剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
What do you call that, stupid on a plate?
这个叫什么 盘中傻脸
Hi.
嗨
Long night, Gillian?
长夜漫漫啊 吉莉安
What are you doing here, Cal?
你在这里做什么 卡尔
I thought you hated this place.
我还以为你不喜欢这地方
No, it's the best breakfast in town, this one.
怎么会 这里是镇上最好的早餐店了
You don't even eat breakfast.
你是不吃早饭的
A man can change. Hmm.
人是可以改变的
So you're not here to pry, then?
那你不是来这里监视的咯
What, me, pry? Yeah.
什么 我 来监视 是啊
On you, in here? Never.
在这里 监视你 怎么会呢
I'd have thought he'd be bringing you
我还以为他会把
Granola in bed by now.
格兰诺拉卷喂你在床呢
Mmm, close enough.
看来接近了
How you doing, Dave?
戴夫你近来如何
Lightman. Why don't you grab that table?
你好莱特曼 快去那里抢下那个桌子
Yeah, 'cause you don't want to miss this.
对 别错过那么好的位置
I'll see you at the office.
办公室见
Not if I see you first.
回见
Enjoy your eggs.
好好享受蛋羹吧
Oh, I will.
好的
Babe, I gotta take this.
宝贝我得接个电♥话♥
It's one of the kids from juvie.
是少管所的一个孩子打来的
Hello?
喂
I can't hear you.
我听不清你说什么
I'll take it outside.
我出去接一下
Ok.
好的
You've got to get out of here, you've got to disappear!
你得离开这里 你最好消失掉
Do you understand?
明白吗
Where is Captain America, then?
你的美国队长[漫画英雄]哪去了
He's working.
工作去了
Oh, right.
哦是啊
Is there a secret that you're keeping for him?
你有替他瞒着什么秘密吗
You just can't help yourself, can you?
你好好吃你的早饭 行吗
No, when it comes to you, I can't.
不 这跟你有关系 我不能不管
I work for the DEA.
我为缉毒局工作
Oh, bulls-eye.
真直接
In the juvenile facility,
在一个少管所里
collecting information on a key drug corridor.
收集毒品交易的重要信息
What you're picking up on are lies
而你所知的是假象
necessary for me to do my job.
只是我的工作需要
Right.
好吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
So you see that girl over there, right?
你看到了那个姑娘对吧
Yeah, I see her.
是的 我看到她了
She was telling Burns to leave town.
她叫彭斯离开这个镇子
All last night,
昨天一整晚
she sat outside Burns' house
她都坐在彭斯家外面
with a gun in her lap,
裤袋里揣着把枪
while Foster was sleeping inside.
而福斯特则在屋内呼呼大睡
You think she's DEA? I don't know.
你觉得她是缉毒局的吗 我不知道
Maybe he's just fooling around on Foster.
可能他只是和福斯特玩玩
He's a very naughty boy.
真是个爱添乱子的家伙
Hey!
喂
Get in.
上车
Didn't expect to see you again, huh, Marco?
没想到又见面了吧 马可
Hey!
喂
Hey, hey!
喂 喂
We need an airship in pursuit
派一架巡逻机
of a white and gray van.
追踪一辆灰白色厢式货车
Bravo, Delta, 312 Henry.
车牌BD312H
Foster's going to kill me.
福斯特会杀了我的
Look, I think we should
听着 我觉得我们应该
try to leave our personal feelings behind on this one.
把个人感情先隔一边去
You mean me, my feelings.
你在说我吗 我感情用事
You want me to handle this, or do you...
你希望我来办这案子 还是
You have done enough already.
你已经做的太过分了
Look, if I hadn't have been on this, right,
听着 要不是我插手这个事
Burns would have just gone "Poof!"
彭斯说不定早就灰飞烟灭了
And then nobody would have been any the wiser, so--
然后没有人会知道他在哪 所以
Dr. Lightman, Dr. Foster,
莱特曼博士 福斯特博士
this is agent Williams of the DEA.
这位是缉毒局的威廉姆斯探员
Good morning. How do you do?
早上好 你好
Before we start, I want to thank you in advance
开工之前 我想代表
on behalf of the Drug Enforcement Agency
缉毒局先谢谢你们
for your expertise in this.
谢谢你们的技术支持
I believe agent Reynolds has brought you up to speed
我相信昨晚彭斯探员被绑♥架♥之后
on our progress since agent Burns' abduction last night.
雷诺兹探员也协同诸位加快调查进度
Any demands so far?
请问有什么需要吗
Not as of yet, no.
目前 还没有
He thinks some of the kids from juvie are involved.
他认为这事跟少管所的一些孩子有关
Yeah, we got four from in the cube
是的 有四个孩子等在玻璃房♥了
waiting for you.
协助你们调查
No, you can crack those kids on your own dime.
不必了 你们留着自己盘问他们吧
I'm...
我
far more interested
对这个东西
in this.
更有兴趣
Now that is a look I'd like to know more about.
现在我想知道你为什么是这个表情
Do you know who this woman is?
你认识这个女人吗
That was taken last night.
这是昨晚拍的
She was with him last night?
她昨晚跟他在一起
You didn't tell me that!
你怎么没跟我说
I was going to tell you, I was going to tell you.
我打算告诉你的
You see that look on Burns' face?
瞧见彭斯的表情了吗
All right, that's fear, that is.
他很恐惧
You want to talk to me about it, or you...
能和我说说这事吗 还是
I suppose I'll just have to ask her myself, then, won't I?
看来我还是直接问她好了 可以吗
I'd have to get clearance. We scoff
我要去批个许可 在我们这
at words like that around here. Don't we, Ben?
说这种话是会当作笑柄的 对吧 本恩
No, we laugh our asses off.
是的 我们笑得要死
What's her name, agent Williams?
她叫什么名字 威廉姆斯探员
I'll let her tell you that.
我让她自己来告诉你吧
I'm not going to explain myself.
我不想多做解释
You don't have to.
没那个必要
Look, I get it, you're cross at me.
好了 我知道你在生我气
But I was doing the right thing, you know.
可我做的是对的
I was looking at Burns. But, not behind your back.
我是在调查彭斯 可没背着你的意思
Which, by the way, only makes it worse.
你这样只会让情况更糟
Dr. Lightman, ship's leaving.
莱特曼博士 迫在眉睫了
Whoopty-doo.
没那耐心
No more secrets, right?
别再隐瞒了 好吗
Prove it.
证据
All right, you know my mom's birthday, right?
你知道我老妈的生日吧
All right, you know what I'm talking about then.
你知道我要说什么吧
Ok. Then do you know...
好了 那你...
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Great, thanks.
太好了 谢谢
His mother's birthday.
他老妈的生日
He's probably going to change it now.
他等下肯定要改密♥码♥了
Lightman's been keeping a file on Burns.
莱特曼搜集了份彭斯的档案
Why? 3 guesses
为什么 有三种可能
Foster, Foster and Foster.
福斯特 福斯特 福斯特
That's fear in Burns' face.
彭斯脸上满是恐惧
No more secrets.
还叫我别再隐瞒
You got 20 minutes.
你有二十分钟
What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this, eh?
好妹子你在这里做什么呢
Who said anything about nice?
谁告诉你我是好人的呢
How'd you know Burns?
你怎么认识彭斯
Dave and I worked undercover.
戴夫和我一起做卧底
Up till 3 months ago.
快三个月了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表