剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You lose.
你输了
Put your hands behind your back.
双手背后
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
The kids needed to see this.
孩子们需要目睹这场景
It's therapy.
这也是一种治疗
Unconventional therapy.
非常规的治疗
Absolutely.
正是如此
Whoo!
喔!
Let's go.
我们走吧
Hey.
嘿
So Foster's got a friend who runs an alternative boarding school in Richmond.
Foster有个朋友在Richmond管理一个寄宿学校
And he said he'd take her.
他说他可以接收她
She's staying with me.
她会跟我住在一起
I'm petitioning for custody.
我正在申请监护权
Well, once again you're fired.
好吧 你又被解雇了
You can't just always threaten to fire people all the time.
你不能总是用解雇来恐吓人
Yeah, I can, actually.
哦 实际上 我可以
Yeah, especially when they prove to be complete idiots.
对 特别是他们干出白♥痴♥事的时候
You don't get it. I promised her, all right?
你不明白 我答应过她的 行吗?
When I was in high school, I promised her
我在高中的时候就答应过她
that whenever I could, I would come back and I'd get her
如果我有能力了 我会回来接她
and we'd live together. Our dad wouldn't even be able to find us.
而且和她一起生活 到时候我们的爸爸连找到我们都费劲
We'd be free.
我们就自♥由♥了
Of what?
什么自♥由♥了?
Everything.
一切都自♥由♥了
Our dad, mostly.
主要是摆脱我们的爸爸的束缚
Sounds peachy.
听起来很不错嘛
Yeah, but I didn't go back.
没错 但我没有回去
I just... I just left her there.
我就... 我就把她丢在那儿了
I broke my promise.
我违背了诺言
She needs help, love.
她需要帮助和关爱
She needs to want help.
她得自己想要得到帮助才行
You got to let her find her own way.
你得让她找到自己的道路
Best part of being a parent. Unfortunately.
不幸地是 这是当家长最棒的部分
Tell Dr. Foster thanks.
代我谢谢Foster博士
I will.
我会的
I should have been there more.
我该经常去看你的
I didn't mean to leave you alone.
我不是要丢下你
Oh, stop. I can't cry my first day.
哦 别说了 我不能第一天就掉眼泪
I'm really proud of you, you know?
我真的为你感到骄傲 你知道吗?
Yeah.
嗯
I'm proud of you, too.
我也为你感到骄傲
All right, go get smart.
好吧 去学聪明点吧
I'm already smart, bitch.
我已经很聪明了 婊♥子♥
Hey. Watch your mouth.
嘿 说话注意点
You're not my mom.
你又不是我妈妈 还管我这么宽
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
But I love you.
但我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Well?
怎么样?
You can't tell?
你看不出来?
You failed.
你没通过
I passed!
我通过了!
Well, done, girl. Well done.
干得不错 丫头 干得不错
So, can I drive home?
那我能开车回家吗?
No. What?
不行 什么?
You're not driving again.
你不能再开车了
No, come on.
别这样 拜托了
No, you crashed my car.
不行 你已经撞坏了我的车
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表