剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
So, here, take that.
所以 拿着
Lay low, and don't answer that unless her name comes up.
别接 除非来电显示她的名字
You two are quite the pair, aren't you?
你俩真是一对好搭档啊
Are you still here?
你还不走
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
Good morning.
早上好
Yesterday, at 3:47 p.M.,
昨天下午 3:47
A bomb composed of high-grade C-4
一枚由高浓缩C4炸♥药♥制成的炸♥弹♥
made in the style and M.O.
根据作案手法和风格
of what we strongly suspect,
以及英国情报部门提供的线索
according to our friends from British intelligence,
我们严重怀疑
to be the work of a terrorist
来自于一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
named James, AKA Jimmy, Doyle.
名叫詹姆斯 又名吉米·多伊尔
Ah, well, that's a patent lie for a starter.
对于初学者来说 这谎撒得很有水准
Excuse me? Dr. Lightman.
抱歉您说什么 莱特曼博士
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Dr. Cal lightman, deception expert.
卡尔·莱特曼博士 鉴谎专家
He knows who I am. You know who I am, don't you?
他知道我是谁 你知道我是谁的对吧
Why would you lie about that?
你为何假作不知
Didn't you say excuse me?
你刚刚是不是说了抱歉
I mean, really,
我说
if we excused you for the lies you tell,
如果我们原谅你们说的谎
where would it end, then?
此事如何了结
There.
找到了
That's the man Lightman saw that we didn't.
这个人就是莱特曼看见而我们没发现的
The one man there who knew who's responsible
那里唯一知道谁该
for that car bomb.
为炸♥弹♥负责的人
This press conference is over. It's enough.
今天的新闻发布会结束 到底为止
What are you hiding, Mr. Prosser?
你在隐瞒什么 普罗瑟先生
I want the room cleared, now.
大家马上离开这个房♥间
Dr. Lightman just asked you a question
莱特曼博士刚在全国电视直播上
on national television.
问了你一个问题
I want to give you the opportunity to answer him now, quickly,
我给你个机会现在就回答他 马上
before I go back on national television
一会我重新开始全国电视直播之后
to defend you and to discredit him.
好为你辩护以及反驳他
Do you have more information, then, Dr. Lightman?
你还有别的信息吗 莱特曼博士
I'm not taking any questions.
我不回答任何问题
All right, Lightman.
好吧 莱特曼
This is s a courtesy to your resume and your FBI status,
仅出于对你专业经历和与联调局合作关系的尊重
both of which are now on the line.
这二者现在可都面临着危机
You have a question for him? Make it quick.
你对他有质疑的话 请快点提问
Right.
好的
Doyle is not a terrorist threat.
多伊尔不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's a wanted terrorist from a known terrorist organization.
他是通缉犯 知名恐怖组织的成员
Doyle did not kill Henry Andrews.
多伊尔没有杀亨利·安德鲁斯
We have forensic evidence that links him to the car bomb
我们有法医证据 表明他和汽车炸♥弹♥
and the apartment bomb last night.
以及昨晚的公♥寓♥炸♥弹♥有关
Yeah, well, I have scientific proof
是吗 那我还有科学证据
that says he has nothing to do with either bomb.
表明他和这两次炸♥弹♥袭击都无关呢
Scientific proof.
科学证据
Yeah.
没错
I spoke to the man.
我跟他谈过话
Which means that your evidence was cooked.
说明你的证据都是瞎掰的
There's a shocker.
不可思议吧
You know where Doyle is?
你知道多伊尔在哪
Because if you know where he is...
如果你知道他的所在
Mr. Prosser, how was St. Patrick's day, 2003,
普罗瑟先生 2003年的圣帕特里克节
for you?
你过得如何
Excuse me?
抱歉你说什么
You know, the day that Doyle's wife
你知道的 就是多伊尔的妻子
And 9-year-old daughter were shot dead in Boston.
和他9岁的女儿在波士顿被射杀的那天
Were you working at the Pentagon back then?
当时你在五角大楼工作吗
Put that one in the yes column.
这一栏给他打钩
Yes, I was at the Pentagon then.
是 我当时在五角大楼工作
What happened to your former colleague
知道你前同事
Henry Andrews yesterday?
亨利·安德鲁斯昨天出什么事吗
He was tragically killed, murdered,
他惨遭杀害
by a terrorist car bomb.
丧生于汽车炸♥弹♥
He, who was on his way to tell me what happened
他正赶来告诉我那天在波士顿
that day in Boston, but was killed by somebody
发生了什么事 却被谋杀了
who couldn't afford the truth to get out.
一定是不愿真♥相♥外泄的人下此毒手
How's that for quick, Sir?
先生 我问得还算快吧
Those are very serious allegations, Lightman.
这是非常严重的控诉 莱特曼
Wild allegations.
毫无根据的控诉
Yeah.
没错
Based in science.
根据科学
Right, then.
好吧
7 minutes by FBI chopper to my lab,
联调局直升机7分钟后就能到我实验室
where we can do this properly and away from the press.
在我们可以放心说话 远离媒体
I can even arrange a couple of FBI agents as escort if you want.
如果你需要 我可以找联调局探员保护你
I don't think that'll be necessary, will it, Richard?
我觉得没有这个必要 理查德你说呢
I've got nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
Fine.
好
There's nothing to this.
没什么可怕的
I mean, it's child's play for a man like you, I know.
对你这种人来说不过儿戏 我知道
Right. Uh...
好吧
Where's the rest of these?
其余的录音在哪里
At your office?
在你办公室
Home?
家里
Safe deposit box?
保险柜
All right, home it is.
好吧 在家里
2003, the Pentagon.
2003 五角大楼
What was your job?
你是做什么的
That's classified.
这是机密
But Henry Andrews...
但亨利·安德鲁斯
He reported to you, correct?
他当时向你报告 对吗
That's also classified.
这也是机密
All right, how about this?
好吧 那这个呢
Today, your job is
现在 你的职务是
Assistant deputy director
副局长助理
over the, uh,
管理
Department of National Intelligence.
国家情报部
That's correct?
对吗
That's correct.
对
Do you like your job?
你喜欢你的工作吗
I need your words, Mr. Prosser, for the machine.
你得讲话 普罗瑟先生 机器需要
You know. It's not as smart as I am.
因为它没我这么聪明
Though I say so myself.
虽然听着有点王婆卖♥♥瓜
I'm proud of the work I do.
我为我的工作感到骄傲
But you'd like the director's job even more, wouldn't you?
不过你更希望升为局长 不是吗
Is that right?
对吗
Ooh, blimey. There.
嘿 看那
That was almost a moment of total honesty there.
真是意欲泗胸啊
You feel all right? You need to lie down?
你没事吧 需要躺下吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
Uh, for Mr. Prosser. Jimmy Doyle...
普罗瑟先生的电♥话♥ 是吉米·多伊尔
He says he's at your home with Mrs. Prosser.
说他在你家 和你夫人一起
Hello.
你好
I'd take that call if I were you, Mr. Prosser.
如果我是你我会接的 普罗瑟先生
If you love Mrs. Prosser, that is.
当然前提是你爱普罗瑟夫人
Well, take it, anyway.
总之 接了吧
I do not negotiate with terrorists.
我不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Well, that's one way of getting rid of the wife.
那也是摆脱老婆的一个办法
How dare you.
你太放肆了
I love my wife.
我爱我妻子
We need to send a team to my house.
派一个小队去我家
Doyle's not at Prosser's house.
多伊尔不在普罗瑟家
Where is he?
他在哪
Don't know.
不知道
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表