剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
One good reason, all right.
一个好理由 没问题
Yeah. Just one. Well...
对 就一个 嗯...
How about you need me?
你需要我的帮助 怎么样?
You know, a room like this in our house could have saved our marriage.
要是我们家有这么间监狱 也许能拯救我们的婚姻呢
Goodbye, Cal.
再见 Cal
Your client's innocent, by the way.
顺便告诉你 你的当事人是无罪的
I found out while I was tampering with her.
我在与她瞎扯的时候 发现了这一点
Think I'll take a nap.
我得睡一小觉
Don't pretend you don't need my help, Cal.
别假装你不需要我的帮助 Cal
Why do you do it?
你为什么这么做?
Do what?
做什么了?
You know, keep forcing us together like this.
你知道的 像这样逼着我俩共处一室
Paging Dr Kinsey.
呼叫Kinsey博士
Do you want to switch to my side?
你是想改投我这一方吗?
What? And stop all this fun we're having here?
什么? 我们就玩不了这些花样了?
You must be joking.
你开玩笑吧
The fact of the matter is, your client's innocent
但问题关键是 你的当事人是无辜的
and the jury are about to convict her.
陪审团却要治她的罪
No, they're not. Yeah, they are.
他们没有 有的
Please.
拜托
Fair enough. You're the boss.
那好吧 你是这里的老板
Stop it.
闭嘴
A little role playing never hurt anyone.
玩个角色扮演 又不会伤害人
I should let you rot in here.
我该留你在这自生自灭了
Can't argue with you there, darling.
我说不过你 亲爱的
Marshall, here's the authorization
Marshall 这是授权书
for what I'm sure will be a huge mistake.
我肯定这是个天大的错误
Clara didn't care about me.
Clara从不关心我
She didn't care about my father.
她也不关心我父亲
She just wanted his money.
她只想要他的财产
All right, let's pretend the jury's watching. Ok?
那么 假设陪审团在观看 好吧?
Now, tell them exactly how Clara seduced you.
现在告诉他们Clara是怎么引诱你的
Ah, it was a week after she had interviewed my dad
自她上次与我爸会面 谈论关于他在非洲开诊所的事
about the clinics he built in Africa.
已经有一个星期了
And she was at our ranch.
她当时在我们的农场
I didn't know that they had already become involved.
我当时不知道他们已经搞上了
She wanted a tour.
她需要一个向导
I was showing her the wine cellar.
我就带她参观了酒窖
And that's when it happened.
事情就是那时发生的
All right. That was good eye contact and posture, Damien.
好的 很好的眼神交流和姿势 Damien
But remember, fold your hands to avoid fidgeting.
但是记住 合拢双手会避免坐立不安的状态
Got it.
明白了
How many times did you have sex?
你们上♥床♥过几次?
Maybe 6 or 7.
或许六七次吧
Then maybe undercuts your credibility with the jurors.
"或许"这一词会降低陪审团对你的可信度
Especially with these 2.
特别是这二位
All right.
好吧
Give them a specific number.
给他们一个确切的数字
7.
七次
But when she found out that I didn't have any money
但是当她发现 我现在还是个穷光蛋
and that it was all in a trust until I was 40,
要等到40岁我才能拿到信托基金 她就甩了我
she dumped me. The next thing I know,
她甩了我 接下来我就发现
she's engaged to my father.
她和我父亲订婚了
And he is changing his will.
而且他更改了他的遗嘱
Where was the last place you and Clara had sex?
你最后一次和Clara上♥床♥是在哪里?
I don't know. They all kind of run together.
不知道 记忆有点乱了
Let's get some caffeine. You know, it always helps me focus.
来点咖啡吧 它能助你集中注意力
So, tell me what happened in the wine cellar.
那么 告诉我在酒窖里发生了什么事
I was showing her my dad's collection,
我在给她展示我父亲的收藏品
and she asked to see my belt buckle.
她说想看看我的皮带扣
And you took it off or did she?
是你自己脱下来了 还是她帮你的?
She did.
她帮我的
Help yourself.
请自便
All right, you just watch the images.
那么 你就看图片吧
And we'll monitor your reactions on the outside.
我们在外面监视你的反应
Give me the finger.
手指给我
Ah, that's charming, isn't it?
啊 很迷人 是吧?
Are you this hands-on with all your clients?
你对你的当事人都像这样亲自动手吗?
Well, I'm not afraid to get a little dirty when necessary.
嗯 在需要的情况下 我是不会怕脏的
Hmm.
嗯
All right, so you...
好吧 你说...
say you didn't kill your husband.
你丈夫不是你杀的
I believe you're innocent.
我相信你是无辜的
Well, I can't say this feels like a vote of confidence.
这信任的一票多么来之不易啊
Well, you still don't remember what happened that night,
你还是想不起来那晚发生了什么
so, a few faces from the case might jog your memory.
看看他们脸的图像 能不能帮你找回记忆
Have fun.
祝你愉快
How is this supposed to help jog her memory?
这个能帮她恢复记忆?
It's not. It's nonsense.
不能 一点用都没用
But since she's lying to us about those 40 minutes,
但是考虑到她对那40分钟没说实话
we're coming at it from another angle.
我们就要从另一个角度审视这个问题了
Oh, flag that one.
定格那张
Contempt when she looks at Damien.
当她看到Damien时 她显出了蔑视
Well, your stepson says you're sleeping together
当然 如果你的继子说你在和你♥爸♥爸睡觉的同时
the same time you're bedding daddy... that can bring contempt.
也和他睡觉... 这就会导致蔑视
Yeah, and in my country, a new member of the royal family.
是的 在我的国家 这像是王世新成员干的勾当(英国王室丑闻缠身)
Flag that one.
定格那张
Push in on her hand.
聚焦她的手
Ooh.
哦
Who's that woman she's reacting to?
这让她有反应的女人是谁?
That's Tanya Wilson. It's a close friend of Clara's.
Tanya Wilson 是Clara的密友
She comes to court every day to support her.
她每天都到庭支持Clara
Well, that hand closing like that... is anger.
像那样把手攥紧... 是愤怒
What happened in the 40 minutes you left Victor?
你把Victor独自留在床上的40分钟内到底发生了什么?
What... I... I don't remember.
我不记得了
That's bullocks, Clara.
别胡扯了 Clara
Do you know who killed your husband?
你知道谁杀了你丈夫吗?
You know I don't. That's enough, Cal.
你知道我不知情 够了 Cal
Too right it is.
太对了
You're lying. I can't help ya.
你在撒谎 我帮不了你
Uncooperative witness... that's common.
不合作的目击者 比比皆是
Uncooperative client... that's rare.
不合作的当事人 寡闻少见
Well, Crosby hired us as experts.
Crosby雇我们是因为我们是这方面的专家
Can't you just tell her you're sure she didn't do it?
你难道不能告诉她 你确定Clara什么也没干么?
It's a matter of pride for Crosby at this point.
Crosby正引以为傲
You know, what passes for truth in a courtroom
你知道的 法庭上递交的材料
isn't necessarily the whole truth.
不一定就完全是真♥相♥
I love you too.
我也爱你(指不是真♥相♥)
Out.
躲开一下
Clara was trying to hide her anger toward Tanya.
Clara试图掩饰她对Tanya的愤怒
Yeah, I need some background on that one.
是的 我需要一些她的背景资料
Right. And we saw Clara's contempt for Damien.
我们还看到了Clara对Damien的蔑视
What does she say about her affair with him?
她怎么说两人的情人关系的?
She's adamant it never happened.
她极力否认
Damien came onto her. She said no.
Damien主动接近她 但是她拒绝了
It's he said, she said.
众说纷纭
When I was prepping him, I asked them about their last sexual encounter,
我问他他们最近一次的性经历的时候
and he just stood there holding a pot of coffee.
他就拿着一壶咖啡站在那里
I mean, he couldn't fill his cup while giving the details.
我的意思是 他在讲述细节的时候没法倒咖啡
Manual tasks are harder to integrate when you're faking a story.
在编瞎话的时候 言谈与举止很难融为一体
Yeah, but I believed him the first time around.
是这样 但是我一开始相信了他
What if his story is an obsessive fantasy?
要是他的故事只是一个幻想呢?
If he played it out in his head enough,
如果他早就在脑子里想好了
he could have said it really happened without showing any signs of deception.
他就可以把这些说出来 不夹杂一点欺骗的痕迹
So, Clara rejects Damien for his father,
那么 Clara是因为他的父亲才拒绝Damien的
who's shadow he lives in.
Damien一直活在他父亲的阴影中
It could have driven him to murder.
这可能诱使他起了杀机
We need to get Damien back in here.
我们得把Damien请回来
Now, that's dangerous.
现在境况有点危险
Hmm.
恩
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表