剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Connie found out about the debt.
康妮发现了借款
She went to Pavelka, told him that Rric and she
她去找帕夫卡 告诉他埃尔克和她
weren't gonna be able to pay the debt.
没办法偿还借款
I'm standing right here.
我还站在这里
She begged pavelka to forgive the debt.
她想帕夫卡请求放弃这笔借款
He told her it wasn't up to him,
帕夫卡告诉她这不是他做主
So she asked to talk to the guy who gave Pavelka
所以康妮要求和把钱给帕夫卡
the money for you...Eric.
然后借给你的人谈谈 埃尔克
His name is Mike Zancanelli.
他的名字叫麦克·赞克内利
Foster and Reynolds are on their way over to talk
福斯特和雷诺兹正赶过去交谈
You know who this is?
你知道这是谁吧
I've never heard of him.
我从没听过他
Did he say how Connie found out about the loan?
他没有说过康妮怎么发现借款的
I don't know.
我不知道
He did tell Foster that he wasn't surprised she came,
他倒是告诉福斯特对康妮的到来 他不感到惊奇
'cause she was always having to clean up your mess apparently.
因为显然她经常处理你惹的事
Oh,this's hurts
这真伤人
Why the guilt, Eric?
为什么内疚 埃瑞克
That guy right there.
那家伙就在那
Well, it looks like him. The one in the black hat, right?
看起来像是他 戴黑帽子的那个
There's no way he's gonna say squat in front of his boys.
那家伙肯定在跟群人胡扯
Well, then we'll have to take him back to the lightman to talk to him
那么我们要把他带回去 让莱特曼跟他谈谈
What? Heh.
什么
How? Look, look.
怎么带 看看
This isn't even about saving my job anymore.
我这么做已经不是为了保住我的工作了
Most likely, that's gone. I've accepted that.
工作很可能已经没戏了 我接受现实
But if I go in there and drag this
但是要我去把这家伙
guy out in front of 15 people
从15个人面前拖出来
This whole under-the-radar thing is done.
这种自投罗网的事还是算了
Now, come on, Gillian. I mean, we gave it a shot.
拜托 吉莉安 我们要当机立断
It's time to call this thing in.
是时候报♥警♥了
Ben, nno. What?
本 别 什么
There's one thing Matheson said today
马特逊今天说的一件事
that i believe it is absolutely true.
我认为绝对正确
If he sees the cops... he will pull the trigger.
如果他看见警♥察♥ 他会开枪的
He will.
他会的
Yeah, well, we're out of options, so...
那么 我们别无选择了
All right. What are you doing?
是吧 你要干什么
No. No. You're not going in there.
不 你不能去那里
I'll be back in a couple of minutes.
我几分钟后回来
Be ready. Oh, god.
做好准备 天哪
I'm going to jail.
我会进监狱的
What do you think?
你认为呢
You--you don't want to know what I think.
你不会想知道我怎么想的
Hi. Could I use your phone? please?
我能用下你的电♥话♥吗
Sure. There you go, darling.
当然 拿去 宝贝
Thank you.
谢谢
Damn it. Thank you.
该死 谢谢
Hi. Hi.
你好 嗨
Do any of you guys know how to fix a flat?
这里有谁知道怎么修胎吗
Did you know your wife reached out to Pavelka,beg money
你知道你妻子为钱去找帕夫卡吗
No.
不知道
You didn't think you were in trouble not having paid it off?
你认为不还钱没什么
No.
当然不是
Your wife's death...
你妻子的死
and the money that you owed are in no way connected,
和你欠的钱没有关系
in your mind. That's right.
你是这样想的 没错
Your wife was beaten to death. Your apartment was ransacked.
你妻子被杀 你的公♥寓♥被洗劫一空
Who do you know that's that angry and wants something of yours.
你认为谁会那么愤怒 想要你的什么东西
That describes a lot of people I know, man.
有很多我认识的人会那么做 伙计
That's your guilt, isn't it? For contaminating her?
那就是你内疚的原因 是吧 因为害了她
You didn't want to drag her into your world.
你不想把她带进你的世界
You considered her a pure soul,
你认为她有颗纯洁的心灵
and you tried like hell to keep that way.
但你却让她像处在地狱一样
And now she's dead.
现在她死了
There's no way you can tell all that just by looking at my face.
你只是看着我的脸就推断出来的吧
Well, just the guilt part.
我只看出内疚而已
Where does the rest come from, then?
其他的是怎么知道的
Well, that's how I feel sometimes about women I know.
我有时会对我认识的女人有一样的感受
Did he mean that?
他是认真的吗
You brought this on her somehow, Eric.
是你把这些带给她的 埃尔克
That's one thing you're gonna have to live with
那是你生活的依靠
but murder changed
但被谋杀案改变了
All right?
对吧
And what had you hoped to gain by coming in here?
你到这希望得到什么
To be proven innocent? Well, I'll testify to it.
要证明是无罪的 那么 我可以作证
To find out who really killed her?
要发现是谁杀了她
I'm helping you. all right?
我会帮你
There's no further need for that gun.
那把枪不再有用了
You just put it down, you just walk away.
你把枪放下 然后走开
This never happened.
就当没发生过
Oh, I wish I knew if I could believe you.
我真希望我知道是不是可以相信你
You can. You're gonna have to trust me.
你可以 你一定要相信我
I will tell the police that you were innocent.
我会告诉警♥察♥你是无罪的
Just put the gun down.
把枪放下吧
Walk away.
然后走开
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
好的
What the hell is this?
这究竟是什么
What the hell is this?!
这究竟是什么
I told you no cops!
我警告过你不许叫警♥察♥
I can't believe I trusted your lying ass.
我不敢相信我竟然信任你
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
She's good. She'll take care of it.
她很棒 能够处理好这个
I thought you said she just makes the tea.
我原以为你说过她只是个端茶送水的
May I help you?
我能帮你什么吗
Ma'am, we got a call from one of your employees
女士 我们接到你们一个雇员的电♥话♥
saying there might be a disturbance here.
声称这里发生了骚乱
Um, nope. Not here.
不 这里没有
He was very insistent.
他很肯定
He said someone might be armed.
说有人可能携带了武器
Well, I think I would know if
如果有人在工作的地方
someone had a weapon here at work.
携带武器 我会知道的
Tell you what. Why don't we take a look just to be safe, ok?
为何不让我们进来查看一下确保安全
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Thank you.
好的 当然可以 谢谢合作
So, what was the person's name?
那么 那人叫什么名字
Who called this in?
打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥的人
Raymond Moncrief.
雷蒙德·蒙克里夫
Ugh. I am so sorry, officer. We fired ray today,
抱歉 警官 我们今天开除了雷
for misuse of company funds.
因为他私自挪用公♥司♥资产
He had to be escorted from building.
他已经从这里搬出去
Uh, this is him looking for his payback.
这应该是他想报复我们
I guess it's just like...
我想应该是这样的...
Is that right?
是吗
Excuse me.
抱歉
Just let go of me. I'll take care of--
放开我 我来处理
I'll do this. I'll do this.
我来应付 我来
Can you open this, ma'am?
你能打开这门吗 女士
What's the problem?
什么事
Uh, Moncrief's hassling us again--
蒙克里夫又来骚扰我们
crank called the cops about someone with a weapon.
他捏造事实告诉警方有持枪人进来
You did tell him that's my problem, right?
你告诉他有问题找我 对吗
We were just taking a look around, sir.
先生 我们刚才只是四处查看一下
"Were." That's good. That's past tense.
刚才 好 那是过去时态
Perfect, 'cause I'm trying to run a business here.
真好 因为我正在这里办正事
Sure. Thanks, man.
好 谢谢 老兄
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sorry for the interruption.
抱歉打扰了
Have a nice day. No problem.
祝你们愉快 没关系
False alarm.
假报♥警♥
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表