剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
so I signed her up for an online dating service.
所以我帮她报名参加网上约会
This is a guy you found for her?
这个人是你帮她找的?
He said he traveled a lot and I told him we were coming here.
他说他到过很多地方 我告诉他我们会来这
Well, what did he say?
好吧 他说什么?
He said he'd meet me.
他说他要见我
I wasn't aware of this.
我完全不知道
J-Rod25. My mom was supposed to have dinner
J-Rod25 我妈妈应该
with him last night.
昨晚与他一起吃饭的
What if he did something to my mom?
如果他对我妈妈做了什么怎么办?
We rushed over here right away.
我们立即赶来了
Did we hear right?
我们没听错吧?
3 patients have been infected by tainted blood?
3个病人受到有毒的血液感染?
The first patient died this morning at cottage hospital,
第一个病人今天早上在乡村医院死了
and the second is in critical condition at St. Mary's.
第二个病人在St. Mary的情况很危险
This is Gary Spar, the third patient
这是Gary spar 第三个病人
to receive a blood transfusion during surgery.
在外科期间一直在输血
It should have been a routine operation, but he never woke up.
这该是个常规手术 但他没再醒来
I need you to seal off that O.R.
我需要你封锁那间手术室
and gather and test everything.
收集并且测试所有的东西
So 3 different patients at 3 different hospitals?
那么三个不同的病人在三个不同的医院?
It's no longer a coincidence.
这不是巧合
We shut down the D.C. Central Blood Bank.
我们关闭了特区的中♥央♥血库
Go help Pat rule out any other possible contaminants.
去帮Pat清理任何有可能的污染物
We're in a real quandary.
我们左右为难
We need to protect people,
我们要保护市民
but if there's no blood available for trauma cases
但如果没有足够的血浆供应给
and other emergencies, patients may die anyway.
受外伤及其它紧急事故的病人 还是会有人死
Do you have any idea what's in the blood?
你知道血里面加了什么东西吗
Oh, worst case scenario,
哦 最坏的可能是
it's a biological or a chemical agent.
一种生物或化学药品
The FBI has been alerted
FBI已经提起注意
in case this is bioterrorism.
以防止这是一次生化恐怖袭击
I know. I'm on my way to the hospital C.E.O. right now.
我知道 我马上去医院院长那
What can we do to help?
我们能帮忙吗
The people who have access to those blood units
能接触到血库的人都称
all claim no involvement or knowledge.
与此无关
I need to know who we can trust.
我要知道我们能相信谁
Should we get Lightman back here?
需要叫Lightmant博士回来吗?
I can take care of this.
我可以搞定
Oh, hey.
哦 嘿
Hey. What have you got?
嘿 有什么进展?
Well, the tainted blood units all came from the overnight shift
呃 受感染的血液都发生在
at the blood banks. there were 2 techs on duty.
血库的夜班时候 有两名技术人员值班
We're taking them down to the Lightman group right now for questioning.
我们正将他们送往Lightmant博士小组以备询问
Dr. Cho, I haven't forgotten about you.
Cho医生 我没忘记你的事
as soon as I have a minute, we'll talk.
只要我一有时间 我就会找你谈话
That little boy has sickle cell anemia.
那个小男孩得了镰状细胞血症
If he doesn't have a blood transfusion in the next 24 hours,
如果在24小时之内不输血
he could have a stroke.
就可能中风
What about getting the blood from outside areas?
能不能从外面运来血液?
There's a real shortage. We're working on it,
确实很短缺 我们正在努力
but it's gonna take time that we don't have.
但是需要时间 可问题是我们没有时间
Oh, Jack, thank God you're here.
哦 Jack 谢天谢地你在这
Do you know Dr. Foster?
认识Foster博士吗?
Gillian, this is a lovely surprise.
Gillian 见到你真高兴
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
The C.D.C. contacted the Rader Firm
疾病控制中心联♥系♥了Rader公♥司♥
to help assist you since Dr. Lightman isn't here.
来协助你 因为Lightman博士不在
Where is Cal?
Cal呢?
He's on vacation.
他在渡假
And hell didn't freeze over?
他没被冻僵?
Well, now it's a shame he's gone.
呃 真可惜他不在
I was hoping he and I could bury the hatchet.
我还希望和他言归于好呢
Is there a problem?
有问题吗?
Lightman and I are...
Lightman跟我...
friendly rivals, so to speak.
这么说吧 是友好的对手
It won't be a problem.
没问题
Will it?
有么?
No. not at all.
没有 完全没有
Oh, hey, hey.
哦 嘿 嘿
The 2 techs from the blood bank are here. All right.
血库的那两位技术人员来了 好的
So tell me, what's the deal with Lightman and Rader?
告诉我 Lightman和Rader之间有什么问题?
What, they don't get along or something?
他们不合还是怎么回事
Cal despises him.
Cal瞧不起他
He thinks all he cares about is money and publicity.
认为他关心的只是金钱和名誉
Well, for once I'm with Lightman on this.
呃 总算有次我同意Lightman了
Something tells me not to trust that guy.
直觉告诉我那家伙不可信
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
You're the detective in charge of the Seeger case, right?
你是负责Seeger一案的警官吗?
Yes.
对
Hey. I'm Emily Lightman.
嘿 我是Emily Lightman
This is Dr. Cal Lightman.
这是Cal Lightman博士
He's a deception expert
破谎专家
and he works along with the police in the United States.
他跟美国警♥察♥一起工作
In the United States, yeah.
在美国 对
This is Mexico.
这里是墨西哥
No, I knew that. I knew it.
对 我知道 我知道
Um, now, I saw some news footage,
呃 我看了些新闻
and I think that the bartender
我想Marla Seeger酒店的酒保
at Marla Seeger's hotel is giving false information
对Seeger的失踪提供了些
about her disappearance.
错误的情报
Dr. Lightman, there is no case here.
Lightman博士 这里没这个案子
Ok? We spoke to several resort employees.
好吗? 我们跟几个员工谈过了
They said she seemed unstable, more than likely a drug user.
他们说她看起来情绪很不稳定 像个吸毒的
Based on what?
凭什么这么说
We found several used needles in her hotel room.
在她酒店的房♥间里我们找到了许多用过的针
She probably found a fellow drug user,
她可能跟另一个吸毒的
left with him. She will be back when the drugs run out.
一起走了 毒品用完了 她大概就回来了
I still think you should have another go at the bartender.
我仍然认为你应该再去问问酒保
And I think that you and your daughter
我认为你和你女儿
should have a very lovely time here. Ok?
应该在这享受美好时光 好吗?
Por favor, lleve a este gente afuera.
请把他们带走
No, what about the guy that Tyler that said
不 Tyler说她妈妈要去见的
her mom was gonna meet?
那个人怎么办
You spoke to Tyler?
你们跟Tyler谈过?
Yeah.
对
There are many people here
这里很多人都不想
who would not like the fact that you have shown interest in this matter.
你这么关心这个案子
Do you understand me?
明白吗?
So I'm gonna give you one piece of advice.
我给你一条建议
Stay out of this.
别插手了
Mojito, por favor.
请来一杯Mojito
And a margarita.
我要Margarita
A coke.
可乐
Coke for the lady.
女士喝可乐吧
Enjoying your vacation, lady?
玩得愉快吗 小姐?
Yeah. well, no, I was until that woman turned up missing.
对 呃 不 本来挺愉快的 直到那个女的失踪了
What's her name again?
她叫什么来着
Ah... Marla Seeger.
呃... Marla Seeger
That's it, yeah.
哦 对
Hey, you're the guy on the TV, right?
嘿 你就是电视上的那个人 对吧?
You saw her that night?
你那晚见过她
What do you think happened to her?
你觉得她到底出什么事了?
She was dancing with many different men.
她在跟很多人跳舞
She was looking for a good time.
她玩得很愉快
She left with one of them.
然后跟其中一个离开了
They were sleeping on the beach or getting high.
他们大概是睡在海滩上 或者嗑药什么的
What did he look like, the guy she left with?
他长什么样 和她离开的那个男的
Don't let this trouble get in your head. Everything is fine.
别想这些了 一切都很正常
You're an awful liar,
你真是个蹩脚的骗子
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表