要你能找到谋杀Victor的凶手 什么问题我都能回答你
Oh, I see. You got someone in mind then.
我看得出来 你心里有怀疑的人选
Victor gave me more than I ever wanted.
Victor为我付出得太多了
We were partners in everything.
我们一直是好搭档
All the charities.
我支持他的全部慈善事业
I converted to catholicism so I could share that with him too.
我皈依了天主教 这样就能跟他分担更多
Why would I end that?
我为什么要毁掉这些?
What the hell is going on?!
该死的 发生了什么事?!
I'm tampering with your client.
我在和你的当事人瞎扯
Are you always this relentless?
你老是这么冷酷吗?
To the point of self-destruction. Officer!
你这是在自我毁灭 警官!
You wanted your father's money, didn't you?!
你想要父亲的财产 是吧?!
You were desperate and you wanted his money
你极度渴望得到他的财产
so, you framed your stepmother.
所以 你陷害你的继母
The hell I did! That's crazy!
我这么做才怪! 太荒唐了!
See, that's wrong.
明白了吧 不能这么做
I mean the worst thing you can do is match your questioner's intensity.
最糟糕的方法 就是情绪受到质问人的压力干扰
Instead give a firm, deliberate answer.
你应该给一个肯定从容的回答
Here, watch.
看看这个
The reforms I'm proposing
我提议的改革
would not apply to those who are here illegally.
不适用于非法居留人员
You lie!
你说谎!
It's not true.
这不是真的
The president clenches his jaw, slight hints of anger,
总统收紧的下颌 暗示着他的怒气
but then he modulates his voice and folds his hands. Ok.
但是后来他平缓了音调 合拢了双手 是吧
Now, Mr O'Sullivan, did you murder Victor Musso?
那么 O'Sullivan先生 你有没有谋杀Victor Musso?
Certainly not.
当然没有
Good. Simple. Direct.
很好 言简意赅
Truthful.
从容坦率
See, I know how to handle myself under pressure, Dr Foster.
其实 我知道如何应付压力状况 Foster博士
I was Vic's right hand for 25 years.
我当了25年Vic的得力助手
Riding his coattails for 25 years.
做了他25年的跟屁虫
I was CFO for a "Fortune 500" company.
我是一家世界500强公♥司♥的财务总监
One last tip.
最后一点
Women require more eye contact than men
女人在与他人沟通时
to feel a connection.
比男人需要更多的眼神交流
So, I want you both to focus your attention
所以 我希望你们多加关注
on the female jurors.
女陪审员们
Got it?
明白吗?
Anything to put that gold-digger away.
只要能让那个拜金女滚蛋就好
Where was that loyalty when your father was alive?
你父亲在世的时候 你的忠心去哪了?
Hey, she came onto me, ok?!
嘿 是她先找我的 好不?!
Well, since it was my client you illegally tampered with,
既然你是跟我的委托人非法瞎扯
Judge Quinn has given me the authority
那么Quinn法官就给我权利
to either keep you in here or release you.
去决定把你关起来 还是释放你
Oh yeah? You bought her a drink or 3 then?
噢 是吗? 你请她喝酒吃饭了?
Give me one good reason I should let you out of here.
想让我释放你 就给我个好理由吧
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表