剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
So don't you understand? I'll be discredited
所以你还不明白吗 我的证词
as a witness and greene will walk.
将不可信 格林会被无罪释放
You'll get done for murder.
你会因为谋杀被判刑
Exactly.
是的
Now you see why I can't testify.
现在你知道为什么我不能作证了
'Cause either way, I'm screwed.
无论结果是什么 我都完了
Yeah. Yeah, you are.
是啊 是啊
Radotti uses you and you just roll over, right?
拉多蒂利用了你 而你才刚刚翻身
And, you know, you let greene have
知道吗 你让格林有了
another goal out there. Is that it?
新的机会 是吧
Are you just gonna give it up without a fuss?
你打算什么都不做就放弃吗
Excuse me?
什么
You heard me. I mean, it's pathetic.
你听到我说的 这太可悲了
I can't believe I've wasted this much time on you.
不敢相信我在你身上浪费了这么多时间
I mean, you're a baby. What are you,
你就像个婴儿 你是什么
are you some kind coward or...
是个懦夫吗
It's about bloody time, right?
热血沸腾了是吗
I've been waiting for this. I mean, my god,
我一直在等待这一刻
You've still got a bit of fight left in you, I see.
我看到你身上还留有反抗的意志
So, you're gonna stand up for yourself now, are you?
那么 你打算出面维护你自己 对吗
What the hell do you think I've been doing?
你以为我一直都在做什么
Huh? I've been looking for a better way out of this
我一直在寻找一个更好的解决办法
And there isn't one.
但没任何办法
There is. Yeah, there is.
有 是的 有
Let me have a crack at it.
让我来试试
And why should I trust you?
我凭什么信任你
Now...
现在
It's a funny thing, about trust.
信任 真是件有趣的事
'Cause it's a matter of faith.
因为这跟信仰有关
I mean, you can never really be sure of it, right?
你永远不能真正的确信 对吧
Because I killed Scotty.
因为我杀了斯科蒂
Shot him dead.
用枪打死了他
You told me there were no cameras in here.
你跟我说过这里没有摄像头
This tape belongs to the FBI,
这盘带子是属于联邦调查局的
I mean, as evidence in an ongoing investigation, right?
作为继续调查的证据 对吧
All right, so, can you watch the screen.
好吧 那么 看屏幕
Watch the screen.
看屏幕
It's gone.
删了
I mean...
我是说
It's gone.
没了
If anybody finds that you ever
如果被任何人发现
did that, you're gonna on prison.
你那么做 你会被关进监狱
Yeah.
是的
So now we're in the same boat, aren't we?
所以现在我们在同一条船上了 不是吗
So let's start getting creative.
那么让我们来想想办法
This better be about the case.
这最好是和案子有关的
Oh, yeah, fortuitously it is.
是的 非常巧
This is Mark Mclaughlin's mistress.
这是马克·麦克劳林的情妇
She is a dancer of the... exotic variety.
她是脱衣舞秀的舞者
We're going to bring her and his wife in.
我们考虑询问她和他的老婆
An hour before mark died,
在马克死前的一个小时
he called each of them on the cell phone
他通过手♥机♥分别给她们两个打了电♥话♥
he wasn't supposed to have.
他本不需这么做
We figured he dropped his location to them and got set up.
我们发现他故意告诉了她们他的位置
So, what, you're gonna establish a baseline
所以你们想通过观察他
by watching her strangle a pole with her thighs.
大跳钢管舞来建立基准线
Well, we're trying to determine
我们试着判断
if she gets embarrassed when she performs.
当她表演的时候是否感到尴尬
We could use that to rattle her.
我们可以利用这点让她紧张
If you want to rattle her,
如果你想让她紧张
interview the mistress and the wife together,
同时询问他的情妇和妻子
let the sparks fly.
让他们火星撞地球吧
We scheduled them to avoid that.
我们打算避免那发生
Well, that's very considerate, but wrong.
很贴心 但是是错的
People find it hard to suppress their emotions
当人们遇到的他们欺骗的对像时
when they're confronted by the victim of their deception.
很难抑制他们的感情
Ok. We'll bring them in together.
好的 我把她们安排在一起
Good.
好的
Well, I'm glad to see you pushed ahead on this.
我很高兴你在这方面有所长进
I half-expected to return and found you sitting on your thumbs.
我有点期待回来时能看见你查阅资料
Damn, lightman. You're not mess around, huh?
该死 莱特曼 你确定不是在胡闹
Your handler's in the cube and Denning's in the lab.
你的助手在房♥里 丹宁在实验室里
All right.
好的
Ready?
准备好了
I guess I got no other choice.
我想我别无选择
Let's go have some fun.
让我们去找点乐子
What are they doing here?
他们在这干嘛呢
I'm charging agent Reynolds
我指控雷诺兹探员
for every crime he committed
在办格林的案子时
while he was on the greene case.
所犯的一切罪行
I was under orders to commit certain
给我的命令是为了不暴露可以
crimes to maintain my cover
有一定程度的越线
Based on the assumption you'd
只是假设你
fully cooperate with prosecution.
不被起诉
You're not keeping your end of the deal.
你可做得过火了
I don't think your people
我不认为
been telling the whole truth here.
你的人在这会讲实话
You know, unless you can make him testify,
除非你能为他证明
I have no reason to listen to you anymore.
不然我不想听到你说话
What is special agent Radotti doing here?
特别探员拉多蒂怎么在这
Well, you know how you were wondering
想知道为什么
why Reynolds won't testify.
雷诺兹不愿出庭作证吗
Yeah.
嗯
She's about to tell you.
她会告诉你的
I'm sorry about the wait, agent Radotti.
不好意思久等了 拉多蒂探员
Special agent Radotti.
拉多蒂特别探员
Where's Ben?
本恩在哪
Well, he's gonna be tied up for a while With the U.S. Attorney.
他在和检察官谈话
This is some setup you've got here.
所以你就来了是吧
I came to speak with agent Reynolds,
我是来和雷诺兹谈的
So if he's not available, I have a lot
如果他来不了 在总部我还有
of work to do back if he had quarters.
好多别的事要做
What else can you tell me about Reynolds' drug use
关于雷诺兹卧底的时候吸毒这件事
while he was undercover?
你还知道什么
He did his duty.
他很尽职
Which, at times, included drug use,
有时候 包括吸毒
so that he could prove himself
这样他才能向
to some very dangerous people.
那些危险分子证明自己
You seem to think he went above and beyond the call of duty.
你似乎觉得他过量吸毒了
Ben's a good agent
本恩是个好探员
who got caught up in a very bad situation.
只是沉浸在毒瘾中了
End of story.
就是这样
Can you tell me about the night
能和我说说雷诺兹
Reynolds killed Scotty at the roadside
在路边杀了斯科蒂那晚的事吗
Here we go.
开始了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
You killed a man while undercover?
你做卧底时杀人了
Are you telling me you don't know anything about it?
你是和我说你对此一无所知吗
There's nothing to know.
没什么需要知道的
He never killed any one.
他没杀过任何人
What the hell are they talking about?
她们到底说什么呢
That was not in the file.
这事没有记录
Mouth shut, eyes open, counselor.
闭嘴仔细看 检察官
Reynolds said he shot Scotty
雷诺兹说他击中了斯科蒂
and then informed you, as required by FBI protocol.
之后他遵守FBI的规矩 通知了你
Never.
没有
You can tell she's lying, right?
你看出来她在说谎了 对吧
Look, she spent more time undercover
她比你做卧底的时间长
than you. I can't tell thing yet.
现在还不能下定论
Ben got in too deep.
本恩陷得太深了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表