剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
It's just a matter of time till they come back.
他们回来只是时间问题
Then leave before they do.
那你就在他们回来前走吧
My colleagues are out there. they're
我的同事们在外面
talking to this Zancanelli character.
他们正在和这个叫赞克内利的人谈话
They'll get to the bottom of it.
他们会查清楚的
Just put the gun down and walk away.
你只要放下枪离开就行
Right in here.
就在这里 进去
Who's this? Who's this?
这是谁
Is that zancanelli?
是赞克内利吗
That can't be.
不可能吧
So...
那么
Connie Matheson.
康妮·马特逊
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的
I loaned some money to a friend.
我借给一个朋友一笔钱
That friend gave it to Connie's husband, apparently.
那个朋友显然把钱给了康妮的丈夫
So, tell me about that conversation,
把你们交谈的内容告诉我
you know, between you and Connie.
你知道的 你和康妮之间的谈话内容
It was about the loan. Connie was under the impression
只是关于借款的 康妮以为我
that I gave the money directly to her husband,
开出高额利率
while charging him an exorbitant interest rate.
把钱直接借给了他丈夫
And I didn't.
而我并没有
That would be usury, which is illegal.
那是放高♥利♥贷♥ 是非法的
And have you ever visited the apartment
你去过康妮和她丈夫
that Connie shared with her husband? No.
共有的公♥寓♥吗 没有
Never been to Eric's wife's apartment.
从来没有去过埃尔克妻子的公♥寓♥
He just changed nouns-- from Connie to Eric's wife.
他只是故弄玄虚 从康妮变成埃尔克的妻子
Yeah. Plus, he answered no too quickly,
是 另外 他回答得不紧不慢
and his voice was a different pitch,
他的语调有点异样
a little higher.
有点高
Doesn't make sense killing Connie over 10 grand.
没道理因为一万美金杀死康妮
Do we even need to know the real answer?
我们甚至需要知道真正的答案吗
I mean, why can't we just go in there
我是说 我们为何不编点故事
to Matheson with something we cook up.
进去和马特逊说
Remember, all we're trying to do is get
记住 我们最终的目标是说服他
him to put the gun down and walk out.
放下枪走出这里
No, we still have time, Ben. To do what?
不 本 我们还有时间 做什么
There's no one else to talk to.
我们找不到可以提供线索的人
The sister-- Matheson's sister.
那个妹妹 马特逊的妹妹
She said she was Connie's best friend,
她声称自己是康妮最好的朋友
And she definitely was hiding something earlier.
她之前显然瞒着些什么东西没说
Good. Go.
好的 去吧
Connie came to me a couple of weeks ago,
康妮几周前来找过我
and she wanted to borrow a digital recorder.
她想借一个数码录音机
I figured she could just go buy one,
我想她完全可以自己去买♥♥一个
so I assumed she wanted me to ask what she needed it for.
所以我以为她想要我问她借去干什么
She told me she had a fling with this guy, one-time thing,
她说她和这个男人过了夜 就一次
and he wanted more, so she was gonna
他还想再来几次 所以她
tape their phone conversations.
要记录他们的电♥话♥谈话内容
To get him to back off. Yeah, that's what I figured.
好让他离开 是 我也是这么想的
This guy is married? Yeah.
那男人已婚 是的
She say anything to you after she borrowed the recorder?
她借了记录机以后和你说了什么吗
She said it worked, um,
她说成功了
but she was gonna keep the file just in case.
但为了以防万一她还是会留下录音
Her only fear was that Eric might find it.
她唯一怕的是埃尔克可能会发现
And when she was killed, I thought maybe he had.
当她被害时 我以为也许埃尔克发现了
All right. Let me get this straight.
好吧 我就直说吧
Connie came to you about the loan--
康妮因为借款的事来找你
you know, how she couldn't pay.
她说她无法偿还
You told her something could be...
你告诉她一些事
worked out-- you know, a trade.
你们达成了一笔交易
Right? So, she had sex with you.
对吗 于是她和你发生了关系
But you wanted more.
但你要求更多
She recorded a phone conversation she had with you
她录下了你们的电♥话♥谈话记录
Trying to get out of it, and then
想让你放弃 然后
you went over to Connie's apartment
你去康妮的公♥寓♥
looking for that recording. Didn't you, Mike?
去找那个录音 对吧 麦克
It's like I told the black dude.
就像我和那个黑人伙计说的一样
I've never been to her place before.
我从没有去过她家
You turned the place upside down,
你把她家翻了个底朝天
and you found that digital recorder.
找到了那个数字记录机
Man. You're in fantasyland, lady. You know that?
姐姐 你在胡编乱造吧 知道吗
She was gonna show it to your wife,
她要把录音交给你的妻子
and you lost your temper.
你发怒了
No apartment, no recording,
没有公♥寓♥ 没有录音
no dice.
没有趁人之危占她便宜
Is he lying?
他在撒谎吗
Damn straight.
赤♥裸♥裸的谎言
Connie tried to seduce this guy?
康妮想色♥诱♥这个男人吗
She'd never do that. No, no, you're right.
她永远不会这么做 你是对的
You're right. And--and she didn't.
你是对的 她没有这么做
But he sexually blackmailed her
但是他以让你还钱要挟她
to, uh, to pay off your debts.
性勒索了她
Eric, we did everything that you--you asked.
埃尔克 我们照你吩咐做了一切
Let him go.
放他走
Foster...
福斯特
Please.
拜托
Foster.
福斯特
Lock it. Lock her out.
锁上门 把她锁外面
I'm sorry about that.
我对你妻子的事感到抱歉
I mean it.
我认真的
Let's get the cops in now. Let's...
我们现在把警♥察♥叫进来吧 我们
I'll tell them you didn't do it. No.
我会告诉他们你没有杀人 不
Zancanelli is who they brought in. We both know it.
进来的是赞克内利 你知我知
And I want 5 minutes alone with him.
我想单独和他待五分钟
I can't let that happen.
我不会这么做的
It's either him or you.
不是他就是你
I mean it.
我说真的
Uh, after all the...
在你让康妮
headaches you put Connie through--
经历了所有的那些头痛的事情后
Shut up!
闭嘴
After all the headaches you put her through,
在你让她经受那些烦心事后
after all the hard work she spent
在她付出一切想让你
trying to make you feel like a man,
成为真正的男人之后
there is one way you can honor her.
你只有一条路可以对得起她
And I bet you'll tell me what it is!
我相信你会告诉我那是什么
Live your life! Live your life.
过你自己的生活 顶天立地
If you take your revenge out on this guy,
如果你对那个男人采取报复
you will be the fool that she spent her entire adult life
只能说明你是个傻瓜
trying to convince other people that you were!
亏她豁出性命让别人相信你是真男人
I have no life without her.
没有她 生活就没有意义
You ready?
你们准备好了吗
I want zancanelli!
我要赞克内利
I know you're watching!
我知道你们在看
I'll do it! I'll do it!
我要开枪了 我要开枪了
No, no, no, no. I want Zancanelli!
不要 我要赞克内利
He's gone from contempt to extreme anger.
他的态度从轻蔑转变成了嫉妒愤怒
He's working his way up to shoot.
照此下去 他真的要开枪
We gotta give him more what he wants.
我们得更多地满足他的要求
Yeah, right-- just march Zancanelli in there so this guy could shoot him.
是 赞克内利进去 那个男的就会朝他开枪
Welcome to the one thing that I won't do today.
这件事我今天是绝不会做的
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
Look.
看
You're really gonna make this mistake?
你真的要犯这个大错吗
It's either him or you.
不是他死就是你死
Well, then, it should be me, right?
那么 应该是我 对吗
Open the door.
开门
5 minutes with Zancanelli--that's it.
和赞克内利待五分钟 仅此而已
Don't do this, Foster.
福斯特 别这么做
You're just gonna talk to him? Yeah.
你只是和他谈谈吗 是
He's lying, all right? You can tell he's lying, right?
他在说谎 对吗 你能看出来他在说谎
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表