剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Charisma.
很有魅力
Fast talker.
能言善辩
Higher ups could see he was going to ruin the sting,
上级看到他可能会破坏整个卧底活动
so they ordered me to either flip him
所以就命令我要么惹恼他
or kill him.
要么杀了他
I was the only one who could get that close.
我是唯一可以那么接近他的人
I couldn't bring myself to do it.
但我却不忍♥那样做
So since you couldn't do it,
当你无法完成任务时
Burns stepped in, he did it for you.
彭斯就接手了此事 替你完成了
After Moon was whacked, burns was forced to vanish.
月被击垮之后 彭斯就被迫消失
Heard little Moon was looking,
听说小月在监视着
but I never thought he'd find him.
但我没想到他会找他
He did.
他找到了
And now you gotta help us find them.
现在你必须帮我们找到他
I told you about all the drop spots.
我什么都告诉你们了 那个销赃点
No. I've been talking to my FBI contacts.
不对 我和联调局方面谈过
Dead end.
没什么结果
You gotta come clean.
你得老实交代
I'm done.
我受够了
Listen, you're close with the guy, right?
听着 你和那个人很亲近 对吧
You spent enough time with him to get involved,
你在他身边呆了足够长的时间
and you knew how he did business.
你知道他是怎样处事的
You must have spent time with his son.
你肯定也和他的儿子在一起呆过
I didn't! I didn't even...
我没有 我甚至没有
What?
怎么了
The only time I spent with him was during a beating.
我和他唯一一次见面是在一次打斗上
Little Moon was making his first deal.
小月第一次出手做事
A bunch of us hooded up
我们几人被带上头套
and went to the spot where it was happening.
去了事发地点
To beat the kid down?
去打那小子
Big Moon wanted his son to learn
大月想让儿子明白
how easy it is to get your stash stolen.
窝点是很容易被发现的
The kind of spot someone
就是在一个
might use to teach someone else a lesson.
能够教训某人的地方
Yeah.
没错
We need to get him to a hospital.
我们得把他送到医院
Did you hear me?!
听见没
Oy, Moon?
哦 月
She's talking to you.
她给你说话呢
You broke his ribs when you kicked him.
你把他的肋骨踢折了
He's having a tension pneumothorax.
他得了高压性气胸
What the hell does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means he can't talk.
就是说他不能讲话了
He's faking it.
他是装的
No, this is not something that you can fake!
不是的 这种病没法装
Only one side of his chest is rising and falling!
他的胸腔只有一侧在起伏
You a doctor. Fix it.
你是医生 你来治
I'm not that kind of doctor.
我不是 我是博士
Then he dies.
那么就让他死去吧
If he dies,
如果他死了
then you'll never find out what happened to your father.
你就没法知道你父亲的死亡真♥相♥
Hey.
嘿
You got a little trouble staying awake, son?
小子 你很困吗
No, man.
没有啊
Can I have a word with you?
能借一步说话吗
In private.
单独的
So you are being lied to, right?
你被人骗了 对吧
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道
No, no, I'm not just talking about her.
不不 我不是指她
I'm talking about, you know...
我是指 知道吗...
Who's your mate on the right?
你右边的那个兄弟是谁
Harris. Yeah, him.
哈里斯 对 就是他
What you mean?
你什么意思
You see when he yawns,
你看到他在打哈欠吗
it's like a nervous yawn.
那是因为紧张
It means he's hiding something.
说明他隐瞒了什么
What? I don't know.
隐瞒什么 不知道
I've known Harris since we was young,
我很小的时候就认识哈里斯了
so back to your lady friend.
我们还是关心你的女友吧
Well, she knows that he knows the name of the killer. Right?
她能搞到他所知道杀手的名字 明白吗
But if he can't speak, then...
但如果他不能讲话 那么...
Then he can't give me the answer.
他就没法给我个答案
Trust no bitch.
绝不相信贱♥人♥
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 没错
Why you helping?
那你为什么要帮我
'cause I fancy her.
因为我喜欢她
Look, have your friend there
听着 让你的朋友
drop her back at the car.
把她送回停车那里
I'll find out who killed your dad.
我会调查出谁杀了你父亲
Then you can do with burns whatever you want.
然后你想怎么处置彭斯都可以
All right?
行不行
All right.
好吧
You'll make your dad proud.
你会让你父亲感到自豪的
All right.
好吧
Now watch this.
看着吧
Pack your bags.
收拾你的包
What? What? No, hey!
什么 什么 不 嘿
We'll have a little man to man, me and you.
我们要进行男人之间的对话 你和我
You still got all those bullocks,
你还算是个男人吧
so you can't talk, right? Right?
你不能讲话是不 对吗
I need a knife. Give me a knife.
我需要把刀 给我把刀
Cal, Cal! No, Cal!
卡尔 卡尔 不要 卡尔
I'm going to need something like a hollow ball.
我需要一个中空的东西
Like a pipe.
比如说一个管子
Yeah, a pipe, you know.
对 就是一个管子
Give me that straw, that'll do it.
把那个吸管给我 那个就行
You're going to love this.
你会喜欢这样的
Hey, dad.
嘿 老爸
We were supposed to have lunch.
我们说好一起吃午饭的
Just call me back, please.
给我回电♥话♥
It's funny how you're creeping on the cop's girl.
你和那个警♥察♥的女人搭讪的方式还真有趣
Doctors be getting a lot more women than cops,
博士比警♥察♥更能搞到女人
even getting lady doctors.
还能搞到女博士
What kind of car you drive?
你开什么车
Prius.
普锐斯
It's deceptively fast.
那车速度快
What you gonna do with that?
你用那个做什么
Well, if what she says is true,
如果她说的是真的的话
he's got air trapped in his chest,
他的胸腔里就会有空气
we gotta get it out or he's gonna die.
我们得释放空气他才能活
Ok, so, now open his shirt.
好吧 解开他的衣服
Come on, open his shirt.
快点 解开他的衣服
All right, pull.
好了 拉开
Ok, you gotta to look for space
好 你必须找
between the second and the third rib.
第二和第三根肋骨间的部分
You should start down at the bottom here. That's it.
从下面这边开始 对 就是那里
And you work your way up. Right in there.
然后切上来 切在那里
Keep your finger there. Now what?
把手指放在那里 现在怎么办
Now what you're going to do is take the knife,
然后你拿起刀子
like that, and you're going to pop the knife in.
就像那样 然后把刀子插♥进♥去
You pop it right in,
你把刀插♥进♥去
right where your fingers are.
就插在你手指放的那里
Just there, all right?
就在那儿 好吗
Ok?
行吗
There you go, son.
你来做吧 小子
Go on.
快点
Do it, H.
下手吧 哈里斯
You the doctor now.
现在你就是医生
Pop it in. That's it.
把刀插♥进♥去 就那样
Do it.
动手吧
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表