剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
He seems to be handling things in his own unique way.
他似乎在以自己独特的方式解决问题
He won't even speak to me about the case.
他甚至不愿意和我谈论这个案子
He won't even return my phone calls.
他甚至不回我电♥话♥
I was hoping you could talk to him, Gillian.
吉莉安 我希望你与他谈谈
You were the only one who could always get through.
你是唯一能接近他的人
That's funny. I always thought that about you.
真有趣 我还一直以为是你呢
The truth is there's probably only one person that can reach him.
事实是只有一个人能接近他
I can fly over the moon.
我能飞上月亮
I can fly over the moon, ok?
我能飞上月亮 好吗
I--I can swim under the sea.
我能在海下游泳
The only one I tell my secrets to is Beth.
我只对贝斯说我的秘密
My poodle.
我的小狗
Right.
是啊
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothin'.
没什么
So Foster sent you over here to check on me, did she?
福斯特让你来监控我是吧
Mm-hmm, yeah. Her and mom.
还有妈妈
You tell 'em I'm fine.
告诉她们我很好
Actually, I need to talk to you about mom.
事实上 我想和你谈谈妈妈
She's been acting, uh, depressed lately,
她最近有点抑郁
Different.
和平时不一样
She is.
她只是
But she's a strong woman.
但她是个坚强的女人
She'll get through it.
她会克服的
I mean, I know what's going on.
我知道发生了什么
I know it has to do with that Wilkie guy who was executed.
我知道是和那个处死的威尔基有关
Yeah. She thinks we might have made a mistake,
是的 她认为我们可能犯了个错误
He might be innocent.
他可能是无辜的
Well, was he?
他是无辜的吗
I don't know.
不知道
We can rule out the homeless man
根据旧录影带 我们能排除那个流浪汉
And the phone repairman based on the old videos,
以及电♥话♥修理工
But we're still looking at the school bus driver
但我们还在调查学校班车司机
And the phone company supervisor.
以及电♥话♥公♥司♥主管
Well, the problem with all these
问题在于
Old suspects is lack of motive.
这些嫌疑人都缺乏作案动机
I mean, this-- whoever did this
我是说 不管凶手是谁
Is probably a raving lunatic anyway, so...
八成是个狂躁精神病患者 所以
Hey! I found something in Wilkie's old interview, right?
我在威尔基的审问里找到了点线索
He's trying to sound crazy
他装疯卖♥♥傻
'Cause he's trying to get off on an insanity plea,
为了通过精神病抗辩
But when he says
但当他说
He only tells his secrets to his poodle, Beth,
他只对他的小狗贝斯说他的秘密时
He's not fakin' it.
他没在说谎
He had an ex-girlfriend.
他有过一个前女友
Her name was Beth Lansford.
名叫贝斯·兰斯德
I think maybe he tells his secrets to her.
也许他会把秘密告诉她
Beth's the key.
贝斯是关键
Any idea where she is?
知道她在哪吗
Yeah. I spoke to her mum.
是的 我与她母亲谈过
She signed into a psychiatric hospital 2 days ago,
她两天前进了精神病院
Which is a bit of a coincidence, don't you think?
挺巧啊 你觉得呢
Cal, let me give it to you straight, ok,
卡尔 让我开门见山
'Cause you don't seem to get it.
你似乎还没搞清楚状况
Nobody cares about Wilkie's dog or his ex-girlfriend.
没人关心威尔基的狗或前女友
Excuse me?
什么
You're off this case,
你不再参与这个案子
And this comes from the top.
这是上头的指示
That's the Sheridan home phone.
谢尔丹家里来电♥话♥了
You might wanna get that.
你去听吧
Hello.
你好
What's green and red and goes really fast?
什么东西又绿又红跑得还快
Frog in a blender.
搅拌机里的青蛙
A frog in a blender.
搅拌机里的青蛙
You have a really beautiful voice.
你的声音真好听
You remind me of my son Oliver when he was a little boy.
你让我想到我儿子奥利弗小时候
He loves riddles, too,
他也喜欢猜谜
Um, and baseball and ice cream.
还喜欢棒球和冰激淋
Good. Good. She keeps humanizing the victim.
很好 她坚持想教化受害者
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Do you wanna know where Oliver is?
你想知道奥利弗在哪吗
I do.
我想
Yes, I do. I miss him very much.
我想 我很想念他
Then tell me how you play the game bloody murder.
那么告诉我怎么玩血腥谋杀游戏
You get in a circle with everyone, and then you--
你先让大家先围成一个圆圈 然后你
That's wrong.
错
Ah, damn it.
该死
The call's comin' up as if it's comin'
这个电♥话♥可以追溯到
From 300 different cell phone numbers in Virginia.
弗吉尼亚三百个不同的手♥机♥号♥码
We'll never get a trace.
我们永远找不到线索
I'm gonna see Beth.
我要去见贝斯
Go home, Lightman. I'm serious.
回家去 莱特曼 我说真的
You try and do anything related to this case,
如果你试图插手此案
And the FBI will drop the entire Lightman group.
联调局会撤销莱特曼集团的办案权
And quite frankly, you're startin' to sound a little insane.
老实讲 你开始变得有些精神错乱
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
I was hopin' you'd say that.
我正希望你这么说呢
He's a bully, and he's a racist.
他欺凌弱小而且他是个种族主义者
And just 'cause he's in the FBI
虽然他在联调局工作
doesn't make him a god, right?
但不代表他可以为非作歹 对不
Besides, they're telling me to do him in, so...
再说了他们也让我解决了他 所以...
The, uh, voices?
有说话声
Yeah. What, you can't hear 'em?
对啊 怎么 你听不到吗
And they're actually telling you to kill him?
他们真的让你杀了他
Yeah. Under a bus or, you know, just shoot him. Whatever.
是的 比如说让我躲在公车下毙了他
Do you own a gun?
你有枪
Oh, yeah, I do. Course I do.
哦 对啊 我有 当然有了
Yeah, it's my right. Yeah. Second Amendment.
那是我的权利 第二修正案
And what's this FBI agent's name?
这位联调局的探员叫什么
Why?
怎么了
What, you gonna warn him, are you?
怎样 你要去警告他 对吗
Look, the point is that I'm the victim here.
听着 我才是受害者
He's walking around.
他仍然逍遥法外
He's telling everyone I'm a psycho, all right?
他告诉大家我是神经病 明白吗
When he's the one that's driving me crazy.
而事实是他要把我逼疯了
Look, just calm down. I'm dealing with it, all right?
听着 冷静点 我正处理呢 好吗
I would like you to, uh, stay with us
我觉得你应该呆在我们这里
for a while, Mr. Stein.
待一阵子 斯坦因先生
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I just came here to get those--
不不不不不不不 我只是来取那些
you know, those little white pills, the ones that help you sleep.
那些白色小药丸 帮助睡眠的那种
I'm afraid I have to hold you for 72 hours
恐怕你得在这呆72个小时
for, uh, being a danger to others.
因为你对他人构成威胁
Can I have jello?
可以给我果冻吃吗
No cheekin' your meds, Beth.
不要作假哦 贝斯
Let me see you swallow 'em.
让我看着你咽下去
Good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢你
Alright professional.
你好医生
Morning, Stein.
早上好 斯坦因
Steen.
斯蒂恩
Steen.
斯蒂恩
What do you got? Calm down.
你这有什么 冷静点
Cheer up, Ralph.
打起精神 拉尔夫
It's a cheery place, this, isn't it?
这真是个令人愉快的地方 不是吗
Laugh a minute.
笑一笑
What are you in for? No, don't tell me. Let me guess.
你为什么进来 不要告诉我 我来猜
OCD? Panic attacks?
强迫症 惊恐袭击症
Agoraphobia.
恐旷症
Nymphomania.
慕男狂
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表