剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Cal, you're crossing that line.
卡尔 你这次貌似过头了
Helen's already crossed it.
海伦过分在先
One should not shag one's students,
她不该袒护自己的学生
especially not the psychopathic ones.
更不要说是个精神变♥态♥了
I never said I saw aliens.
我从未说过我见过外星人
I saw an unidentified flying object.
我说我看到的是不明飞行物
Now, what is so loony about that?
难道听起来我很像疯子吗
Well, school board is gonna say there's a lot loony about it.
学校董事会的人会觉得你是疯子
I'm not crazy, Miss Torres.
我没疯 托勒斯女士
Frankly, corroborating your story is gonna be a little difficult.
坦白说 要证实你的故事真实是有点难度
What did it look like?
它什么样子
The overall Gestalt of the thing was, uh...
那东西完整的形状应该
Was like a hockey puck or a jelly doughnut.
更像是冰球或是果冻炸面圈
Were you drinking or taking any medication?
你当时喝酒了吗 有没有服用什么药物
I was as dry as the Sahara.
我什么都没用
Would you describe what you saw as extraterrestrial?
能描述下 你为什么认为它来自地外吗
Look, when the Greeks saw lightning in the sky,
听着 当古希腊人看到天空中的闪电
they attributed it to Zeus, all right?
他们认为是来自宙斯的 对吧
And when the Aborigines witnessed Halley's Comet,
而当土著居民看到哈雷彗星时
they thought it was a mighty shaman.
他们认为那是个万能的萨满
That's the trap that always ensnares us--
人总有错觉的时候
the need to explain.
总有渴望解释的需求
Well, this UFO claim seems like it's part of a pattern.
类似的目击飞碟的证词 更像是一种模式
last year, you took your biology class to to the county mougue,
去年 你在郡上停尸房♥上生物课
and then there was a 3 am comet gazing workshop
现在又声称午夜3点
you held on the roof
在"男士放松场所"屋顶
of the gentlemens' lounge.
发现了不明飞行物
It was a strip club, but it had the best view.
我承认是家脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥ 但也是那才能看的最清楚
We're not here to assess his lesson planning, Ria.
我们可不是来这评估他的教案的 莉亚
When I saw the UFO, I called the local news.
我看到不明飞行物之后 马上致电本地新闻
I called the airport. I called Maddox Air Force Base.
机场 以及马达可空军基地
I got stonewalled.
他们都敷衍我
Then somehow word got out
然后有谣言传出
that I'm proselytizing about little green men
我在课堂上宣传外星人理论
in the classroom, which I'm not.
但我真的没有
Oh, you're adding conspiracy theory to your close encounter?
你在给"第三类接触"故事添加阴谋论吗
Can you give us a sec?
能让我和她单独谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
I'm seeing how he reacts to an attack.
我要看他遭受挑衅之后如何反应
Lightman 101.
根据莱特曼101定律
Is he showing any markers of deception?
你觉得他有表露出任何欺骗的迹象吗
You really want to take this case?
你真的想接这案子吗
What, is the guy an eccentric? Yes. Of course. Big time.
怎么 这家伙古怪吗 当然 相当古怪
And so am I. Have you seen this shirt?
但我也很古怪 你没看到我穿的这衬衫吗
But I think he's being railroaded.
但我认为他正蒙受冤屈
Could he have really been
难不成他是唯一一个
the only person to have seen something so...
目击到这些...
extraordinary?
非凡的东西吗
Listen, I stood in front of the mirror,
听着 我曾站在镜子前
I've asked myself "Is this the face of a crackpot?"
扪心自问 "我是疯子吗"
Well, maybe it is.
也许我的确是疯子
But this crackpot is one hell of a science teacher.
但我这个疯子同时也是名优秀的自然教师
I love my job and I don't want to lose it.
我热爱我的工作 我不想失去它
We're gonna do everything we can.
我们会尽力而为
I thought you were only here to humor me.
我还以为你来这儿是只是为了迁就我
Yeah, well, what do you want from me?
好吧 你老人家打算让我怎么做
Old habits die hard.
这老♥习♥惯了 改不了
I'm writing down all the places that we followed him to
每跟踪他到一处地方 我就把地名记下来
and writing down every thing that he does in each spot.
同时记下他在每个地点做的所有事
Well, you better make a note. He's trolling for a victim.
那快记下来 他要对下一个受害人下手了
Cal, so's every guy in this spot.
卡尔 他和所有来这的男人一样
He's 25, single.
25岁 单身
He's out the door with that girl in 10 minutes.
10分钟之内 他会带那女孩出去
Any takers?
有人下注吗
I'll give you a ride home in my car.
我开车送你回家
You should alert the local police about this one.
你该去给本地警♥察♥提个醒
And tell 'em what?
告诉他们什么
There's a guy going on a hot date?
就说这男的要来次激♥情♥约会吗
Here we go.
这下好了
Well, he made us.
他看到我们了
It's about bloody time and all.
还真♥他♥妈♥及时
You having fun playing detective?
扮警探开心吗
This is Ben Reynolds of the FBI.
这是联调局的本恩·雷诺兹探员
Is he gonna give me a parking ticket?
他是来给我开罚单的吗
We can't have you hurting that girl now ,
你要伤害那女孩 我们可不能坐视不理
can we, Martin?
对吧 马丁
She's safe enough.
她很安全
Now she is, yeah.
目前如此
Hello, Martin.
你好 马丁
You knew I was coming.
你知道我要来
Yeah, that's what predators do.
当然 捕食者通常都这么干
They check out their territory.
他们总会检查自己的领地
You killed that missing girl, didn't you?
是你杀了那个失踪的女孩儿 对吗
Of course not.
当然没有
I'm harmless.
我这么无害的一个人
Now I know I'm right.
现在我知道我是对的了
I must admit, you had me going there,
我必须得承认 你真的骗到我了
just for a minute.
不过只有1分钟
The police talked to me today about the missing girl,
警♥察♥今天找我询问那个失踪的女孩
but you knew that.
不过你应该知道
What about that girl tonight?
那今晚那个女孩儿呢
And what were you gonna do to her?
你打算对她做什么
Oh, I was just gonna give her a ride home,
送她回家而已
like a good Samaritan.
学一下雷锋
Thanks to you, she had to walk.
托你的福 她得走路回家了
I hope she made it OK.
希望她没什么事
So are you just gonna follow me the rest of my life?
你是打算这一辈子都跟着我吗
I won't have to. You'll mess up.
没这必要 你总会暴露的
You know what my dissertation was on?
你知道我的论文是关于什么的吗
How patience is adaptive.
如何让耐心自适应
Hunters are at the top of the food chain,
猎人处在食物链的最高端
and they all take their time.
他们都得耐心等
Patience...
耐心
I find is overrated.
其实没那么重要
I noticed. You like to push
我看出来了 你喜欢想办法
to make things happen.
促使事情发生
That's when people trip up.
这时候人就会犯错误
Most people.
大部分人
You're gonna lose this game.
你会输掉的
It's not a game, Martin.
这不是个游戏 马丁
Sure, it is.
这就是个游戏
You love it just as much as I do.
你跟我一样喜欢玩这个
I see it.
我看得出来
You're leaking joy.
你流露出了喜悦
I tell you what, you beat me,
这么着吧 你赢了我
and I'll even give you back your 200 bucks.
我就把那200美金还你
Good chess players think 5 moves ahead.
象棋高手提前想好后面五步
Great chess players think one move ahead,
而大♥师♥只用想好后面一步
but it's always the right move.
不过一定是正确的一步
All right, I want these everywhere.
好了 我要到处都贴上这个
Hallways, coffee shop,
门廊 咖啡店
bookstore--any empty space, all right?
书店 全给贴上 好吗
Ok.
好的
Very subtle.
这招真狡猾
Plan to stick around for the lawsuit?
你是想被人控告吗
No. It's just where I want the man.
不 我倒希望这人去那地方
In a courtroom.
上法庭
Oh, really, Cal.
是吗 卡尔
When did you become such a Fascist?
你什么时候变成法♥西♥斯♥了
Pentagon, 2003, among other places.
五角大楼 2003年 大概就那里了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表