剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I'm a printworthy man. What can I say?
我这人是值得一写的 我能说什么呢
Now, you've already said I know nothing about the murder.
既然你已经说了我对这谋杀案一无所知
So if it's all the same,
如果没有别的问题
I really need to take a moment of reflection
我需要点时间追思一下
for a promising life cut short,
这位英年早逝的有为青年
and then get back to the people's work.
然后继续为人♥民♥服务
So you fellas know your way out.
你的伙伴知道出去的路
You and Anslinger are mates, aren't you, Bernard?
你和安斯林格是老朋友了 对吧 伯纳德
You do your job, Lightman, and I'll do mine.
管好你自己的工作 莱特曼 我的工作我处理
I am doing my job.
我在做我的工作
Trouble is, I can't stop doing my job.
问题是 我停不下来
Lightman, why can't you cut the guy a break?
莱特曼 你不能给他点时间吗
God knows, he cut you a break on that Campos case.
他在坎波斯那案子上都给你时间了
Now, look, he's an OK guy and a good agent,
听着 他人不错 更是个好探员
And that back there is exactly
而且对付安斯林格那种混♥蛋♥
how you handle a son of a bitch like Anslinger.
就得用刚刚那种方式
I want everyone in the conference room in an hour.
一小时后全体人员会议室集♥合♥
I have to get to the crime scene.
我得去罪案现场
Go to the newspaper.
去报社
Get all of Julie Kinell's notes, research, et cetera,
拿到茱莉·可奈尔过去两年间一切有关安斯林格
on Anslinger in the last 2 years.
的笔记 调查等等
Just walk in and demand that the editor hand it all over?
就这么过去然后让编辑把那些交出来吗
You ever thought about charming him?
你就不能色♥诱♥一下吗
Well, you might need me for that.
那可能得我出马
Why? Is the editor gay?
为什么 编辑是个同性恋吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I killed that woman journalist.
我杀了那个女记者
I mean, I'm why she was in that hotel room to begin with.
我是说 她到那个酒店房♥间去都是因为我
You're the source.
你是线人
Last person to see her alive.
她生前见到的最后一个人
2 detectives just arrived from Baltimore,
来了两个巴尔的摩的探员
say they need to speak with you, Dr. Lightman.
说要跟您谈谈 莱特曼博士
Urgently.
很紧急
Are you in?
您要过来吗
They're gonna say I'm the one who killed her.
他们会说是我杀了她
You gotta help me.
你得帮帮我
I already did 18 years in prison.
我在监狱里都呆了18年了
I'm not going back for something I didn't do.
我才不要为了莫须有的罪名再进去
Stall 'em.
拖住他们
Dr. Lightman will be a short while.
莱特曼博士还要等一会
Follow me.
跟我来
We'd settle for your boss.
我们得见你老板
Ok, what were you doing in city hall?
好 那你在市政厅做什么
Councilman Anslinger hired me
市议员安斯林格雇我
to whack this real estate fat cat Stephen Cook.
去修理那个搞房♥地♥产♥的富商斯蒂芬·库克
Ok. Back up. What's your name?
好吧 等一下 你叫什么名字
Is there another way out of here?
这里还有别的出口
Name is Beau Hackman.
我叫贝·霍克曼
I went to that hotel room to give Julie an envelope.
我到那酒店是去给茱莉一个信封
Proof.
证据
She told me about you,
她跟我说过你
said you were the only one to get the truth out of,
说你是唯一能找出事实真♥相♥的人
well, you know, if something happened to her.
那意思是如果她遇到什么不测的话
Wait.
等等
Did you kill this man for Anslinger?
你是不是帮安斯林格杀了那个人
You ever break into a man's house in the middle of the night,
你有没有曾经在半夜闯进别人家
put a gun in his mouth,
把枪口塞进他嘴里
his wife asleep next to him?
而他老婆还睡在旁边
Oh, only on weekends.
周末可以
Can't do that no more. Thought I could for that kind of money,
再也不干了 原以为能挣那种钱
but I can't, so now they're after me.
但我挣不来 他们现在来找我麻烦了
Who is?
谁
Councilman Anslinger.
安斯林格议员
Ex-cop, the next mayor. The man is untouchable.
前警♥察♥ 下一位市长 这人碰不得
What was in the envelope you gave to Julie?
你给茱莉的信封里装了什么
Photos Anslinger gave me of Cook.
安斯林格给我的库克的照片
What, just photos?
只是照片
Photos and tapes of phone calls.
照片和电♥话♥录音带
Enough evidence to send Anslinger away for 20 years.
足够把安斯林格判刑20年的
I wrote down how the hire went down.
我把这雇佣关系是怎么结束的写下来了
Look, man, I gotta bounce.
听我说 我得走了
Ah, you got copies of this stuff?
那玩意还有复本吗
Stashed. I can get 'em to you once I lose those 2 cops.
藏起来了 把这两个条子甩掉以后可以给你
What did you do the 18 years for?
你坐18年牢是为了什么
Murder. Look it up. Public record.
谋杀 自己去查吧 都是公开记录
Right, you were at city hall to get Anslinger
好吧 你到市政厅是为了
before he got to you, is that right?
在安斯林格找你之前先去找他 对吗
Maybe, maybe not.
可能是 也可能不是
Where's Hackman?
霍克曼在哪
Oh, he's long gone, mate.
他早走了 哥们
Yeah, thanks to you.
多谢你了
How did you know he was here?
你们怎么知道他在这的
We didn't.
我不知道
I told them he was here.
我告诉他们他在这
I'm not lying to cops chasing a murder suspect.
我可不会对追捕谋杀嫌疑犯的警♥察♥撒谎
There's a limit.
得坚持我的底线
All right. Thank you very much, Torres. You can go.
好吧 非常感谢你托勒斯 你可以走了
Detective Wallowski. My partner Detective Farr.
沃斯探员 我的搭档法尔探员
Well, if you didn't know he was here, what's your story?
如果你不知道他在这 那是怎么回事
Routine canvas.
例行搜查
We came to speak with you, the man who discovered the body.
我们是来找你谈话的 你发现了尸体
I thought the FBI had this one.
我以为联调局来管这件事
Many hands, Dr. Lightman.
管这事的人多了 莱特曼博士
You work for Anslinger? Don't you?
你是为安斯林格工作的吧
I work for the city of Baltimore.
我是为巴尔的摩市政♥府♥工作
Well, I'm not a cop,
我不是警♥察♥
but you let the slow, fat one go downstairs solo
不过那个龟速的胖子一个人下了楼梯
while you stand here flirting with me.
而你还在这里跟我磨叽
What did Hackman want with you?
霍克曼找你做什么
To tell me that he didn't kill Julie Kinell.
告诉我他没有杀死茱莉·可奈尔
Well, actually, technically,
事实上 严格说来
He said he did kill her.
他说是他杀了她
Right, but what he meant was, it was his fault.
但他的意思是 那是他的错
You had to be there.
你得在场
All right, he contact you again, you let me know.
好吧 他要是再联♥系♥你 让我知道
Break it down for me, Torres.
你到是帮我解释一下 托勒斯
You better bloody well be there.
你最好是在这
Routine followup call coincidence, my ass.
照例行事也太巧合了吧 操蛋
They knew Hackman was here.
他们知道霍克曼在这里
They probably followed him.
可能还是跟着他来的
Which is why you didn't bother lying to 'em, right?
难怪你对他们撒谎都不眨眼
Yeah, well, they're not working with the FBI.
他们又没有跟联调局合作
Her answer to that was total deflection.
她的回答完全就是回避
Anyone here seen Foster? Loker?
有人看见福斯特吗 洛克尔呢
Anyone?
有人看见吗
Well, don't all speak at once.
终于有一次没人开口了
And when I mentioned Anslinger, something was up.
而我提到安斯林格的时候 有点反应
Come on, keep up.
快点 跟上了
You ever thought about wearing sensible shoes?
你有考虑过穿双方便点的鞋子吗
Definitely.
绝对的
What, definitely sensible?
什么 绝对方便
Definitely something came up when you mentioned Anslinger.
你提到安斯林格的时候绝对有反应
They're on Hackman's ass.
他们来找霍克曼的麻烦
Hey! You seen Foster? Loker?
你看见福斯特了吗 洛克尔呢
When you disappeared down the back stairs with that guy,
你跟那人从后面的楼梯下去的时候
they went the other way
他们从另一条路
to where the stairs dump out into the alley.
到那楼梯通到的巷子里去了
Right.
好吧
You know, I don't think those
我觉得那些探员
detectives actually want to find Hackman yet.
现在并不真想找到霍克曼
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表