剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
This is my house! I got rights!
这里是我的房♥子 我有人♥权♥的
Yeah, right.
是嘛
You must be the owner.
你肯定是业主
Yeah, who wants to know?
是的 谁在问话
FBI.
联调局
For having a party?
就因为开了个派对
We're looking for Molly Dawkins.
我们在找茉莉·杜金兹
I don't know no Molly Hawkins.
我不认识什么茉莉·杜金兹
Don't get clever, all right?
别耍小聪明
Not in them shoes.
别袒护他们
Maybe you know her as Cassidy Dawkins.
或许你叫她卡西迪·杜金兹
See, I think you people have the wrong house.
我觉得你们进错房♥子了
You always run out the back when somebody knocks on the door?
你总是在有人敲门的时候从后门跑吗
Yeah. This is harassment. I'm calling my lawyer.
这是骚扰 我要打给我的律师
You running a porn business?
你是经营色情作品的吧
Huh?
啥
That's porn for yes.
那就是了
Porn's not a crime.
色情作品又不犯法
Filming it without a license is.
没有执照拍色情电影就犯法
Cassidy Dawkins.
卡西迪·杜金兹
Upstairs?
楼上
Downstairs?
楼下
Upstairs it is.
在楼上
Upstairs it is.
那就去楼上
Look, these kids, they come to me.
这些孩子 他们自己找上门的
They need a safe place to go.
她们需要一个安全的地方
So you're some kind of social worker, then?
这么说你算是社工了
Safe? There are drugs everywhere.
安全 这里到处都是毒品
I give them food, I give them shelter.
我让他们有吃有喝有住的地儿
I don't ask for anything in return.
不求任何回报
Carry on.
接着掰
Yeah, except for the copious amounts of free sex, on camera.
没错 除了大量地在镜头前做♥爱♥
Which they're not even fully conscious for.
而他们自己都没有清醒意识到
There's nothing in there man.
那里什么都没有
Molly?
茉莉
You all right, darling?
你还好吗
Now would be a good time for you to call your lawyer.
现在你倒该给律师打电♥话♥了
Molly?
茉莉
What? Molly.
怎么了 茉莉
Hey, I'm Gillian Foster. I'm a doctor.
你好 我是吉莉安·福斯特 是医生
What has she taken?
她吃什么药了
I don't know. I didn't give her nothin'.
我不知道 我什么都没给她
She asked for a place to crash,
她想找个地方尽情崩溃
I gave her a place to crash.
我就给她找了这么个地方
Oh, what, so this is a nanny cam, is it?
这是监视保姆系统吧
I'm gonna get her stuff.
我去拿她的东西
Go on, get out of here.
走吧 走吧
We're done with you. Go. Get rust.
没你事了 快走
What do you guys want?
你们想要干嘛
To take you away from here, to a safe place.
带你离开这里 到安全的地方去
Yeah, I've heard that before.
是嘛 这话我以前也听过
I'll bet you have.
我猜也是
My dad sent you, didn't he?
我爸让你们来的 是吧
Look, I don't ever want to see that bastard again.
我再也不想见那混♥蛋♥了
Just leave me alone.
少管我了
Molly.
茉莉
Just get out.
走开
Molly, listen to me, ok?
茉莉 听我说好吗
You're in bad shape,
你现在状况很糟
With some bad people.
跟些坏人在一起
Now, we can't force you to leave with us.
我们无法强迫你跟我们走
Look, at least let us get you out of here
不过在当局出现之前
before the authorities show up, huh?
让我们带你离开好吗
Hey. It's my dad's sweatshirt.
嗨 这是我爸爸的运动衫
Sorry, it's a little big.
不好意思 有点大
You go to Cal?
你要去加州大学[简称Cal]吗
I'm applying, but I got that
我正申请呢 不过我知道这所学校名称
because my dad's name is also cal.
是因为我爸爸的名字也叫Cal
You guys look happy.
你们在一起很幸福
We have good days and not so good days,
忧喜参半吧
But mostly good.
不过大部分都不错啦
I'm not going back.
我不回去
Nobody said you had to, darlin'.
没人说你非得回去 亲爱的
I know that your sister wishes you would.
我知道你妹妹很希望你回去
You know, she misses you.
她很想你
So does your dad.
你♥爸♥爸也是
I don't want anything to do with him.
我不想和他有任何关系
You want to tell us why not?
想告诉我们为什么吗
I'm not going back, ok?
我不回去 行吧
Ok.
行
Whatever you're scared of,
不管你怕的是什么
I can see it's real to you.
我都能看到它对你来说真真切切
Molly?
茉莉
What?
什么
Where did you just go?
你想什么呢
Nowhere.
什么也没想
You're thinking about your dad, darling.
你在想你♥爸♥爸吧
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I saw the exact same expression on your dad's face
前几天我在你♥爸♥爸脸上
the other day.
看到过一模一样的表情
He'll kill me.
他会杀了我的
You're safe here, Molly, I promise.
你在这儿很安全 茉莉 我保证
Right, dad?
是吧 爸爸
You got my word on it.
没错 我保证
I just--I can't live like this anymore.
我就是 我没法再这么过了
Well, you don't have to, do you?
你也不是非得那么过 对吧
I mean, that's why we went to that dump,
所以我们去了那很垃圾的地方
we pulled you out of there, and then we brought you back here
把你拉出来 带回这儿
to my house.
带回我们家
Milk?
要牛奶吗
Yes, please.
好的
All right.
好的
Let's have it, then.
说来听听吧
Out with it.
尽管说吧
My dad...
我爸
He killed my mom.
他杀了我妈
My parents argued a lot.
我父母经常吵架
And one night,
有天晚上
I was in my bed and I heard a scream
我在卧室里 听到了一声尖叫
And a loud crash.
还有大声碰撞的声音
And when I came out of my room...
当我走出房♥间时
I found my mom...
我发现妈妈
At the bottom of the stairs.
躺在楼梯下面
And my dad was just running around cleaning something up.
我爸在忙着清理什么
He wasn't even checking on her.
他都不看看她怎么样了
When the police came,
警♥察♥来的时候
he said that it was just an accident.
他说这只是场事故
How old were you?
你当时多大
5.
五岁
You buried the memory?
你把这段记忆封存起来了
Yeah. Until a year ago.
是啊 直到一年前
My boyfriend and I got in a big fight
我男朋友和我大吵了一架
And it all just started to come back.
一切记忆又回来了
You've never told anyone?
你从没对人说过
I'm not saying it was the right thing to do.
我并不是说这么做就是正确的
I mean, I'm not proud of that,
我是说 我并不以此为傲
But I just knew that I had to get out of where I was.
不过我知道 我必须走出过去
Did you actually see your dad
你确确实实看到你♥爸♥爸
push your mom down the stairs?
把你妈妈推下楼梯了吗
I was there.
我当时在场
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表