剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
No, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait a minute. Three's a crowd, right?
不是 等 等 等下 三人 是吧?
You and Victor and Clara.
你 Victor还有Clara
What you got on him? You got photos?
你们有他的什么把柄? 你拍了照片?
You got video?
你录下来了?
You got dirty knickers?
你拿了弄脏的内♥裤♥?
I had nothing to do with his death.
我与他的死毫无关系
My money's on video.
我赌是录像
I think you got a sex tape.
你有性♥爱♥录像
About 90 grand a month's worth.
价值约每月9万美元
Clara met him through me.
Clara通过我认识的他
Her life was supposed to be mine.
她的人生本来是我的
It's not like they were going to miss it.
他们却把这点抛之脑后
Well, thanks for that.
好的 多谢
Now, if you want to stay out of jail,
现在 如果你不想惹上官司
I'm gonna need that sex tape.
给我那卷录影带
It was Vic's 60th birthday,
那是Vic的60岁生日
and I wanted to do something he'd never forget.
我想让他永远记住这个生日
In every other way he was conservative.
在其他方面他是个比较保守老派的人
But this was a fantasy of his.
但这是他的一种幻想
So, Tanya and I got together.
所以Tanya和我就一起陪他
We were friends at that point or so I thought.
我那时还觉得我们是朋友
So, those 40 minutes that you claim you can't remember...
所以你说的那40分钟的失忆是...
All right...
好吧...
that's when you nipped out to pay off Tanya. Yeah?
那时起你一直给Tanya钱 是吧?
It was meant to stop. But when I got there,
本来是有期限的 但期满的时候
she said that the were going to keep going.
她说她钱还没拿够
But you couldn't tell your husband about the blackmail?
但你不能告诉你丈夫敲诈的事?
Or your lawyer?
也不告诉你的律师?
It would have confirmed everything that people had been saying about me.
这样的话我看起来就会像外人说我的那样
And his reputation meant the world to him.
而且他的名誉就是他的一切
You're willing to go to jail to preserve that reputation?
为维护他的名誉你不惜进监狱?
True love.
真是真爱
I know. It's absolute insanity.
我知道 太愚昧了
Hmm.
嗯
I'm innocent, Zoe.
我是无辜的 Zoe
And I thought maybe you could somehow make the jury see that.
我原本想你可以向陪审团证明我是无罪的
Well, speaking of the jury, we've been reading them,
呃 说到陪审团 我们一直在读他们的神情
and they're 12 to nothing to convict.
他们12人都认为你无罪
I mean, it's one thing to say you're innocent.
我的意思是 这也证明了你无罪
But, you gotta show them who's guilty.
但你得告诉他们谁是有罪的
Well, we know we can rule out Damien.
好吧 我想我们可以排除Damien
Who else has access to your house?
还有谁能进入你们的房♥子?
The only other person with a key was Leo.
只有Leo还有我们房♥子的钥匙
He just smeared you in court.
他刚在法庭上诋毁了你
I was stealing.
我的确偷了钱
He stands to benefit financially
如果你被定罪
if you're convicted.
他会在经济上受益
He's the executor of the estate.
他是遗产的执行人
There is no way. Vic and Leo were more than business partners.
那不可能 Vic和Leo不只是生意伙伴
They were like brothers.
他们情同手足
Yeah, well so was Brutus and Caesar.
是啊 Brutus和Caesar也曾是这样
Put me back on the stand again.
让我再次出庭作证吧
What?
怎么了?
Just ask, Loker.
想问就问吧 Loker
So, you sleep with women too?
那么 你也和女人上♥床♥?
Wow.
哇
You just went to a whole new level of blunt.
你果然是直奔主题啊
Well, it has serious ramifications.
嗯 这后果很严重
My competition may have just doubled.
我的竞争对手人数要翻倍了
I was curious, ok?
我当年就是好奇 行吗?
Denise was funny and interesting.
Denise很有趣 很有吸引力
And I liked her smile.
我喜欢她的笑容
Mm... hmm.
嗯... 嗯
I didn't make a life choice.
我又没做一生的选择
Right.
好吧
So, just to confirm.
那么 只是确认下
Not bisexual then.
你不是双性恋
It was experimenting, Loker.
这只是一种尝试 Loker
Ok.
好的
And you know, why can girls do it and guys can't?
你知道 为什么女孩能做到这事而男人却不行呢?
Where's the fantasy in that?
那还有什么好幻想的?
Anyways, who really cares what people do in their bedrooms.
不管怎么 谁真关心别人在卧室里干什么啊
Everyone.
每个人都关心
So...
那么...
this experiment.
对于这个尝试
What were your findings?
你有什么发现?
You know, scientifically speaking.
你知道的 从科学角度讲
You hold yourself out as an arbiter of people's honesty,
你把自己当作仲裁者 来判定别人是否诚实
yet time and again you've reversed yourself, Dr. Lightman.
然而你却数次转变立场 Lightman博士
Yeah. Yeah, well, scientists, see, they admit their mistakes.
是的 是的 嗯 科学家承认他们的错误
Ex-wives... that's an entirely different story.
但关于前妻的事... 那就完全是另一回事了
The fact is your science is completely unreliable.
事实上你的科学完全不可靠
I mean, you're a glorified fortuneteller. A hack.
我是说 你不过是个被美化的算命先生 一个混混
All right, well, let's see if the jury agrees, shall we?
好吧 那么 让我们看看陪审团是否同意你的说法 可以吗?
The foreman, he's high as a kite, and he has been all along.
陪审团主席 他脑子不清醒 而且他一直都这样
That one, she's getting off on Clara's misery, she is.
那一个 她从Clare的不幸遭遇中寻找快乐
And those 2 over there, they're having an affair.
那两个 他们有奸♥情♥
They're doing the dirty back at the hotel.
他们回到宾馆就干苟且之事
Both of them married to different people.
他们各自都是结了婚的
And that one has got a serious foot fetish.
那一个是个严重的恋足癖
Dr. Lightman, for God's sake!
Lightman博士 天哪!
Well, no. My point is I can read anyone here.
嗯 不 我只是想说明我可以解读这里的任何人
Right. Not just the defendant or the judge.
对了 不只是被告和法官
If you're hiding something, I'll know it.
如果你隐瞒了什么事 我会知道的
And yet you never turn that scrutiny on yourself, Dr. Lightman. Why is that?
你却从没有审视你自己 Lightman博士 为什么呢?
That would terrify you, wouldn't it?
那会让你自己害怕 对吗?
To be striped bare the way you strip the people around you.
就像你看透身边的人一样看透你自己
I'm not a killer, counselor.
我不是凶手 律师
But neither is Clara Musso.
Clara Musso也不是
Move to strike, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Sustained.
反对有效
The real killer has been hiding
真正的凶手一直藏在
in plain sight all along.
我们眼皮底下
He's in this very courtroom as we speak.
在我们说话的时候 他就在法庭内的某处
Objection! Speculation!
反对! 没有证据的推测!
Dr. Lightman, this court has indulged you
Lightman博士 法庭不能再容许
more than enough. Step down now, please.
你放肆了 请立刻退席
Please. Please step down before I have you arrested.
快点 请在我逮捕你之前退席
If you're gonna arrest somebody,
如果你要逮捕某人
you should arrest Leo O'Sullivan.
你应该逮捕Leo O'Sullivan
He killed his best friend, right, Leo?!
他谋杀了他最好的朋友 对吗 Leo?!
Marshall, remove him from the court.
Marshall 把他赶出法庭
You bastard! I didn't murder Vic. I'd never!
你这个混♥蛋♥! 我没有谋杀Vic 我绝不会的!
Oh, that's the truth, see. You didn't murder him,
哦 那是实话 看到了吧 你没有谋杀他
but you did kill him, didn't you?
但你的确杀了他 是吗?
All right. Dr. Lightman is out of court.
好了 把Lightman博士带出去
What does that mean...
你是什么意思...
Leo killed Victor but he didn't murder him?
Leo杀了Victor 但不是谋杀?
Well, when he said he didn't murder Victor,
嗯 他说他没谋杀Victor时
there was no sign of deception, right?
没有说谎的迹象 对吗?
But when I asked him if he killed his friend, he flashed regret.
但当我问他是否杀了他最好的朋友时 他脸上闪过了后悔的表情
Look, if I recall Leo to the stand...
听我说 如果我让Leo上证人席...
We crack the case.
案件就水落石出了
He's right on the edge. He just needs one more shove.
他已经快扛不住了 只需要再给他点压力就行
Spit it out then.
直说了吧
Well, since you asked. When is killing your friend a good thing?
好 既然你问了 在什么情况下杀了你最好的朋友算是件好事呢?
Please be seated.
请坐下
I thought I kicked your ex-husband out of my courtroom, counselor?
我以为我已经把你的前夫赶出我的法庭了 律师 对吗?
Dr. Lightman is essential for my client's defense, Your Honor.
Lightman博士是我的委托人的重要辩护人 法官大人
He's just here to observe.
他只是来旁观的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表