剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Cause real men, they don't let women
因为真正的男人 他们从来不会让女人
fight their battles for them.
为自己牺牲
You're a little boy.
你只是个小屁孩儿
Say that again and you're a dead man.
你敢再说一遍我就让你死无葬身之地
You're a little boy. You're a little... boy.
你是个小屁孩儿 你是个小... 屁孩儿
And you're terrified to boot.
你如今惊恐万分
Cause men, they admit it when they're afraid.
而真正的男人 他们害怕之时会勇于承认
So...
所以...
be a man, Tyrel.
做一个男人 Tyrel
Tyrel, just tell them what you told me.
Tyrel 告诉他们你告诉我的话
I was recruited to the crew when I first got to Covington.
我刚来Covington的时候就被团伙招募进去
A few months ago we did a job.
几个月前我们做了一笔
Some serious stuff went down.
发生了很严重的事
A guy died.
一个男的死了
The man's name was Richard Grange.
男人的名字叫Richard Grange
And according to insurance reports,
保险报告称
that fancy egg was stolen from his house.
那个很精致的宝石蛋被从他家盗走了
Yeah, I kept it. Thought I might need it for leverage one day.
嗯 我留着它 觉得我可能哪天会用到它
So you gave Marly the egg to protect her, is that it?
所以你把宝石蛋给了Marly从而保护她 是吗?
And you told her to blow the whistle on everything
然后你告诉她如果她没有提前得到释放
if she didn't get early release?
就告发这一切吗?
I just wanted her to get out of there.
我只是想让她离开这儿
Because she was pregnant.
因为她怀孕了
Why didn't you just tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
The same reason I wouldn't tell you
这和我不告诉你
who Marly's baby daddy was.
谁是Marly孩子的爸爸是一个原因
I promised her I wouldn't.
我向她保证过我不会说出去
And I keep my promises.
我一向遵守承诺
You know, I think it's time you told me
我想现在你该告诉我
who you're afraid of.
你怕谁了
He can't get you here. You'll be safe.
他不会追你追到这里的 你安全了
Who? What is going on?
谁? 发生什么了?
Dax killed Marly.
Dax杀了Marly
He wouldn't do that.
他不会那样做的
No, I know all about the home invasion crew.
不 我对那入室行窃团伙十分了解
I know that, um, Dax was forcing you
我知道 嗯 是Dax强迫你
to sign early release papers. So...
签署提前释放令 所以...
Please.
拜托
I'll lose my job.
我会丢掉我的工作的
I...I didn't have a choice.
我... 我没有其他的选择
Well, whatever he's got on you must be good, eh?
嗯 无论他得到什么对你都有好处 是吧?
He... he threatened my family.
他... 他威胁我的家人
My parents are in assisted living,
我父母靠扶助金生活
and Dax said all I had to do was sign the papers
Dax说我只需签署文件
and leave the service door unlocked.
并一直帮他们做这件事
All right.
好吧
Well, I don't want you to get bored,
嗯 怕你无聊
so let's watch the telly, shall we?
我们看电视吧 行吗?
You know,
你要知道
people have killed for this damn egg.
有人为这个该死的蛋丢了性命
You killed for it.
你为了宝石蛋杀了他
No, man.
不是的 老兄
What happened at the house, it was an accident.
那房♥子里发生的事情只是个意外
All right, the man came at me.
好吧 我说 是那个男人攻击我
I pushed back.
我推开他
And he went over.
然后他就翻下去了
After that, I told her I wanted to stop.
发生那事之后 我告诉她我不想干了
But she wouldn't let me.
但她不允许
What is going on?
这是怎么回事?
Oh, didn't I mention it?
噢 我没说吗?
Uh, your assistant...
呃 你的助手...
Dax... he was arrested a couple of hours ago.
Dax... 他几个小时前被捕了
But you said that he was coming after me.
可你说他一直跟在我后面
Oh, yeah, big time.
哦 是呀 我胡说的
Yeah, he blames you for everything.
是的 他将所有的事都怪罪于你
Even says you killed Marly.
甚至说是你杀了Marly
Is that why you brought me here,
所以你就把我带到这里来
to accuse me of murder?
指控我谋杀?
Let me out of here right now!
立刻让我出去!
No, just keep watching, 'cause this is a really good bit.
别这样 继续看吧 因为这段真的很精彩
You know, Dr. Foster says
Foster博士说
that you were the one that brought in the group therapy tapes.
是你提供了集体治疗的带子
I mean, that was a big break in the case.
我是说 这是这个案子的重大突破
Why the sudden lack of self-preservation?
你怎么突然不进行自我保护了?
I told you that I wanted it to be over.
我已经告诉你了 我想了结这件事
I wanted her to get what she deserves.
我希望她罪有应得
You know, the funny thing is, right,
有趣的是 其实
that every word that comes out of that kid's mouth is the truth,
那孩子说的每句话都是真的
and every word that comes out of yours is a lie.
而你说的每句话都是谎言
This is gonna be very embarrassing for you.
你会对此感到羞愧的
Really?
真的吗?
Everyone knows that I've sacrificed everything for these kids.
每个人都知道 我为这些孩子奉献了一切
And that pisses you off, doesn't it?
而这让你很恼火 是吗?
You remember Ava's sister?
你还记得Ava的姐姐吗?
You know what pisses me off?
你知道什么事会让我生气吗?
People who hurt the people I love.
那就是有人伤害我所爱的人
I am the victim here.
在这里我是受害者
No, you're the one with the massive bank account.
你不是 你有着巨额银行存款
Of course, it's not in your name.
当然 钱不在你的名下
But the FBI have a hell of a knack of tracking these things down.
但联邦调查局很擅长追踪这种线索
I have given everything to my job, to the kids.
我把我的一切都奉献给了我的工作和孩子们
I have given my whole life to them.
我把我的一生都奉献给了他们
Well, don't stop now.
好啊 现在继续说啊
You're on a roll.
你说得很顺啊
So, what, you spent your whole life
那么 你是竭尽全力
trying to drag these kids up out of the mud, right?
设法帮这些孩子走出泥潭 对吗?
And what do you get in return?
你又得到什么回报了?
You get nothing.
你什么都没得到
I mean, that's how you really feel, isn't it?
这就是你的真实感受 对吗?
So now it's your turn.
所以 现在该轮到你有所收获了
Is that right?
对吗?
How much money were you gonna have to steal
在释放这些孩子前
before you could walk away from these kids, eh?
你打算偷多少钱 嗯?
500 grand?
50万?
A million?
100万?
2 million?
200万?
Oh, 2.
哦 是200万
Ambitious lady.
很有野心的女士
And once a man was killed during a robbery,
然而在一次抢劫中出了人命
you had no choice, right?
你别无选择了 对吧?
Marly showed you the egg, threatened to expose you.
Marly给你看了宝石蛋 威胁要举报你
You had to kill her.
你不得不杀了她
You can't prove any of this.
你们没有任何证据
You admitted to knowing about the robberies.
你已经承认了知道抢劫的事
You signed the releases.
你签署了释放令
And we have your bank records.
而且我们有你的银行记录
Dax made me do all of it.
这些全是Dax逼我做的
Murderer!
凶手!
Shut up!
住嘴!
Quiet!
安静!
It's my word against Dax's.
不知道他们会信我还是信Dax
A juvenile delinquent, a thief, a murderer.
他是一个少年犯 一个窃贼 一个杀人凶手
Who's a jury gonna believe?
陪审团会相信谁呢?
Tell her.
告诉她吧
Every lie you told
你走进这个房♥间后
since you walked into this room we have on tape.
说的每句谎言我们都有录像
We will walk a jury through every microsecond
我们会帮助陪审团解读
of every single one.
每一个细微表情
It is not your word against Dax's anymore.
这已经不再是信你还是信Dax的问题了
No, it's your word against mine.
不 这是信你还是信我的问题
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表