剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Errogination.This is Wanda. How may I help you?
艾格斯公♥司♥ 我是宛达 有什么可以效劳
So my wife loves watching your films, Mr. Olson.
奥尔森先生 我妻子很喜欢看你们拍的电影
As foreplay.
当做前戏来看
She's really very naughty.
她坏坏的确实很淘气
Uh, well, it's, uh, our anniversary coming up,
我们的结婚纪念日马上就到了
And I was thinking,
然后我寻思着
What better gift for my husband than to...
有什么比拍摄我们自己的影片
Make our own movie.
更好的礼物呢
It just gets better and better, you know?
越来越精彩了吧
Filming ourselves has, um,
给我们自己拍片子
Always been a secret fantasy of mine.
一直是我的一个私密的幻想
So I said, ok, you know, but...
所以我同意了 不过
It has to be done properly.
要做就要做好
You know, tastefully.
就是说 做得有品一些
Not tacky.
不能太低俗
You know,
明白吧
A bit of class, really.
上点档次
Classy.
高品质
Classy. Classy. Classy.
对的 高品质
We do private shoots, for a fee.
我们收费拍私人电影
Name your price.
开个价吧
What kind of a theme are you interested in?
你们想要一个什么主题呢
It has to have a storyline, you know?
必须要有个故事情节
I'm--I was-- I was toying with
我在想 玩个
A, um, a threesome.
玩个两后一皇
Um, I saw, uh, this girl
我在你们的一些电影里
In some of your films.
看到过这个女孩
And she--she just-- she makes me...
她真的让我
Curious?
很感兴趣
Mm-hmm. Curious is good.
感兴趣不错
Curious is great.
感兴趣就好
Ok, well, we got at least a dozen girls like her,
这样的女孩 我们少说也有十几个
If not better.
有些比她还好
No, um, it has to be this one.
不行 必须是这个女孩
'cause my wife's picky. She's very picky.
因为我妻子很挑剔 非常挑剔
So, great.
好吧
Absolutely.
没问题
Ok. Well, uh, why don't we give her a call,
好 那我们就给她打个电♥话♥吧
See if she's in town. Come with me.
看看她在不在城里 跟我来
Ok.
好
And while we're at it,
既然我们在着手这个事
Is there anything else I can help you with?
有没有别的我可以效劳的
You know, we can accommodate almost any desire.
我们可以帮您完成几乎所有愿望
I've, uh, always wanted to be tied up.
我一直想被绑着
Bingo. I love my wife.
猜中了 这就是我爱老婆的原因
Cool. Look at this lot.
真棒 那么多
Ok...
好的
Any luck with the number?
找到电♥话♥号♥码了吗
Oh, yeah. Sorry. Got it right here.
不好意思 原来在这
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
With the number. Is there a problem?
电♥话♥号♥码有问题吗
You know what? I'm gonna be totally honest with you guys.
我跟你们说实话吧
She's the one girl I can't get you.
这个女孩我真的没办法帮您们找到
I mean, she told me that she wanted to leave the business.
她告诉我她想离开这行
But I can get you any other girl you'd like.
但是只要你们喜欢 我可以找其他女孩拍
We have Amber, and I actually think that you would find amber...
我们有安布尔 我觉得您肯定会觉得她
How much for the real number?
我们掏钱买♥♥她的电♥话♥号♥码
Tied up, hey?
想被绑着是吧
That was an act.
那只是演戏而已
The rest of it was, maybe,
也许其他的部分是演戏
But that bit rang true.
可是这个部分听起来像是真的
In your dreams.
你做梦吧
Abso-bloody-lutely.
绝对的
Hey. How was the meeting?
见面见得怎么样
It would have been a lot easier if you'd been there
要是你在那就简单多了
To show off your FBI credentials.
晃一晃你的联调局证件就行了
An 18-year-old runaway girl isn't exactly a federal case.
一个18岁的女孩出走其实不该归联调局管
Which is why I would never ask you to run her number
这就是为何我不会动用你查她的电♥话♥号♥码
Without a warrant.
如果没有授权令的话
Oh, god.
天啊
Nice to see you, too, dad.
见到你我也很高兴 老爸
We're going to have to postpone this today, darling.
亲爱的 我们恐怕得推迟这个了
It's my final journalism project.
这可是我期末的新闻学作业
I shadow you 2 days, fly on the wall.
我跟了你两天 你都没有注意到我
We discussed this months ago.
我们好几个月之前已经讨论过这个了
Yeah, but, you know, not today and not this case.
没错 今天不行这个案子也不行
And here I was so proud of you.
老爸你可是我的骄傲
For what?
为什么
For taking on coach Dawkins' case.
佩服你接了杜金兹教练的案子
Oh, so you already know about that, do you?
那你已经知道这个案子了吧
I wasn't born yesterday, dad.
我又不是小孩子
Don't rub it in.
别老说这话
Oh, coach Dawkins and his daughter Amy
杜金兹教练和她女儿埃米
Are waiting for you in the conference room.
在会议室等你呢
I made them some tea.
我给他们倒了茶
So tell me what you know.
你知道了什么 告诉我
You want to protect me
你想要阻止我
From a case involving pornography. I get it.
介入一个涉及色情电影的案件 我懂
Not about the case. What did Dawkins tell you?
这跟案子无关 杜金兹告诉你什么了
Actually, it's more what I got Amy to tell me,
其实大多数是埃米告诉我的
Or don't you remember we used to be friends?
你不记得我们曾经是朋友了吗
Amy said Molly was abducted.
埃米说茉莉被绑♥架♥了
All right, look.
好吧
Missing girl turns up in the porn trade.
失踪少女最后出现在色情作品行业
All right? Find another story.
知道了吗 重新找个作业命题
My ex-coach's daughter goes missing for 6 months
我以前教练的女儿已经丢了6个月了
And he turns to you to find her?
他向你求助寻找女儿
There is no other story. Sorry, dad.
我一定要参加这个 爸爸
No pressure, then.
那就别有压力
Amy, I can show you around the place now.
埃米 我带你四处走走吧
All right.
好
Olson, he produced this lot.
奥尔森拍过很多这种片子
He says he has no idea where Molly is,
他说他不知道茉莉在哪
And I believe him.
这一点 我相信他
Well, has he got a phone number? Has he got anything?
那他有没有电♥话♥号♥码 或者其他的信息
It was disconnected.
电♥话♥打不通
So I got nothing.
什么消息都没得到
I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound like I'm not grateful
对不起 我依然很感激你们
For what you're doing, it just...
因为你们为我做了好多 不过
Kills me what my wife would think if she'd lived to see this.
如果我妻子还活着 看到这一定会杀了我
Well, I think she'd be proud
我相信 你这种不找到女儿
That's you're not going
誓不罢休的做法
to stop until you've got your daughter back.
一定会让她感到骄傲的
Why are you doing all this for me?
你们为何要帮我
Well, it's every father's worst nightmare.
因为我知道这是每个父亲的梦魇
Loker.
洛克尔
Work your way through this lot.
把这些都看一遍
If you find anything useful,
若谁发现有价值的信息
There's a promotion in it for one of you.
就会得到个晋升的机会
I'm not really a porn guy.
我不喜欢看黄♥片♥的
Don't put me on, Loker.
别骗我了 洛克尔
What does that mean?
什么意思
He's saying you're lying, that you love porn.
他说你在撒谎 你爱看黄♥片♥
See, that's 1-love to Torres.
完全正确 托勒斯加十分
So is that true about that promotion?
所以晋升的事是真的吗
Does it look like I got time to hang around and talk about it?
我看起来很闲 在这闲逛跟你们调侃吗
But why now?
为何是现在谈此事呢
Foster's in my ear,
福斯特唠叨个没完
Talking about overall efficiency.
一直在讲什么综合效率
One of you two is gonna get it off my plate.
你们两个其中的一个会帮我分担一些东西
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表