剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
That's sensitive equipment.
这是精密的仪器
What's it for?
它是干什么用的?
Processing patient fluid samples.
处理病人的液体样品
Could you be any more vague?
你能解释的清楚一点吗?
It's positive for narcotics.
毒品显示阳性
So you've been running a drug lab down here.
所以你暗地里也在运营一个毒品实验室
Hola.
嗨
Hola
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Where's Marla Seeger?
Marla Seeger在哪?
I don't know who that is.
我不知道那是什么
Not true.
不可能
You're the couple from the office today, no?
你们不就是今天来办公室的夫妇吗?
Your partner Wynn sold you out,
你的伙伴Wynn供出你了
Made a deal with the police.
他与警方合作了
He said the scam was your idea.
他说诈骗是你的主意
He never said that.
他不可能那么说
Dr. Alvarez is responsible for everything.
Alvarez医生得对一切负责
That's a lie.
他撒谎
No, I can assure you it's perfectly true.
不 我可以告诉你他说的都是事实
What happened to her?
她到底怎么样了?
She was one of our egg donors.
她是一名卵子捐献者
She wasn't doing well on the hormone treatments.
但是她对激素的药物反应并不好
She wanted to get the procedure over with.
她想要结束这一切
But then she called to change her mind.
但后来她说她改主意了
Wynn brought her in anyway. This is all his doing.
Wynn带她来的 事情都是他做的
What happened to Marla?
Marla怎么样了?
I started the egg extraction,
我开始取出卵子
but there were complications.
但出了麻烦
And I punctured something.
我刺破了什么地方
She started to bleed.
她开始流血
So where is she?
那她现在在哪?
Wynn has an apartment.
Wynn有自己的住处
She is dying.
她快死了
One more day, we would have lost her.
再有一天 她可能已经死了
Yeah.
嗯
Listen, how did you know that I wasn't part of the coverup?
听着 你怎么知道我没在隐瞒什么?
When I accused you, you showed genuine anger,
当我指控你的时候 你表现的是真正的生气
not guilt.
不是负罪感
Listen, about that man
听着 那个人
You sent to threaten my daughter.
是你让他去威胁我的女儿的
That wasn't me, That was my boss.
那不是我 是我的上司
You sure this man was part of the cartels?
你能确认这个人是卡特尔中的一员?
If I was you, I'd keep him away from the evidence locker.
如果我是你 我不会让他接近证据保藏处的
I'll keep an eye on my boss, too.
我也需要盯着我的上司
Rader and Foster busted a drug lab.
Rader和Foster破获了一个毒品实验室
He's saying she's brilliant and has...
他说她聪明而且有...
All right, keep it to yourself, huh?
好了 不要再说了 嗯?
Uh, Lou from the embassy asked me to stick around...
呃 大使♥馆♥的Lou想让我去拜访一下...
Lou from the embassy? That's Lou from the embassy. That's nice.
大使♥馆♥的Lou? 很好
Yeah, he asked me to stick around for a couple extra days.
嗯 他让我另外多待几天
So I said yeah. Is that all right?
所以我说好 怎么样
And here I was thinking we were happily married.
在这儿 我会认为我们是幸福的夫妇
The two techs were making designer Fentanyl
这两人竟然在医院的实验室
in the hospital lab.
制♥造♥芬太尼(一种止痛剂)
They were using the blood as a means of transport.
把它们伪装成血液来运输
Yeah. Liquid fentanyl was injected into the blood bags,
是 液态的芬太尼被注射进了血袋里
Which would then be delivered
就可以运输
to all the heroin processing centers in the city.
到这个城市的所有的海♥洛♥因♥加工中心
A lab within a lab.
实验室中的实验室
Pretty ingenious.
太巧妙了
Problem was, the new guy Tomkins picked up the wrong bags one day.
问题在于 新来的Tomkins拿错了血袋
And the fentanyl never triggered any alarms
芬太尼没有引起任何怀疑
in the patient tox screen
在病人的验血报告中
Because it's a common anesthetic used for surgery.
它只是外科手术中常用的麻醉剂
Sorry, I'm late.
对不起 我来晚了
They filled you in?
他们告诉你所发生的事了吗?
Well, I guess we'll reopen the central blood bank
嗯 我猜我们会让中心血库重新营业
And track down all the units that left Euclid Park Hospital.
并找回所有在Euclid Park医院采集的血液
Thanks to you.
谢谢你
By the way, you should both know that I taped an interview
补充一下 你们应该都知道
With Mckenzie Dodd about the case.
我和Mckenzie Dodd有一个关于这案子的访谈
Should be airing in about an hour.
大约一小时后播出
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做?
The CDC hasn't had the press conference.
疾病控制中心还没有召开新闻发布会
Oh, I forgot. You love the spotlight.
哦 我忘了 你喜欢聚光灯
I promised an exlcusive to buy us time.
我保证会有我们独处的时间的
This was all about getting back
这都是为了报复Cal
at Cal and the Lightman Group, wasn't it?
和Lightman公♥司♥ 是不是?
Gillian... you know me too well.
Gillian... 你对我太了解了
It was fun.
有意思
Bye, Jack.
再见 Jack
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
In case you plan on making a life change.
如果你想改变现在的生活
Thanks, man.
谢谢 先生
Well, it's been a very tense time,
嗯 真是千钧一发
But the threat has been eliminated.
但是危险解除了
Dr. Cho credits you with helping a little boy
Cho医生 赞扬您帮助了一个
with sickle cell anemia.
患有有镰状细胞性贫血的小男孩
I knew he was slick, but, man...
我知道他不错 但是 先生...
You were the first person that the CDC turned to for help.
你是第一个疾病预防控制中心需要求助的人
Could I just say that I owe a debt of gratitude
我不得不说我需要感谢
to Dr. Gillian Foster, who really cracked this case.
Gillian Foster博士 是她破了这个案子
This potential health disaster
这个潜在的医疗灾难
Wouldn't have been averted without her.
没有她的话将不可避免
Mommy!
妈妈!
So you're saying that
所以你说
You can just treat me like a child whenever you want to.
只要你愿意 你可以像对待小孩子那样吓唬我
No, I'm not.
不 不是
I'm saying that on occasion,
我是说
It's my right as a parent
我偶尔可以多疑且过度保护你
to be suspicious and overprotective.
那是做父母的权利
Ok. Then on occasion, I reserve the right
好 有时候 我会保留这个权利
To throw tantrums and spend all your money.
耍脾气并且花掉你所有的钱
Deal.
成交
Now, if you're done forcing me to work,
现在 如果你不想再命令我去工作
can I have my holiday back, please?
我可以重渡我的假期吗?
How do you learn to live longer?
你知道怎么可以长寿吗?
Well, there's meditation and yoga,
嗯 沉思或者瑜伽
But for you, I'd definitely say do both.
但对你来说 你两个都需要
Yoga's that thing you do
瑜伽应该是你做的
In a lounge chair with a mai-taI in your hand, right?
坐在长椅上 手里拿着美太(一种鸡尾酒)?
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是的
Hey! Hey.
嗨! 嗨
Don't hate me too much because I'm filled with admiration.
不要讨厌我 因为我确实充满了敬仰之情
Give it to me.
给我
So who sent the flowers, then?
谁送你的花?
'Cause you know I'm the jealous type.
你知道我是很容易嫉妒的
Welcome home, Cal.
欢迎回来 Cal
Rumor has it you never even left town,
有消息说你根本没离开这个城市
But that can't be true because you look like a different man.
但现在看那肯定不正确 因为你确实变了
I feel like a different man.
我确实变得不一样了
You know, a vacation's a wonderful thing.
你知道 假期确实是一件很好的事情
Six days of nothing.
6天的空闲
Well, I heard you were working on a case.
嗯 我听说你接了一个案子
Well, it barely qualifies as a case.
哦 那勉强算是一个案子
I feel so relaxed that I don't even care that Rader was here.
我感觉太放松了 甚至不介意Rader来过这儿
Then Torres told you.
看来Torres告诉你了
Well...
这个么...
So, uh, he sent you the flowers, then?
所以 呃 是他送的花咯?
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表